Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More (2427 Views)

How Tunnels Are Dug In Gaza, Palestine To Bring Supplies And Weapons / Hamas Senior Engineer, And Weapons Developer Eliminated. / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by TenQ: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
TenQ, what do u have to say?
Russia is at least 7 times bigger and stronger than Ukraine. It would be a miracle if Ukraine can sustain the fight indefinitely: there is no doubt about that.

But the issue is the injustice of Russia against Ukraine. The problem of Russia is NOT Ukraine but USA and NATO.

Russia was ready for a showdown with NATO even if it would lead to a WW3. Russia just used Ukraine as a bait to draw them into the fight but NATO was wise enough to prevent such escalation. The objective was to destroy USA as China will take over Taiwan and two battle fronts would be opened.

Ukraine is just a Pawn in the play: Russia is a bully.

3 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Truvelisback(m): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
TenQ:

Russia is at least 7 times bigger and stronger than Ukraine. It would be a miracle if Ukraine can sustain the fight indefinitely: there is no doubt about that.

But the issue is the injustice of Russia against Ukraine. The problem of Russia is NOT Ukraine but USA and NATO.

Russia was ready for a showdown with NATO even if it would lead to a WW3. Russia just used Ukraine as a bait to draw them into the fight but NATO was wise enough to prevent such escalation. The objective was to destroy USA as China will take over Taiwan and two battle fronts would be opened.

Ukraine is just a Pawn in the play: Russia is a bully.
Now that the Russians have killed an America, what do u think would happen? Note: just as u have said, Russia used Ukraine as means to attack the NATO. Their main target is the U.S. Others aren't a big threat to Putin, the U.S is Russians' biggestest threat. They believed that if they could defeat the U.S, others won't be that too difficult to handle.
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by TenQ: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Now that the Russians have killed an America, what do u think would happen? Note: just as u have said, Russia used Ukraine as means to attack the NATO. Their main target is the U.S. Others aren't a big threat to Putin, the U.S is Russians' biggestest threat. They believed that if they could defeat the U.S, others won't be that too difficult to handle.
That is exactly why USA is slow to directly get into the fight. Even with the Reporter from US killed, they will not go to war. There is too much to loose by all of them except China who I think will wait until Russia and NATO countries have almost completely destroyed themselves before they come in for the finishing blow.

But you can bet it that USA will not go to war because of a dead reporter
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Truvelisback(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
TenQ:

That is exactly why USA is slow to directly get into the fight. Even with the Reporter from US killed, they will not go to war. There is too much to loose by all of them except China who I think will wait until Russia and NATO countries have almost completely destroyed themselves before they come in for the finishing blow.

If it were like country like Iran or Iran, wouldn't they have attack them?

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by seunny4lif(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
NY times have denied sending anyone.
TenQ:

2 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Mystic969: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
shocked

There has to be Intel from inside for this kind of precise attack to be carried out successfully.

2 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Appleyard(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Sadr:

grin grin grin grin their own death in Ukraine will be far worst. Their carcass will make a good citation in AMEBO 101 class.
Very. Ediot NATO goaded Ukraine into this war to die and suffer. Now, to save face, they're supplying weapons. But check it now, the Russians are taking them out.

Heck! Russia is now using devastating airpower. SLAVA ROSSIYA!

Lviv: A daring and precise Russian missile attack on a large Ukrainian military facility near the border with NATO member Poland on Sunday killed over 50 people and wounded 174, a Ukrainian official said.

Ukraine said foreign military instructors from US, UK and Canada have previously worked at the base, but a NATO official said they were not certain that no personnel from the alliance at the base. It was not immediately clear whether any non-NATO states might have representatives there.

Regional governor Maksym Kozytskyy said up to four Russian planes flying very low from the east at dusk fired around 30 rockets at the Yavoriv International Centre for Peacekeeping and Security, and circled many times encountering no resistance in a devastating surprise attack.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by TenQ: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:
NY times have denied sending anyone.
He could be a freelance reporter hiding under the fake umbrella of a big news agency.

But I know that even if NY times confirm him to be one of them, USA will not go to war

3 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by seunny4lif(m): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
TenQ:

He could be a freelance reporter hiding under the fake umbrella of a big news agency.

But I know that even if NY times confirm him to be one of them, USA will not go to war
Why will USA go to war for one person?
USA will not even risk NY, CA and DC for Baltic state.
Baltic states def mins even said they are afraid USA may abandon them

4 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by TenQ: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
If it were like country like Iran or Iran, wouldn't they have attack them?
Of course!
Iraq didn't do half of what Putin did with Ukraine. If Russia was small, USA would have gone there to flex their muscles and test new weapons!

4 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by TenQ: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

I agree with you.
War is costly and USA cannot stand the pressure of war on their homeland

3 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Appleyard(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin
Take that and go back to your dream
USA will not even risk NY for Warsaw.

In another news, this Brazilian said all their units around 200+ killed in the air strikes.
And now he is in Poland on his way back to Brazil.
He will be arrested in Brazil when he enter

Western media are reporting about some deaths but independent media are reporting huge losses of up to 300 foreign fighters destroyed. As for that Brazilian, when he returned home, he will learn to mind his business next time when called upon to enter a crisis involving great powers.

Russia will do anything to win a war close to its borders. The history of the German invasion and the immense suffering they went through means they will NEVER allow anything that threatens their national security to remain unanswered. Whether NATO or anyone, Russia will act with reckless abandon, and this is just the warning.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by ken6488(m): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
udemzyudex:
Patiently waiting for the missile to hit NATO military aids to Ukraine.

I wan see wetin go happen.
what will happen is the end of the world it is nothing good to be happy about
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Appleyard(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:
4 Brazilian foreign fighters who survived the attack already back in Poland. Note: these are military veterans from Brazil!
They calmed over 1K fighters were killed but Ukraine said only 23 grin grin
All the pro Ukraine accounts said as many as 1K or 2K were killed
Propaganda will only serve to destroy Ukraine more.

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Oddfinder: 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Appleyard:

They are testing Russia's resolve, thinking that Putin was bluffing when he said Russia will target any foreign weapon supply to Ukraine.

The strike in western axis of Ukraine have destroyed more than 190 foreign mercenary with a large or weapon shipment. Info for alternative sources now is saying that some foreign military instructors and NATO intelligence officers have been vaporized in the strike.

NATO is learning for the first time that this is Russia at war, not Libya or Iraq. When Russia said it would do something, don't just doubt it. Now, they would take Putin's threat of using tactical nukes seriously. Ediots. cool
Thanks for sharing this bro

2 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by baralatie(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

Let us not pray for evil!

It is the same.mistake that Putin and zelensky made
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by ken6488(m): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Till now the west thought Russia bluff

3 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by rottennaija(m): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Sadr:
And it shall be written, "in the days of Putin US used social media and stupidity to hail Ukraine to avoidable annihilation". I just wish the devil can push NATO to enter the conflict...........

You don't know how I have waited for this. A third world war is what this world needs told for a major reset from the dollar hegemony

3 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by seunny4lif(m): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
TenQ:

I agree with you.
War is costly and USA cannot stand the pressure of war on their homeland
Reason I was laughing at some people that said if Russia invaded Ukraine, then USA will go to war with Russia.
USA citizens have never see war before, Sept 11 is still a big pain to them talkless of war inside USA.
The airstrikes against those target close to Poland border was done by Tu bombers as those missiles flew almost 600KM

5 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by baralatie(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
ken6488:
Till.now.putin thought the western sanctions were nothing!
cry
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by seunny4lif(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
baralatie:

Let us not pray for evil!

It is the same.mistake that Putin and zelensky made
If a war break out today, around half of USA will run to Mexico and all South America continent.
They will remind you that they are immigrants grin

6 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by seunny4lif(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Appleyard:
Propaganda will only serve to destroy Ukraine more.
Ukraine is now a landlocked country and Russia controlled the 40% of wheat now.
China and Turkey need wheat like mad as Hungary president banned export of wheat

4 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by seunny4lif(m): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
TenQ:

Of course!
Iraq didn't do half of what Putin did with Ukraine. If Russia was small, USA would have gone there to flex their muscles and test new weapons!
Reason I said NATO can only attack small nations.
I knew that during Georgia war and confirmed in Syria war.
USA can’t even get a no fly zone in Syria since 2011 to help rebels

2 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by baralatie(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

If a war break out today, around half of USA will run to Mexico and all South America continent.
They will remind you that they are immigrants grin
That is what the Japanese thought!
If war breaks out today and resort to the use of nuclear weapons.the whole of Russia will be wiped out.the radiation will be felt in all the eastern states and north pole.it will definitely go down to china.
The same thing will happen to continental united states'.
North Korea that has been having itchy will nuke south Korea and south Korea will nuke north Korea.rDiation will hit Japan and china
India will nuke Pakistan Pakistan will nuke India radiation will hit china and Afghanistan.
Isreali will nuke Iran radiation will hit Saudi Arabia
Na Africa go suffer am pass.difedent types of bio disasters

So why wish for a ww39

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Drenimarcus(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ukraine keeps winning the info war while Russia keeps pummeling their ass. I hope mauripol falls soon and then Kyiv for the mop up.

Weird as most of the truth and the real news never get to the front page.

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by mysticwarrior(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mystic969:
shocked

There has to be Intel from inside for this kind of precise attack to be carried out successfully.
Don't joke with the KGB they are masters of intelligence gathering, and Russian weapons are precised and accurate.

Why are the foreign fighters running away, I thought they came to fight? grin grin

7 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by seunny4lif(m): 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
I’m not wishing for WW3 but Africa will not suffer that much because our leaders will not have places to loot money and keep cheesy
baralatie:

That is what the Japanese thought!
If war breaks out today and resort to the use of nuclear weapons.the whole of Russia will be wiped out.the radiation will be felt in all the eastern states and north pole.it will definitely go down to china.
The same thing will happen to continental united states'.
North Korea that has been having itchy will nuke south Korea and south Korea will nuke north Korea.rDiation will hit Japan and china
India will nuke Pakistan Pakistan will nuke India radiation will hit china and Afghanistan.
Isreali will nuke Iran radiation will hit Saudi Arabia
Na Africa go suffer am pass.difedent types of bio disasters

So why wish for a ww39

6 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Appleyard(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
ken6488:
now they will take her more seriously

2 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by seunny4lif(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
mysticwarrior:
Don't joke with the KGB they are masters of intelligence gathering, and Russian weapons are precised and accurate.

Why are the foreign fighters running away, I thought they came to fight? grin grin
Russia even warned them first

They thought they will be fighting someone like Iraqis grin grin

5 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by TenQ: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

Reason I said NATO can only attack small nations.
I knew that during Georgia war and confirmed in Syria war.
USA can’t even get a no fly zone in Syria since 2011 to help rebels
You mean USA and not NATO. Article 5 has never been used by NATO since its inception.
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by TenQ: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

Reason I was laughing at some people that said if Russia invaded Ukraine, then USA will go to war with Russia.
USA citizens have never see war before, Sept 11 is still a big pain to them talkless of war inside USA.
The airstrikes against those target close to Poland border was done by Tu bombers as those missiles flew almost 600KM
I believe that (scripturally), the USA will implode someday but not through Russia. Not even by Russia and China combo even though such kind of war will decimate all involved countries.

The biggest problem of USA is USA. On the day the states refuse to be united again, that is the end.

3 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by baralatie(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:
I’m not wishing for WW3 but Africa will not suffer that much because our leaders will not have places to loot money and keep cheesy
Those African leaders will die of heart attack
I forgot to add that one
undecided angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Most American Teenagers Very Cruel And Not Nice At All? / Where Is Zimbabwe Going Economically? / Watch Obama's Grandmother Turns On Him - Reveals His Biggest Secret!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.