Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany (29193 Views)

Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work / Should I Continue Studying Medicine In Nigeria Or Should I Start Afresh Abroad / Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by trigger11(m): 1:36pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Thanks for all your advice. I finally accepted the scholarship.

pls can you put me through on how this scholarship is gotten
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by LZAA: 1:36pm On May 01, 2022
Sha know that in Germany it is COMPULSORY to pay tax
You can't bribe their revenue arm over there
Abroad is not everything

1 Like

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by SUGARCyprian247: 1:37pm On May 01, 2022
Omo where una dey see this kind offers?

Nawao
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Thandiubani(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2022
Wetin you wan use 230k salary do? Omo na scholarship sure pass.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by otabuko(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2022
sageb:

Accept the DAAD scholarship and go to Germany. To adapt easily, join the Nigerians in Germany community called NIDO.
Goodluck
Hé already knows what he wants to do. He's just chasing clout. The stipend is already around 400k.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Mcslize: 1:40pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Greetings all, I'm confused on what to choose between a Masters scholarship in Germany with €850 monthly stipend or an Engineering job in Nigeria worth 230k monthly as jobs are hard to find here. Sincere advice is needed whether to leave the job and go for MSc Abroad.

Go for the scholarship. 230k salary is a chicken change in the current Nigeria economy.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by agugu(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2022
captainbangz:
Sir, please are DAAD scholars required to have block accounts too?

No Block account.

1 Like

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by haybhi1(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2022
Take up the daad scholarship, chief. You don't want me to start listing out the positive impacts this decision is poised to present to you.
However, please enlighten me on the processes of scholarship in Germany based on your experience.

- Must one have an average or strong second class upper or it's only first class?
- Must one know their language?
- Must one pay to apply?
- Is computer science as opened to opportunities as engineering?
And so on.

I like that nation and have it in my list of options to consider.

Gabrielclint
Hunter102
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Mcslize: 1:42pm On May 01, 2022
Ologundudu2020:
I’m about to clock 31, I’m scared I have nothing doing. What can I do convinietly as a career ?

Thanks

Learn a money making skill. Don't sit idle. Certificate won't provide food on your table.

Pick up a skill, set a target and get down to work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2022
Different strokes.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by omonla10(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2022
I'll even take the Germany scholarship over 1 million monthly salary for naija

2 Likes

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by haybhi1(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2022
Gabrielclint:
I am replying you as one that came to Germany as a DAAD Scholar. Before I left Nigeria in 2018, I was working in a firm where I make average of 400k a month, but I left the job to take up the DAAD scholarship. Fast forward to today, I am done with my M.sc, and working as an engineer here in Germany. The salary is like very good bro

I would advice to take the daad scholarship. the stipend is already bigger than the 230k self. and you can also work while schooling and still on the scholarship. Be wise.

Hello, chief. I mentioned you up there. Please help with the enlightenment, thanks.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by philipobiz: 1:46pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Greetings all, I'm confused on what to choose between a Masters scholarship in Germany with €850 monthly stipend or an Engineering job in Nigeria worth 230k monthly as jobs are hard to find here. Sincere advice is needed whether to leave the job and go for MSc Abroad.

I don't think you are intelligent enough, if you are you will not be asking this type of question
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Udoboss(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2022
tolakadupe:
Stay in Nigeria you hear, last year I was earning close to that, things changed and my income was decreased by 2/3rd at the beginning of this year, stay you hear, if production or contract got by the company reduce you'll still be payed the same amount in fact you'll be promoted

Lol....must you be sarcastic....He needed advise
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by wittydee: 1:46pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:

230k is nothing in today's Nigeria. Please go for the masters in Germany. You will get better opportunity after your masters.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by sulaak(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2022
Always take the opportunity to travel and learn how other people work. Take the scholarship, inform the Nigerian company that you intend to expand your education they might be smart and create a new opportunity for you.

1 Like

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Bayyajidda(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2022
akanbiaa:
With a good job you can upgrade career wise if the certificate or skill is needed in your workplace and might even be paid by your workplace or amount that wount stress you from your salary, but with the best higher degrees from degree, masters and PhD no job is guaranteed to get especially with no sufficient practical skills and work experience.

Meaning?
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Bayyajidda(m): 1:51pm On May 01, 2022
shankara7:
Leaving your job is not a very good idea. You should take a study leave from your company and proceed for your masters.. After the M.sc no job would be waiting for you..

See them...
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by lexy2014: 1:51pm On May 01, 2022
Gabrielclint:
I am replying you as one that came to Germany as a DAAD Scholar. Before I left Nigeria in 2018, I was working in a firm where I make average of 400k a month, but I left the job to take up the DAAD scholarship. Fast forward to today, I am done with my M.sc, and working as an engineer here in Germany. The salary is like very good bro

I would advice to take the daad scholarship. the stipend is already bigger than the 230k self. and you can also work while schooling and still on the scholarship. Be wise.

The story of the thread is made up. Don't waste ur advise
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Lordbinsmar: 1:51pm On May 01, 2022
LZAA:
Sha know that in Germany it is COMPULSORY to pay tax
You can't bribe their revenue arm over there
Abroad is not everything

Bad belle people spotted grin

Don't discourage the young man. Germany is 1000 times a better country than Nigeria.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Ade1759: 1:51pm On May 01, 2022
You are a mad man.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by EbiJUNIRO(m): 1:52pm On May 01, 2022
Go for the scholarship and dedicate to learn forex you will be fine
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by mkoabiola: 1:56pm On May 01, 2022
All these lie lie and imaginative questions must stop on 2022..
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by segeting(m): 1:58pm On May 01, 2022
Who Nigeria help u no dey hear word
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by lizychimamanda(f): 1:58pm On May 01, 2022
Were una dey see this kind job abeg?. Help me find small work na... Make I use am dey hold body
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by unyted(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2022
This is a no-brainer. What is N240K compared to a foreign Master’s degree? Even if you got a job with Chevron, the foreign Masters should be your priority. Nigeria is messed up! When you complete your MSc, you would be able to integrate into the German society and get a good job. Nigeria no tire you?
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Oracle55: 2:00pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
please how did you apply for the scholarship ill like to apply also I sent you a mail
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Fatbam003: 2:00pm On May 01, 2022
It's so funny how people think running to abroad automatically triggers success. OP ask God and be directed. Human knowledge is irrelevant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Lol, I have same with a Salary of 400k. What's stopping you. Seems you want to die in Nigeria where nothing is certain.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Alamcoalamco: 2:02pm On May 01, 2022
Bro, take the DAAT scholarship since your not paying for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Steps To Create Multiple Streams Of Income For Yourself - My Experience / What Good Skill Can A Lady Learn In Nigeria? / Rochas Construction Company Worker Dies In Building Site (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.