Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More (2426 Views)

How Tunnels Are Dug In Gaza, Palestine To Bring Supplies And Weapons / Hamas Senior Engineer, And Weapons Developer Eliminated. / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
baralatie:

Ok let us look at Syria!
Inside Syria we had both The US and RUSSIA.
Throughout they both made sure the did not cross each other o!
Russia said it was here by invitation of govt to destroy terrorists (any thing not govt is terrorist)
US said aha! We are here on compassionate ground to destroy terrorists(anything isil is a terrorist)
You see the game plan!
They will never fight themself Lai.

Next minute US just release communique (we are not seeing anything is this fight sef oya Russia since they are paying you to fight.me I am going to Iraq bye bye)

Turkey na him wan put head..Russia give am better warning!
So they will not fight themselves and will not look for each other's troubles
hehe grin You know them wella. Their fights will always be via proxy for now. But the question I keep asking myself is; what about all these dangerous WMD that both USA and Russia possess? Are the for museum collection or what? Because the great Einstein said world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones. And if we are to put this things into perspective, then a nuclear war is highly unavoidable.

Maybe when America finally vote a woman to be president, just maybe that's when a nuclear war(God forbid) will happen. Because women dont have that restrain that men have.

Look at Hillary Clinton, that woman oozes nothing but "war war war" with Russia.

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by baralatie(m): 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
hehe grin You know them wella. Their fights will always be via proxy for now. But the question I keep asking myself is; what about all these dangerous WMD that both USA and Russia possess? Are the for museum collection or what? Because the great Einstein said world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones. And if we are to put this things into perspective, then a nuclear war is highly unavoidable.

Maybe when America finally vote a woman to be president, just maybe that's when a nuclear war(God forbid) will happen. Because women dont have that restrain that men have.

Look at Hillary Clinton, that woman oozes nothing but "war war war" with Russia.

I just thank God that Hilary Clinton did not become.president!
Shuuu!
That fight with Russia too sure!
She would.evem.bomb Iran join

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Appleyard(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
seunny4lif:

Not that one
The Tu drone of Ukraine military flew over 3 NATO countries and crashed in the city of Croatia.
Hungary and Croatia PMs already questioned NATO def missiles and the drone was armed

There are reports of Russia now bringing in the 'big boys' like Krasukha 4, SU-35 and Su-57 into the war theatrez and some other previously unknown military tech, especially in the EW area. Who knows if it was the Russians that sent that drone to test the reaction time of NATO, since Ukraine is denying it own the plane.

I just hope that this conflict would end soon, because I'm begining to feel something seriously bad is yet to happen.

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by seunny4lif(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Russia don’t operate that drone since 2004 or 2014.
Russia have many different types drones.

Russia controlled all the sea coast of Ukraine
Ukraine is landlocked
Appleyard:

There are reports of Russia now bringing in the 'big boys' like Krasukha 4, SU-35 and Su-57 into the war theatrez and some other previously unknown military tech, especially in the EW area. Who knows if it was the Russians that sent that drone to test the reaction time of NATO, since Ukraine is denying it own the plane.

I just hope that this conflict would end soon, because I'm begining to feel something seriously bad is yet to happen.

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by smallrincowis16(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
joyandfaith:

More than 2,000 civilians have died. Even Russia army is targeting civilian population because Ukraine Army is becoming tougher for them. Ukraine Army is not that weak as people think.

If kiev falls today, there will be resistance with more agony and deaths. It is not easy to capture, occupy, control and govern concurrently.
Let even assume you are correct do you know how many civilians were killed in the first week of Iraq invasion??

I bet you can't even provide credible evidence of your claim self

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by mysticwarrior(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
joyandfaith:

[b]More than 2,000 civilians have died. [/b]Even Russia army is targeting civilian population because Ukraine Army is becoming tougher for them. Ukraine Army is not that weak as people think.

If kiev falls today, there will be resistance with more agony and deaths. It is not easy to capture, occupy, control and govern concurrently.

How did you arrived at this conclusion?

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Wannabenz: 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Russia has entered Kiev,the capital city of Kiev.

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Wannabenz: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
NATO weapons seized from Ukrainian soldiers.

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Wannabenz: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Civilians in Ukraine are voluntarily handing over weapons to Russia soldiers

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Wannabenz: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
World Deadliest Sniper Killed In Ukraine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The End Of The American Dream? / The Only Woman Electrocuted In Georgia's Electric Chair / RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.