Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany (29194 Views)

Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work / Should I Continue Studying Medicine In Nigeria Or Should I Start Afresh Abroad / Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by naija4life247: 4:16pm On May 01, 2022
OSDD:
No go anywhere o...Nigeria is finally shaping up..stay behind and help support this nation..

Beautiful rubbish

Holy Ghost Fire, fire all village witches
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Bluffly: 4:26pm On May 01, 2022
Is your Job Goverment or Private. If Private fo to Germany, if Government, stay. It is deep to make decision. How long is your masters, will you be required to leave Getmany on completion(I think it will as such scholarships does) Is there opportunity of staying back legally or not. Consider all these to make yoir choice. My advise is do not turn yourself to a fugitive
Hunter102:
Greetings all, I'm confused on what to choose between a Masters scholarship in Germany with €850 monthly stipend or an Engineering job in Nigeria worth 230k monthly as jobs are hard to find here. Sincere advice is needed whether to leave the job and go for MSc Abroad.

2 Likes

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by West2019(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Loool 230k is less than 400euros....dude is playing with us nor, he knows what to do already
Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:32pm On May 01, 2022
Please don't intimidate us, if you don't want the job dash me I'm available
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by BlackBarbie007(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2022
Go for your Msc
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by rinzaugustine: 4:49pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Thank you All for the congratulations.
Please for those sending me mails, I won't be able to respond individually for the numerous mails with regards on how to go about the scholarship applications. For the application, you usually apply a year before the results are out. The one for 2023 batch is already out and you can Google to find more about it.

The necessary requirements are:
At least 2 years work experience, 2'1 or First Class Bachelor Degree, recommendation letters from Professors, English test such as IELTS or TOEFL, then you have to apply to numerous German Universities through Uniassist where you pay for the application fees etc
You can equally follow top Scholars on youtube such as Victor Agboga to get more updates on it.
Thank you All.
After your masters in Germany, you can use it to find a good paying job in a english speaking country like canada or australia which will project brighter future for you than the 230k job. I understand your dilemma because if you are able to figure out a way to earn a good income + the scholarship opportunity in a very very difficult environment like nigeria , it shows you smart and have a bright future in nigeria, most of the people shouting 'jakpa...jakpa..leave..' cannot even figure out how to earn like 10% of that, just like most young nigerians, but the future will be brighter overseas as it will enable you to have a broader view of two sides of a coin and if you i decide to come back, you will be doing so well equipped

1 Like

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by sorepco(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2022
Go to Germany. Even if u were not paid a stipend i go suggest u still go German

Hunter102:
Greetings all, I'm confused on what to choose between a Masters scholarship in Germany with €850 monthly stipend or an Engineering job in Nigeria worth 230k monthly as jobs are hard to find here. Sincere advice is needed whether to leave the job and go for MSc Abroad.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Coolbadguy: 5:13pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:

Go for the msc in Germany if you want a better future for yourself and your unborn children and family.Be wise.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by UncleJudax(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Thanks for all your advice. I finally accepted the scholarship.
Herzlich Willkommen im voraus
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Bbbw: 5:30pm On May 01, 2022
You need a pastor to lie to you to stay in nigeria right
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Cmanforall: 5:35pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
How did you get the DAAD scholarship?
I thought Nigeria was excluded from the lost
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by rafcrown(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2022
You are still asking when you havr a scholarship to study in Germany.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by pedrilo: 5:41pm On May 01, 2022
Russia is a threat to Europe and America.
Those studying in Ukraine never believed a time like this will ever come.
Think very well

1 Like

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by rafcrown(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2022
We support you to get the opportunity from him.
yanabasee:
Una no the ever hear word....

Abeg, if you no go take the scholarship, na me first ask for am... Abeg give me.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by yanabasee(m): 5:44pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:

Why na?

I been the wait make you take the job then d ash me the scholarship...
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Jokkarm2: 5:50pm On May 01, 2022
Go for masters, don't waste time, don't ask more questions before you get confused.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Ambbayo(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2022
Pls I also need same materials to use in other to obtain this scholarship...my email is: adelekanbayo89@gmail.com..Thanks brother....
HELLASJ:
Bro don't think twice before making any decision to leave this shit hole if you've got opportunity as this. Congratulations bros!

Ahbeg help me with the DAAD Material you used or tips you could help me with.

dskyprince01@gmail.com
Thank you!
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Nehyooh(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Bro, please can you help me with DAAD scholarship materials or tips on how to apply. Thanks !
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Uchattama: 6:28pm On May 01, 2022
Please run to Germany very fast, I based in Germany for 5years now, my weekly saller is 300.000k, come to Germany and developed your carry
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by ensamy(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2022
DAAD scholarship don't miss that. N250k is nothing. That's 500 USD per month. Too poor.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Funkybabee(f): 6:40pm On May 01, 2022
Na master oooo

If it's me, I really wish to finish my master to start PhD in other to call me doctor

If not because of financial constraints eh

I love school life cool
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by captainbangz: 6:51pm On May 01, 2022
cochtrane:

It's a fully-paid scholarship with stipends. You don't need to do anything else besides just traveling. They also pay the travel costs.
wow, God abeg!
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Stevosty: 6:56pm On May 01, 2022
Op, open another thread and tell us how you went about the scholarship, post the link here.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Ameduedwin: 7:14pm On May 01, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Go for MSc abroad
because he don mention abroad abi, Nigeria with abroad.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Lordbinsmar: 7:24pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Thank you All for the congratulations.
Please for those sending me mails, I won't be able to respond individually for the numerous mails with regards on how to go about the scholarship applications. For the application, you usually apply a year before the results are out. The one for 2023 batch is already out and you can Google to find more about it.

The necessary requirements are:
At least 2 years work experience, 2'1 or First Class Bachelor Degree, recommendation letters from Professors, English test such as IELTS or TOEFL, then you have to apply to numerous German Universities through Uniassist where you pay for the application fees etc
You can equally follow top Scholars on youtube such as Victor Agboga to get more updates on it.
Thank you All.

Much respect scholar. You've made one of the best choice of your life.

A mentor of mine is a daad schorlar he is doing well presently.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Cvesta(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2022
Better grab the scholarship
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by lite15(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:

Go and ask IFA for the right choice.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by shankara7: 7:51pm On May 01, 2022
Bayyajidda:

See them...
Are you okay?
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by slinkygomez(m): 7:55pm On May 01, 2022
Abeg how you take get the scholarship cuz I wan apply
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Bayyajidda(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2022
shankara7:
Are you okay?

Exactly, you need to ask yourself this very question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Steps To Create Multiple Streams Of Income For Yourself - My Experience / What Good Skill Can A Lady Learn In Nigeria? / Rochas Construction Company Worker Dies In Building Site (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.