Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany (29224 Views)

Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work / Should I Continue Studying Medicine In Nigeria Or Should I Start Afresh Abroad / Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Kpengla(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Greetings all, I'm confused on what to choose between a Masters scholarship in Germany with €850 monthly stipend or an Engineering job in Nigeria worth 230k monthly as jobs are hard to find here. Sincere advice is needed whether to leave the job and go for MSc Abroad.

Are you okay at all?

Go for the funded masters already dude
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Oracle55: 2:06pm On May 01, 2022
handsomeclouds:

Lol, I have same with a Salary of 400k. What's stopping you. Seems you want to die in Nigeria where nothing is certain.
how did you apply for the scholarship bro please help
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Franking: 2:07pm On May 01, 2022
Anything in Europe Biko.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by zoedew: 2:07pm On May 01, 2022
850 Euro equals
372,674.00 Nigerian Naira
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by sallysalsa09: 2:07pm On May 01, 2022
My brother take the scholarship. Please chat me I would like to know how you got the scholarship
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Trilz(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2022
Japa!!
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by LZAA: 2:08pm On May 01, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

Bad belle people spotted grin

Don't discourage the young man. Germany is 1000 times a better country than Nigeria.
Don't worry
When you go abroad you will understand grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Lordbinsmar: 2:11pm On May 01, 2022
LZAA:

Don't worry
[s][/s]When you go abroad you will understand grin grin
[s][/s]

Bad belle human being, so you will advise your own child to reject a German visa and stay in the ZOO.

omo Pipu wicked for this country ooo embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by dazzlingd(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:
Greetings all, I'm confused on what to choose between a Masters scholarship in Germany with €850 monthly stipend or an Engineering job in Nigeria worth 230k monthly as jobs are hard to find here. Sincere advice is needed whether to leave the job and go for MSc Abroad.

230k is less than 500 dollar per month

This is no difficult choice, go for your msc on Germany otherwise u will regret this in few years
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by lexy2014: 2:18pm On May 01, 2022
dazzlingd:

230k is less than 500 dollar per month

This is no difficult choice, go for your msc on Germany otherwise u will regret this in few years

A person said he applied for paid scholarship in Germany. He finally gets the scholarship where he will be collecting €850 in a month and in the end he doesn't know whether he should take the scholarship or remain in Nigeria with a 230k job. Does it make sense? It's a made up story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by lexy2014: 2:19pm On May 01, 2022
sallysalsa09:
My brother take the scholarship. Please chat me I would like to know how you got the scholarship

You waiting for someone who made up a story to tell u how he made up the story?
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by lexy2014: 2:20pm On May 01, 2022
Kpengla:

Are you okay at all?

Go for the funded masters already dude

He is ok. The story is a lie
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:22pm On May 01, 2022
Share d work reach us since u dey japa grin...

Just kidding.. didn't even know work still dey Nigeria... Japa abeg... no time!!..
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:23pm On May 01, 2022
lexy2014:

A person said he applied for paid scholarship in Germany. He finally gets the scholarship where he will be collecting €850 in a month and in the end he doesn't know whether he should take the scholarship or remain in Nigeria with a 230k job. Does it make sense? It's a made up story.

Hmmmm.... na wa ooo... and i just said something.... Naija oooo
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by fieldbus488: 2:24pm On May 01, 2022
It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.
ranger12327: I have finally found an online discussion forum that I can use to connect to Ghana. Nice load speed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by na2016: 2:26pm On May 01, 2022
Guy, got to Germany and when you finish you can relocate to any country you like. 230K in Nigeria is rubbish with what I hear is happening there currently.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by bitbillionaire: 2:26pm On May 01, 2022
I can only advise you to go for the scholarship on condition that you promise to come back to your fatherland to contribute to its development. Otherwise, take the engineering job boy!

No place like home man

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Goztino(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2022
Hunter102:

Just imagine the kind of question you are asking.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Cutehector(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2022
Anybody that asks foolish questions, i will give them foolish answers. .

Please take the 230k job and throw away the masters scholarship that pays you 850pounds
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by LZAA: 2:31pm On May 01, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
[s][/s]

Bad belle human being, so you will advise your own child to reject a German visa and stay in the ZOO.

omo Pipu wicked for this country ooo embarassed
I was expecting this statement
First of,if the op is advertising a half paid scholarship or is being sponsored by someone,chances are all he has is a student visa which will need to be renewed after his masters
Also Germany alongside the UK,US and France are the most taxed countries on earth
In essence that 850 euros will be taxed like mad
Have you ever asked yourself why students from poor and middle class homes in the US apply for student loans despite the "beauty" of the US?
Most of you view abroad as some utopia
Smhgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Karleb(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2022
Even your salary in Nigeria isn't upto the "stipend" you will get in Germany.

No be juju be that? lipsrsealed
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Duru009(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2022
Germany my dear, you will make that money without stress within 2 weeks over there.....
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Bishop(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2022
Ayinke93:

Is this a joke? grin
Stay here and help develop your corntree grin

Our kwantrie you mean
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by CovidVaccine: 2:43pm On May 01, 2022
LeadMobile:

Bros... Big congrats. Na Germany sure pass... I need d Daad Scholarship. I need guide. Pls give ur mobile or kindly beep me on 07065029380

https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database?detail=57379974
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Obansy112(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2022
Take the scholarship bro.. pls kindly help me with the Job in Naija. Help a brother for God sake pls.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by joshuaadron: 2:45pm On May 01, 2022
Hope say village people are not after you? You want to abandon your MSc in Germany for ordinary 230k in Nigeria with even the level of insecurity and unrest?

If you no want the scholarship abeg give it out.
Hunter102:
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Elidrisy20: 2:45pm On May 01, 2022
Go for your M.sc
But remember WW3 has started oooo
And Garmany is already in it
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by damkin24(m): 2:46pm On May 01, 2022
Please how did you apply for the scholarship and get recommendations?
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by damosky12(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2022
Ologundudu2020:
I’m about to clock 31, I’m scared I have nothing doing. What can I do convinietly as a career ?

Thanks

It doesn't have to be a "career" in the sense of the word. Think of what values you can add to any society. What can you do? We can start from there...
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by gbigbega: 2:49pm On May 01, 2022
I think the first question to ask is, are you going to come back to Nigeria after your scholarship? If the answer is yes, then don't bother going. It's a big risk especially when you already have a N230k job.

I know people who have schooled abroad and are still looking for work. If your intention is to grow you carrier start by growing it with working and not furthering your education because after Germany you will most certainly come back to a job of about N200k or even less. Masters is overrated - it works but mostly not all the time. It doesn't add much to you in any part of the world, what does is experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 01, 2022
Oracle55:
how did you apply for the scholarship bro please help

There are many scholarships out there.
Re: 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany by macdiho: 2:50pm On May 01, 2022
Bros abeg no think am twice o, na Japa sure pass. Abeg I know mind if u guide me for this DAAD scholarship 08061322002 or macdiho27@gmail.com. God bless you � �

Hunter102:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rochas Construction Company Worker Dies In Building Site (Photos) / How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site / When Is A Man Said To Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.