Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More (2424 Views)

How Tunnels Are Dug In Gaza, Palestine To Bring Supplies And Weapons / Hamas Senior Engineer, And Weapons Developer Eliminated. / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by mysticwarrior(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
baralatie:

That is what the Japanese thought!
If war breaks out today and resort to the use of nuclear weapons.the whole of Russia will be wiped out.the radiation will be felt in all the eastern states and north pole.it will definitely go down to china.
The same thing will happen to continental united states'.
North Korea that has been having itchy will nuke south Korea and [b]south Korea will nuke north Korea.[/b]rDiation will hit Japan and china
India will nuke Pakistan Pakistan will nuke India radiation will hit china and Afghanistan.
Isreali will nuke Iran radiation will hit Saudi Arabia
Na Africa go suffer am pass.difedent types of bio disasters

So why wish for a ww39
south Korea does not have nuke.

2 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Wannabenz: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
Any foreign mercenary sent to Ukraine is coming back on bodybags. This is the situation in Ukraine right now.

After over 180 mercenary turned to ashes the rest ran to Poland,the same country the clown of a president has been hiding.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Appleyard(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

Ukraine is now a landlocked country and Russia controlled the 40% of wheat now.
China and Turkey need wheat like mad as Hungary president banned export of wheat
The west have exhausted all their options they have in terms of soft power. The only thing left for them now is to get involved directly and risk nuclear war or just allow Ukraine to die away and make peace with Russia. They crossed a Russian redline and is foolish of them to expect that Russia will capitulate to their senseless pressure of sanctions, forgetting that sanctions are a two-way effect.

Pakistan have already signed a huge economic deal with Russia, and some other Asian companies are showing interest in investing where western companies have left over in Russia. Meanwhile, it looks like Putin is about playing another card in the tit-for-tat sanction war. He has said that Russia will give the assets of those companies that left to any Russian citizen willing to work. This mean Russia will be confiscating all the assets of those foreign companies left behind; for example, McDonalds, Nestle, Coca Cola, Shell, etc, etc. This mean, any creative Russian can come up with a new name like 'McDonetsk Burger' and enjoy owning a new business with free assets. cool cool Seriously, Putin is a badass strategists. cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Appleyard(m): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

Reason I said NATO can only attack small nations.
I knew that during Georgia war and confirmed in Syria war.
USA can’t even get a no fly zone in Syria since 2011 to help rebels

Looks like NATO radars are as useless as the patriot dud missiles. The Russians flew 600 kms undetected and bombed the living daylights out of the largest NATO terror base in western Ukraine. Russians have the audacity and balls of steel. JAI RUS!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by mysticwarrior(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Appleyard:
The west have exhausted all their options they have in terms of soft power. The only thing left for them now is to get involved directly and risk nuclear war or just allow Ukraine to die away and make peace with Russia. They crossed a Russian redline and is foolish of them to expect that Russia will capitulate to their senseless pressure of sanctions, forgetting that sanctions are a two-way effect.

Pakistan have already signed a huge economic deal with Russia, and some other Asian companies are showing interest in investing where western companies have left over in Russia. Meanwhile, it looks like Putin is about playing another card in the tit-for-tat sanction war. He has said that Russia will give the assets of those companies that left to any Russian citizen willing to work. This mean Russia will be confiscating all the assets of those foreign companies left behind; for example, McDonalds, Nestle, Coca Cola, Shell, etc, etc. This mean, any creative Russian can come up with a new name like 'McDonetsk Burger' and enjoy owning a new business with free assets. cool cool Seriously, Putin is a badass strategists. cool
lol this is getting more interesting than I expect, Boris Johnson would soon be made a scapegoat by British people just like they did to Tony Blair after the Iraqi invasion.

2 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by seunny4lif(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
cheesy
We will kill them all cheesy grin
They will have no place to hide and even the Arabs will go for their leaders
baralatie:

Those African leaders will die of heart attack
I forgot to add that one
undecided angry

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by seunny4lif(m): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Appleyard:

Looks like NATO radars are as useless as the patriot dud missiles. The Russians flew 600 kms undetected and bombed the living daylights out of the largest NATO terror base in western Ukraine. Russians have the audacity and balls of steel. JAI RUS!
Not that one
The Tu drone of Ukraine military flew over 3 NATO countries and crashed in the city of Croatia.
Hungary and Croatia PMs already questioned NATO def missiles and the drone was armed

2 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by seunny4lif(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
TenQ:

I believe that (scripturally), the USA will implode someday but not through Russia. Not even by Russia and China combo even though such kind of war will decimate all involved countries.

The biggest problem of USA is USA. On the day the states refuse to be united again, that is the end.
Reason I said USA will be destroy by USA herself if no world war

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by seunny4lif(m): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
TenQ:

You mean USA and not NATO. Article 5 has never been used by NATO since its inception.
Article have been used by USA for invasion of Afghanistan
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by baralatie(m): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:
cheesy
We will kill them all cheesy grin
They will have no place to hide and even the Arabs will go for their leaders
It will be all round madness and chaos for whoever survivesthe radioactive fallouts
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by baralatie(m): 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

Not that one
The Tu drone of Ukraine military flew over 3 NATO countries and crashed in the city of Croatia.
Hungary and Croatia PMs already questioned NATO def missiles and the drone was armed
That drone was a ploy to draw NATO into the conflict and NATO was not buying it

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by seunny4lif(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
baralatie:

That drone was a ploy to draw NATO into the conflict and NATO was not buying it

That drone could have kill many people if it hit an app
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by seunny4lif(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
baralatie:

It will be all round madness and chaos for whoever survivesthe radioactive fallouts
I swear
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by TenQ: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

Article have been used by USA for invasion of Afghanistan
You are correct under the claim of attack on USA 9/11

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by TenQ: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

Reason I said USA will be destroy by USA herself if no world war
Lets wait and see!
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by baralatie(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

That drone could have kill many people if it hit an app
You get the bait
The drone was an Ukrainian drone
And it just flew aimlessly
The purpose was to draw NATO in

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by seunny4lif(m): 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
baralatie:

You get the bait
It’s show nato def missiles are useless

2 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Mystic969: 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
mysticwarrior:
Don't joke with the KGB they are masters of intelligence gathering, and Russian weapons are precised and accurate.

Why are the foreign fighters running away, I thought they came to fight? grin grin

Very true Sir! You're right, the Russians are deadly fighters and weapon Masters...they invented the AK47. And many other innovations

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by baralatie(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunny4lif:

It’s show nato def missiles are useless
No.it has nothing to do with the def missles!
Because it was not an enemy missles.
You get
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by ken6488(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
baralatie:

Till.now.putin thought the western sanctions were nothing!
cry
Well they are nothing

What sanction is remaining?

Removing them from the map of Europe?

2 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by baralatie(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
ken6488:
Well they are nothing

What sanction is remaining?

Removing them from the map of Europe?
Exactly they are nothing to the untrained eye

For those who understand what the lesser sanctions has caused Russia till now

It is nothing compared to those ones what these isolatory sanctions are meant to achieve
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by ken6488(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
baralatie:

Exactly they are nothing to the untrained eye

For those who understand what the lesser sanctions has caused Russia till now

It is nothing compared to those ones what these isolatory sanctions are meant to achieve
It will hurt the USA more

Power is shifting east

Russia and her allies has started using yuan as main reserve

After everything dollar might just be replaced

2 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
baralatie:

You get the bait
Of course America is very cunning. Let's say; God forbid that a war broke out between NATO and Russia, America won't like to be directly involved in an arms conflict with Kremlin, rather they will always push their lackeys to do the job. Their article 5(NATO) is pure nonsense and can only be used against weak countries.
Do you think France or Germany will want to have a direct military confrontation with Russia just because of one useless article 5? The answer is NO and I think Donald trump decoded this. That's the sole reason he wasn't bothered about NATO and was a harsh critic of the union.

Let's just forget NATO's bravado, the members of the union won't really trust one another if they are to go to war with Russia. Even if Putin nuke Britain, I don't see America having a direct military confrontation with Russia.
Those guys are very cunning grin

P.S. Just take the case of Poland that said they wont deliver any jets to Ukraine, or nobody should use her sky to attack Putin soldiers in Ukraine grin

3 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by baralatie(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Of course America is very cunning. Let's say; God forbid that a war broke out between NATO and Russia, America won't like to be directly involved in an arms conflict with Kremlin, rather they will always push their lackeys to do the job. Their article 5(NATO) is pure nonsense and can only be used against weak countries.
Do you think France or Germany will want to have a direct military confrontation with Russia just because of one useless article 5? The answer is NO and I think Donald trump decoded this. That's the sole reason he wasn't bothered about NATO and was a harsh critic of the union.

Let's just forget NATO's bravado, the members of the union won't really trust one another if they are to go to war with Russia. Even if Putin nuke Britain, I don't see America having a direct military confrontation with Russia.
Those guys are very cunning grin

P.S. Just take the case of Poland that said they wont deliver any jets to Ukraine, or nobody should use her sky to attack Putin soldiers in Ukraine grin
You guys should understand something!
No one will wat to be involved in ukraines case with Russia because Ukraine does not doing to EU nor NATO.it has its relationship with Russia and already Russia is on ground and at war with Ukraine(either directly or indirectly)
But if{God forbid) Russia mistakenly invades an EU state or NATO.it is a totally different problem that Russia does not want on its hands.
As I. Why would Russia want to go to war with NATO?
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by baralatie(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
ken6488:

It will hurt the USA more

Power is shifting east

Russia and her allies has started using yuan as main reserve

After everything dollar might just be replaced
How will it hurt the US more?
How many allies does Russia have T this moment?that are not under economic sanction

Where did you get the information that the yuan is now Russian reserve currency?
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Praxtech: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Appleyard:
The west have exhausted all their options they have in terms of soft power. The only thing left for them now is to get involved directly and risk nuclear war or just allow Ukraine to die away and make peace with Russia. They crossed a Russian redline and is foolish of them to expect that Russia will capitulate to their senseless pressure of sanctions, forgetting that sanctions are a two-.way effect.

No. They can continue using the real names under the Russian laws.... it's no piracy
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by mysticwarrior(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
baralatie:

No one will wat to be involved in ukraines case with Russia because Ukraine does not doing to EU nor NATO.it has its relationship with Russia and already Russia is on ground and at war with Ukraine(either directly or indirectly)
But if{God forbid) Russia mistakenly invades an EU state or NATO.it is a totally different problem that Russia does not want on its hands.
forget that stuff about Russia attacking a NATO member before the US and others would fight against Russia.

Bro do you know that no US citizens have witness their cities turned to ashes as a result of war? And they would never want that to happen even if Russia attack three NATO countries, because Russian is the only country capable of wrecking damages on US soil, I don't think you really know how powerful the Russians are.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by baralatie(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
mysticwarrior:
forget that stuff about Russia attacking a NATO member before the US and others would fight against Russia.

Bro do you know that no US citizens have witness their cities turned to ashes as a result of war? And they would never want that to happen even if Russian attack three NATO countries.
Which Russian citizen alive today have witnessed their city in russia turned to ashes as a result of war?
That Putin will put his neck with a war against NATO
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
baralatie:

Was Syria a member of NATO before America and her allies invaded the country? What about Libya? Russia won't want any war with NATO either, but with what's going in Ukraine, what message do you think Russia is sending to NATO? I'm ready! I'm ready!! C'mon let's fight!!!

Anyway NATO won't fight any war with Russia because of ordinary Ukraine. This I totally agree with you

3 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by mysticwarrior(m): 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
baralatie:

Which Russian citizen alive today have withessed their city turned to ashes as a result of war?

Go and read the battle of Leningrad, the battle of Stalingrad and the battle of Kursk then come back here and confess to me that you didn't had the slightest idea of the Russians have been through in the past, make sure you come back to confess, am waiting. There are survival still in Russia till this day but they are very old

3 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by baralatie(m): 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Was Syria a member of NATO before America and her allies invaded the country? What about Libya? Russia won't want any war with NATO either, but with what's going in Ukraine, what message do you think Russia is sending to NATO? I'm ready! I'm ready!! C'mon let's fight!!!

Anyway NATO won't fight any war with Russia because of ordinary Ukraine. This I totally agree with you
Ok let us look at Syria!
Inside Syria we had both The US and RUSSIA.
Throughout they both made sure the did not cross each other o!
Russia said it was here by invitation of govt to destroy terrorists (any thing not govt is terrorist)
US said aha! We are here on compassionate ground to destroy terrorists(anything isil is a terrorist)
You see the game plan!
They will never fight themself Lai.

Next minute US just release communique (we are not seeing anything is this fight sef oya Russia since they are paying you to fight.me I am going to Iraq bye bye)

Turkey na him wan put head..Russia give am better warning!
So they will not fight themselves and will not look for each other's troubles

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The End Of The American Dream? / The Only Woman Electrocuted In Georgia's Electric Chair / RT Grills US State Dept Over Claims Russia Airstrike Hit A Hospital In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.