Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany (29191 Views)

Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work / Should I Continue Studying Medicine In Nigeria Or Should I Start Afresh Abroad / Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by judecares1(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2022
G
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:08pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Greetings all, I'm confused on what to choose between a Masters scholarship in Germany with €850 monthly stipend or an Engineering job in Nigeria worth 230k monthly as jobs are hard to find here. Sincere advice is needed whether to leave the job and go for MSc Abroad.
You didn't give enough information. Going by the info you gave, the Masters scholarship is by far a better option. You will add more value to yourself and also have the opportunity of relocating to Germany. On the other hand, you will come back as a hot cake if you decide to eventually live and work in Nigeria.

230k is too small for you to be contemplating. The 230k might seem big to you now but trust me, it's a trap. 230k doesn't worth you forgoing that rare opportunity. The time is now! Don't let your village people toast you on this matter please.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by yinkeys(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Greetings all, I'm confused on what to choose between a Masters scholarship in Germany with €850 monthly stipend or an Engineering job in Nigeria worth 230k monthly as jobs are hard to find here. Sincere advice is needed whether to leave the job and go for MSc Abroad.
The Masters is free
Take it with both hands.

3 Likes

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Bashnigga(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2022
Japa
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by judecares1(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2022
Bros goat suck your breast
Better run now

Hunter102:

1 Like

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by kapelvej: 1:10pm On May 01, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Go for MSc abroad
This maaaaaaaan, please go to Germany. You finish and even be in a better position to secure the same job over and over again. Do you know the kind of part time job and other exposure you can get in Germany ?. Engineering is even on the shortage skills in Germany. Moreover, you can even become a consultant to that Nigerian Engineering firm. Lastly, you can try keeping the job, while you head of to Germany. Write them that you want to go for career development. They can keep the job for you or allow you work from Germany, while visisting Nigeria once in a while. Play your game well

4 Likes

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Evii: 1:10pm On May 01, 2022
Guy jakpa oh, fast fast...it's for your ow good and that of your unborn kids(if you don't have yet). N230k is less than €400 oh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by West2019(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2022
230k nah money for Nigeria. i was thinking you will mention 2.5m per month. my 7 years son will answer this your question.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by zinaunreal(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:

Gerrout of here jor. You just came here to show yourself. Confused my ass. Rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Donpuffy(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2022
Jakpa, Jakpa, omo jakpa wo Germany

1 Like

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by monnex: 1:15pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Are you out of your mind? How can you compare a DAAD scholarship to a 230k job in naija. Do u know what it means to get a DAAD scholarship?
I am sorry but truth be told, you don't deserve the scholarship

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by IAmTobore(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Op, u still dey ask? Abi u no do conversion b4 u post dis tin?

1 Like

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by lexy2014: 1:19pm On May 01, 2022
LeadMobile:

Bros... Big congrats. Na Germany sure pass... I need d Daad Scholarship. I need guide. Pls give ur mobile or kindly beep me on 07065029380

All these stories are made up. People Write a lot if things about themse6that arent true. Unfortunately, nairaland doesn't see anything wrong with it. Write your number from now till tomorrow, u won't receive any help from d guy

3 Likes

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by phemmyfour: 1:19pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
MSc abroad, that's an avenue to start a better life over there. Even people earning 500k monthly are leaving the shore of this country for good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Legendrysailor(m): 1:20pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:

Good day bro how do I go about getting the daad scholarship in Germany
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by lexy2014: 1:20pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:

Una no de tire for all this fiction?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by rajiedreez: 1:20pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
U just want to wyne us ni
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by lexy2014: 1:20pm On May 01, 2022
Legendrysailor:

Good day bro how do I go about getting the daad scholarship in Germany

Don't waste your time. The story is made up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Mozenge1: 1:22pm On May 01, 2022
Omo na the scholarship sure pass o when you finished come back dem go still give you the work. now dem go pay up to 500k Bc you don upgrade
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by akanbiaa(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
With a good job you can upgrade career wise if the certificate or skill is needed in your workplace and might even be paid by your workplace or amount that wount stress you from your salary, but with the best higher degrees from degree, masters and PhD no job is guaranteed to get especially with no sufficient practical skills and work experience.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Gabrielclint(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2022
I am replying you as one that came to Germany as a DAAD Scholar. Before I left Nigeria in 2018, I was working in a firm where I make average of 400k a month, but I left the job to take up the DAAD scholarship. Fast forward to today, I am done with my M.sc, and working as an engineer here in Germany. The salary is like very good bro

I would advice to take the daad scholarship. the stipend is already bigger than the 230k self. and you can also work while schooling and still on the scholarship. Be wise.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by archymacho(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2022
The stipends attached to your scholarship is even more than your salary here in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by glad7live: 1:24pm On May 01, 2022
Go for the scholarship. That prepares you better for the nearest future. There will be another Job on return.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by tunapawizzy: 1:26pm On May 01, 2022
Take the scholarship but know that it is not a bed of roses out there in Germany. You still have lot of work to do. However know that taking the scholarshipis should not be up for debate, and in your first six months in Germany, figure and decide if you are staying after your study or not. But ofcourse DaaD scholarship over 230k job in Nigeria, student visa dey change lives oga., if u get scholarship on top, ur own better..its a no brainer. If location favours you and you get to do the readily available Amazon job and you are super prudent(very difficult but possible), you may be lucky to save as much as 8m naira after 2 years MSc. That should be enough to port you to another country of your choice, incase you are having issues with Deutsch.

1 Like

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by shankara7: 1:27pm On May 01, 2022
Leaving your job is not a very good idea. You should take a study leave from your company and proceed for your masters.. After the M.sc no job would be waiting for you..
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:

You fit even still Dey save 250 every month from the 850 if you spend well
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Legendrysailor(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

Don't waste your time. The story is made up.

Thanks bro
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by lexxwiz(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2022
You see why we need @PeterObi The country is in a serious mess and we know he can revive it. No be all of us really like abroad.

100% comment suggesting you leave the country. E mean say the country na final dead.

Please forget about your tribesman and your religion right now. Endeavor to get a PVC.

Imagine another 8years of bad governance?? God forbid o.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by ohosi4real(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2022
Where una 4 dey see dis opportunity. This country no just dey one size
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by setemi224: 1:34pm On May 01, 2022
What's 230k in this Nigeria Economy. Don't be confused..Take the scholarship. That's the best option you will never regret. They might employ you today and sack you in the next 6 months for incompetence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by sunnydike1(m): 1:35pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Thanks for all your advice. I finally accepted the scholarship.

Link me to the job na pls, I'm a Civil Engineering graduate with Post graduate diploma in Petroleum Engineering

0706 189 7932
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Segzy19: 1:35pm On May 01, 2022
Go for your masters abroad and get it out of the way once.
How do you know you won't find job when you finish the program? You are not God...

Again, it is a sponsored scholarship with 850 euros per month...

I don't know the current exchange rate of euro to naira but I am very sure that 850euro is almost double if not more than double that 230k per month salary in Nigeria.

Bro, go for the masters...
Not so many people are lucky like you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Kalengo Kamwendo, Zambia's Youngest Commercial Pilot / What Good Skill Can A Lady Learn In Nigeria? / Steps To Create Multiple Streams Of Income For Yourself - My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.