Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany (29196 Views)

Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work / Should I Continue Studying Medicine In Nigeria Or Should I Start Afresh Abroad / Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Asiseeit: 2:59pm On May 01, 2022
Your problem is a good problem to have and I pray it goes round for all of us who seek such.
Personally, my advice is that you take the scholarship.
My reasons
Your stipend is more than your Nigerian salary and there's the opportunity to get another better paying job over there. If you play your game right, you can even get residency there or somewhere else abroad.
Nigeria is deteroriating daily, leave now that you have the opportunity and while you still can.

I sent you an email, please respond. Thanks
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by cherryCola: 2:59pm On May 01, 2022
Ologundudu2020:
I’m about to clock 31, I’m scared I have nothing doing. What can I do convinietly as a career ?

Thanks

Shit coin trading, it can change your life.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Soulmender: 3:01pm On May 01, 2022
Gabrielclint:
I am replying you as one that came to Germany as a DAAD Scholar. Before I left Nigeria in 2018, I was working in a firm where I make average of 400k a month, but I left the job to take up the DAAD scholarship. Fast forward to today, I am done with my M.sc, and working as an engineer here in Germany. The salary is like very good bro

I would advice to take the daad scholarship. the stipend is already bigger than the 230k self. and you can also work while schooling and still on the scholarship. Be wise.

Please I'll appreciate if I can get any useful information on scholarship. Thanks
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by eaddyboy: 3:03pm On May 01, 2022
No reason am! Move out bro bcoz you stand to gain alot with your MSc especially at Germany.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by zinaunreal(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2022
phemmyfour:
MSc abroad, that's an avenue to start a better life over there. Even people earning 500k monthly are leaving the shore of this country for good

No dey waste your time addressing this issue. Either its made up or he just came to intimidate others. A useless sadist

1 Like

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Hunter102: 3:04pm On May 01, 2022
captainbangz:
Sir, please are DAAD scholars required to have block accounts too?
As a DAAD Scholar, you don't need a block account because you are being sponsored by a German Scholarship body.

1 Like

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Mavor: 3:09pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Greetings all, I'm confused on what to choose between a Masters scholarship in Germany with €850 monthly stipend or an Engineering job in Nigeria worth 230k monthly as jobs are hard to find here. Sincere advice is needed whether to leave the job and go for MSc Abroad.
How can you be confused? Shay na your village people don confuse you? Or you just opened this thread to flex abi?

3 Likes

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Myfavour22: 3:10pm On May 01, 2022
230k pere?
You aren’t even meant to think this twice
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Oracle55: 3:11pm On May 01, 2022
Someone should help me how can I apply for this DDA scholarship
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Deluxe15: 3:12pm On May 01, 2022
Please if you are going abroad, gives us the naija job, I take God beg you
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by playfrank(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2022
For real, you are confused?
Hunter102:
Greetings all, I'm confused on what to choose between a Masters scholarship in Germany with €850 monthly stipend or an Engineering job in Nigeria worth 230k monthly as jobs are hard to find here. Sincere advice is needed whether to leave the job and go for MSc Abroad.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by vandertommy: 3:21pm On May 01, 2022
This guy is just chasing clout, he knows the right answer

3 Likes

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by FutureG1: 3:22pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:

My brother my candid advice is that you take up the DAAD scholarship.
Pls I will be glad if you put me through on how you got the scholarship �
Stephensmart377@gmail.com
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by tunapawizzy: 3:22pm On May 01, 2022
Ologundudu2020:
I’m about to clock 31, I’m scared I have nothing doing. What can I do convinietly as a career ?

Thanks
If you have the means, learn web design and/or graphics and take it seriously...it can get u income if you master it properly
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by tunapawizzy: 3:26pm On May 01, 2022
West2019:
230k nah money for Nigeria. i was thinking you will mention 2.5m per month. my 7 years son will answer this your question.
Loool 230k is less than 400euros....dude is playing with us nor, he knows what to do already
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by olajohnson542: 3:30pm On May 01, 2022
Liar � Liar � show us proof of the scholarship.all these clout chaser self
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Comedian2019: 3:34pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Move!
230k my foot.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Vanpat(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2022
Guy accept the job and leave the scholarship for serious people
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by zedegit: 3:35pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:

Op think about the future of your born or unborn children.

Buhari and Amaechi have collectively sold Nigeria into the hands of China.

#230 000 monthly is nothing with the current economic situation.
Please take this offer to travel to Germany. Go there and obtain residential permit/citizenship by any means necessary even if it means marrying from there.

I have spoken.

5 Likes

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by tunapawizzy: 3:36pm On May 01, 2022
archymacho:
The stipends attached to your scholarship is even more than your salary here in Nigeria.
Although tough, but he can even afford to save his monthly salary (approx. 350 euros) every month from that stipend. He may also be lucky to get something to do and earn money during holidays.

3 Likes

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by dazzlingd(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

A person said he applied for paid scholarship in Germany. He finally gets the scholarship where he will be collecting €850 in a month and in the end he doesn't know whether he should take the scholarship or remain in Nigeria with a 230k job. Does it make sense? It's a made up story.

As in, very funny
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by zedegit: 3:40pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Thanks for all your advice. I finally accepted the scholarship.

Please how did you get it? I should try too.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by samuelson06(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:

Go for the MSc scholarship.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by samuelson06(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2022
@ Hunter102

Go for the MSc scholarship. 230k monthly salary is too small.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by toprealman: 3:46pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Congrats on the scholarship offer. You seem like a smart guy able to dig out necessary info too.
The scholarship is a billion times better than the 230K job.
Unless you are guaranteed that you can defer for a year. If that is possible, tale the job offer.... do it for 1 year and gain some experience, then switch to the MSc parole.
Better days ahead!

1 Like

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Hunter102: 3:56pm On May 01, 2022
Thank you All for the congratulations.
Please for those sending me mails, I won't be able to respond individually for the numerous mails with regards on how to go about the scholarship applications. For the application, you usually apply a year before the results are out. The one for 2023 batch is already out and you can Google to find more about it.

The necessary requirements are:
At least 2 years work experience, 2'1 or First Class Bachelor Degree, recommendation letters from Professors, English test such as IELTS or TOEFL, then you have to apply to numerous German Universities through Uniassist where you pay for the application fees etc
You can equally follow top Scholars on youtube such as Victor Agboga to get more updates on it.
Thank you All.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by cochtrane(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2022
captainbangz:
Sir, please are DAAD scholars required to have block accounts too?
It's a fully-paid scholarship with stipends. You don't need to do anything else besides just traveling. They also pay the travel costs.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by cochtrane(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Choose delayed gratification. Take the scholarship.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by naija4life247: 4:15pm On May 01, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Stay in Nigeria undecided undecided

Village witches, die in the name of Jesus
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by donprinyo(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2022
Leave Nigeria asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Steps To Create Multiple Streams Of Income For Yourself - My Experience / What Good Skill Can A Lady Learn In Nigeria? / Rochas Construction Company Worker Dies In Building Site (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.