Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,628 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Fear Who No Fear Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fear Who No Fear Women. (3765 Views)

Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH / Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fear Who No Fear Women. by YoungThug14: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Good day y’all. I trust you guys are doing great this weekend.

Just want to share something with you guys and not to seek for any advice but please pardon my errors.

I met this girl late January via online (FB) and we vibe together, few weeks later I invited her over for the weekend of which she came. When she went back we continued and it seems everything is going well. She do most of the callings because am not good with calls.

When she came we discussed alot of things, she asked if i’m into any relationship and I said NO! Of Which is true because I find it very difficult to date. I told her I have been single for over 6 years but not that I don’t have Se* because I do whenever I feel like. Told her I do hookups whenever i feel like to have Se*. But I wanna give love a chance and see what happens between us.

Now to her own side, she told me that she hasn’t been in any relationship for over 8 months and also she doesn’t believe in love anymore due to too much heartbreaks. (I do understand her tho) so I asked her about her se* life and she asked me to promise her not to get mad if she tells me of which I did.

She told me that she has this guy that she normally calls to come over to her apartment and romance her (ONLY ROMANCE ACCORDING TO HER ) of which she pays the dude after work done. I was like “WOW”

I told her to stop it of which she promised, the thing is that I’m falling for her already and also I noticed that she’s in love with me (still doubting it) as a street Nigga I watch her moves very well despite she’s a bit far from me. she’s a jealous type too.

Now she has been on my neck to come spend the weekend with her in her place since she has been to mine almost four times and we live in the same state but bit far from each other but I keep posting her of which I finally gave in, OK. I arrived at her place yesterday to spend the weekend with her.

I came around her phone while she was making her hair at the nearby salon to check this particular number that keeps calling her even when she was in my place of which I asked her and she said Na her ex (ex wahala lol) Guess what? This girl is a cheat lol I saw their conversations and voice messages lol I quickly forwarded all the voice messages to my WhatsApp and deleted them from her message.

I listened to all the voice messages but I was not shocked at all lol, not only the so called ex. I went to her fB messages and see all her conversations with men, the one that got me mad was when one of her toasters asked her if she’s in a relationship and she boldly said NO! I took a screenshot aswell, she finally walked in and I pretended like everything was good lol

First thing I did when she walked in, I went to her and give her a romantic kisses and bleed her real good to the extent that she kept asking “babe what happened? you have never bleed me like this before” I told her sh*t always happens. As I’m typing this now she’s inside her room while I’m in sitting room.

I sha don tell her to go cook white rice and stew with turkey for me because Na wetin I wan eat be that. In her mind all is well lol I have decided to keep bleeding her till I go back to my place then when I got home I will forward the voice messages to her and that will be the END!

This is the reason why I don’t wanna be in any relationship honestly! What of marriage? Don’t think it will work for me either. I have made up my mind for baby mama SIMPLE!

Thank you guys for reading! And happy Sunday!!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
I am glad it's not suprising to you,so what are your plans?
You still want to keep deceiving yourself in a one side relationship or move on with your life.
Another thing is hope you are very sure about this thing?
Anyhow it goes,cheers for acting like a man.

If only she was plain with you, things would have been better.

13 Likes

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by Totilopussylick(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Guys wey no get girlfriend get rest of mind tongue

1 Like

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by Uncle96(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Good one

2 Likes

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by TyroneP(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Shit happens everywhere and everyday. Loving the wrong woman could get you killed. I pray a better woman find herself in your arms. One more thing, KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE MATTERS.

YoungThug14:

Just want to share something with you guys and not to seek for any advice but please pardon my errors.

I met this girl late January via online (FB) and we vibe together, few weeks later I invited her over for the weekend of which she came. When she went back we continued and it seems everything is going well. She do most of the callings because am not good with calls.

When she came we discussed alot of things, she asked if i’m into any relationship and I said NO! Of Which is true because I find it very difficult to date. I told her I have been single for over 6 years but not that I don’t have Se* because I do whenever I feel like. Told her I do hookups whenever i feel like to have Se*. But I wanna give love a chance and see what happens between us.

Now to her own side, she told me that she hasn’t been in any relationship for over 8 months and also she doesn’t believe in love anymore due to too much heartbreaks. (I do understand her tho) so I asked her about her se* life and she asked me to promise her not to get mad if she tells me of which I did.

She told me that she has this guy that she normally calls to come over to her apartment and romance her (ONLY ROMANCE ACCORDING TO HER ) of which she pays the dude after work done. I was like “WOW”

I told her to stop it of which she promised, the thing is that I’m falling for her already and also I noticed that she’s in love with me (still doubting it) as a street Nigga I watch her moves very well despite she’s a bit far from me. she’s a jealous type too.

Now she has been on my neck to come spend the weekend with her in her place since she has been to mine almost four times and we live in the same state but bit far from each other but I keep posting her of which I finally gave in, OK. I arrived at her place yesterday to spend the weekend with her.

I came around her phone while she was making her hair at the nearby salon to check this particular number that keeps calling her even when she was in my place of which I asked her and she said Na her ex (ex wahala lol) Guess what? This girl is a cheat lol I saw their conversations and voice messages lol I quickly forwarded all the voice messages to my WhatsApp and deleted them from her message.

I listened to all the voice messages but I was not shocked at all lol, not only the so called ex. I went to her fB messages and see all her conversations with men, the one that got me mad was when one of her toasters asked her if she’s in a relationship and she boldly said NO! I took a screenshot aswell, she finally walked in and I pretended like everything was good lol

First thing I did when she walked in, I went to her and give her a romantic kisses and bleed her real good to the extent that she kept asking “babe what happened? you have never bleed me like this before” I told her sh*t always happens. As I’m typing this now she’s inside her room while I’m in sitting room.

I sha don tell her to go cook white rice and stew with turkey for me because Na wetin I wan eat be that. In her mind all is well lol I have decided to keep bleeding her till I go back to my place then when I got home I will forward the voice messages to her and that will be the END!

This is the reason why I don’t wanna be in any relationship honestly! What of marriage? Don’t think it will work for me either. I have made up my mind for baby mama SIMPLE!

2 Likes

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by YoungThug14: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Yes bro, I’m moving on with my life because time wait for nobody.

1 Like

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hope you used your helmet when diving into that public hole?

We don't want another thread telling us that a new organ is growing in your private region. undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by Boogyman557: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by YoungThug14: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
Yes bro my helmet is always active.

Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
YoungThug14:

never forward her d messages, Bleep her like 3months... But no go her place again.

14 Likes

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by HopeNeverDies: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Damnnn!!!!
Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by shege45: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
YoungThug14:

abeg give us update oooo. This one sweet

4 Likes

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by Boogyman557: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool

U be CONFIRM Nigga!

U be real AMABOBI D MANCHI!

Any ATENTE or any group of ATENTE to disturb dis Post, I go BLAST BLAST d PESIN left leg wit my old KALA..

Na CONFIRM G u be...

I LIKE how u take HANDLE d matterz

but 4 me oooo

I go like Make u no CAPRISUN d BANI WAITING u SEE 4 her PHONE...

JUST LOCK up matterz and use her de CURE ur CRAZE or CONJI...

BUT make u No SPEND any RUBBERZ (money) on top d BANI again...

JUST de NACK NACK her wen ever Una JAM...

if she don too COMPLAIN sey u No de REASON her RUBBERZ, u can STILL SCOPE her or maybe SHOW her d chat or CONVERSATION.

4 NOW just de NACK her de go...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by omotoshodontee1: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Don't 4ward her the msg at all,jus pretend as if everything is cool.. instead of paying for hookup, continue bleeping her for 4months and quietly discard her..nah ur turn to dig d hoe wider bro...

14 Likes

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by ashawopikin(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Don't send her the message, continue to bang that pussy, just pretend like u know nothing, because konji can hold u anytime, just turn her to your fuckmate that's all

10 Likes

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
She wasn't yours,it was just your turn. Don't forward it to her,keep b.anging and remember to bill her till u get tired. then discard the farm tool

8 Likes

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by Jeon(f): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
men want sex sooner or later..
just know ur worth ladi3s.
they are the cheapest goods ever.

1 Like

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by garriAndsugar: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jeon:
men want sex sooner or later..
just know ur worth ladi3s.
they are the cheapest goods ever.
Check your self and check the group chats you join..

You're attracting people like you to yourself so stop complaining..

Imagine someone is asking you what you're doing and your answer is looking at my phone..

10 Likes

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by czarr(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
Free wet hole, you wan cast yourself by sending her those voice notes.
Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by Jeon(f): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by pansophist(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
To fear is weakness, to understand is strength. You shouldn't fear women, but understand them. People (and in this case women) are always showing you who they are, you just have to observe without prejudice and accept their behaviors even if it contravenes your conception about them.

Then everything a woman does will be as basic as a kid closing his eyes and thinking because he can't see you, you can't see him. I honestly can't see how complicated women are. Most men are focused on chasing money, without spending time understanding the opposite gender. Fear God, not women.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by luvmijeje(f): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Life is all about perspective and that's why communication is important. It is wrong for you think anyone talkless of a woman don't have a life or a past. You didn't tell her every areas of your life so why did do expect her to tell you hers within 3 months of meeting her.

Show her everything you saw in her phone(By the way it is absolutely wrong to go through her phone). Hear her out. Let her explain herself. A woman like her is rare.......someone who's fucking you for the sake of fucking.
Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by Youngpo413: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
I don't think any sane man will believe that his girlfriend is different from all those hoés walking on the street...all of them are the same everywhere...errm where is mosdii? Please someone should remind me of that his popular quote...
Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by Jeon(f): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Check your self and check the group chats you join..
which check myself and check the group chat I join?
is the op different from the man in my DM?

You're attracting people like you to yourself so stop complaining..
abeg go sit-down, men are just cheap...
how wish I am useless like him, I for Don send toto to am...

imagine someone is asking you what you're doing and your answer is looking at my phone..

yes nah..
I'm looking at my phone, if I was busy @that time I will not be able to access the phone..

1 Like

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by garriAndsugar: 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jeon:

angry
So you unblocked him to continue the conversation and blocked him back grin

Is like your brain is shaking and you're not aware

1 Like

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by Jeon(f): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
garriAndsugar:

So you unblocked him to continue the conversation and blocked him back grin

Is like your brain is shaking and you're not aware

ewwww

try again...
this happened this morning
when I'm done with u, I'm done both offline...I DON'T GO BACK.

1 Like

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by YoungThug14: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nice one bro! It’s a sure deal

1 Like

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by abokikhalifa: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
YoungThug14:

You are a real street nigga from the trenches. I feel you

1 Like

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
grin Guy man why u wan cast am, no reason the matters give am na she go expose herself
Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by angelfallz(m): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
The Fear women gang have resumed their lamentations? grin grin grin grin

Only confused and weak men fear women.

Did our forefathers fear women?

1 Like

Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by GooodHardDick: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Stop dating Nigeria girls... Una no go hear!!

OP, save yourself the stress! You should know apart from sex Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing meaningful and insightful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussy.

As a guy, the only thing you need to do is to bang their pussy, dump them and move on.
Re: I Fear Who No Fear Women. by OsilaGama(m): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

U be CONFIRM Nigga!

U be real AMABOBI D MANCHI!

Any ATENTE or any group of ATENTE to disturb dis Post, I go BLAST BLAST d PESIN left leg wit my old KALA..

Na CONFIRM G u be...

I LIKE how u take HANDLE d matterz

but 4 me oooo

I go like Make u no CAPRISUN d BANI WAITING u SEE 4 her PHONE...

JUST LOCK up matterz and use her de CURE ur CRAZE or CONJI...

BUT make u No SPEND any RUBBERZ (money) on top d BANI again...

JUST de NACK NACK her wen ever Una JAM...

if she don too COMPLAIN sey u No de REASON her RUBBERZ, u can STILL SCOPE her or maybe SHOW her d chat or CONVERSATION.

4 NOW just de NACK her de go...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

This Guy U Too Get Head!!
Na De Parol I De Play now Like This

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Habits That Keep You Poor. / Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands / Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.