Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. (25831 Views)

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Kingcalls: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:

I am a girl, ma

I'm a guy ...he is doing the right thing to be honest... alot of girls that acted like u and rebelled against their brothers ended up regretting it... a woman can only be valued by her past... men and ur female friends will end up manipulating u into have indiscriminate sex , men will be all over u and ud be getting attention...but trust me , they will treat u like trash in the future when they find out that u have an unpleasant past ...no matter ur beauty or attitude, ud loose respect towards men that would wanna take u seriously when u grow older.....

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Kobicove(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2022
farmfuseagros:

At the age of 13 or probably 14 it's marriage that she should be thinking of
You people sef
When you give birth to your own do am as you like

So you actually believe that the story was written by a 13 year old girl? undecided
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by NoToPile: 10:09am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:

I know what I want. No one can ruin my live. You men always think girls can't take care of themselves.

Hian

Abeg listen to your brother ooo and focus on your books.
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Exkandayee(m): 10:10am On Mar 14, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

You are a compound FOOL, it's people like you that lead small girls astray later you will open that your SMELLY FOUL mouth to shout olosho, I bet you are still living off your parents but will come to faceless forum to insult your elders OLUKU.
Go find solutions to your smelly pussy, you not my type of gurl, don't mention me again,I don't need your attention
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2022
Dear Op your brother means well, by your age you are between 15 to 16 all you should concern yourself with is how you can pass SSCE and JAMB when the time comes you will have your freedom, don't pay attention to your friends, there's time for everything.
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Lekmanz87(m): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:

I know what I want. No one can ruin my live. You men always think girls can't take care of themselves.

Ko buru…wait till you starts falling in love then you will understand life has 2 phases…#shalom
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2022
Exkandayee:

Go find solutions to your smelly pussy, you not my type of gurl, don't mention me again,I don't need your attention

SEE MUMU
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by BigDawsNet: 10:17am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:
I just signed up on nairaland today so I can just pour out my mind.
I have been coming to this site for almost a year now because this is where I get latest and trending news.
I live with my brother who cares about me a lot but he has been too strict with me. I FEEL CAGED! Can you imagine I don't have a Facebook account, I can't use WhatsApp, I don't even have a bank account. If someone wants to send me money, I usually use our neighbor's son account.
He monitors my calls and contact list.
I only use e-mail because he said I will be using it for future registrations.
I envy my friends a lot. I'm in my mid-teens.
I am just fed up.

My dear... It's for your own good..

Pls endure... At the end you will always understand why your bro is the best
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by sterlingbrown: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2022
In this Era of Digital Economy when young individuals are changing their life's positively by learning and Earning online ??
The world has changed oh ..the money now circulate online not offline so better japa from that kinda situation you're in.
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Meedon: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2022
leye4u:

How I wish I had someone like your brother when I was your age....wasted lots of hours some useless stuffs

They won't understand. Facebook and Whatsapp will just waste someone's time. Unless those platforms are used for making money.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by SmartyPants(m): 10:20am On Mar 14, 2022
Comradewhy:

Makes absolutely no sense,even to the extent of not using having WhatsApp or social media,the op is between 15-17 at least she deserves some freedom.
The op is even a female,why the attitude towards her by her brother.

15-17 that is already receiving money from people through her neighbors' son. It's appears that this girl has some tendency towards waywardness - her brother is wise and kind to protect her from herself if so.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Meedon: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2022
sterlingbrown:
In this Era of Digital Economy when young individuals are changing their life's positively by learning and Earning online ??
The world has changed oh ..the money now circulate online not offline so better japa from that kinda situation you're in.

What if she uses the internet to do hook up or wander aimlessly (posting pictures and all those shi!t)? These things has advantages and disadvantages but a teenager will actually misuse it those online platforms.
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by SaturnNick(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2022
You are lying
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Ishilove: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You better be happy I didn't see the quote before I reactivated

Pussymustbebang as a moniker

Rolls off the tongue quite nicely.

Double trolling for any response to the sisters of the vagenda alliance grin
So glorious gbola is not bad enough? cheesy
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by marsup: 10:36am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:

My friends are always mocking me and calling me a small girls. I don't just like the way he monitors me.
It's better for you to be called a small girl, than for you to be known as a wayward useless brat, as is obtainable with young unguided girls in our society today.
As time goes by, prove to your brother that you are responsible enough to be slightly independent.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Ezemeiyogu(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2022
Bring your brother's head on a plate so that Nairalanders will cheer you na!

He gave you access to email huh? That should show you how much refined and focused he wants you to be after all.

Which Teenager WhatsApp and Facebook help? Your priorities even said a lot about your age. "Facebook and WhatsApp" na em dey bother person!
Free your brother jare, he's the best.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Obagofixxy: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2022
and Wetin dey pain me pass say Na una de bleep pass.......

Make him free you ohh before it too late

I remembered before I got admission in UNN, there was this my neighbor the family Na Christian family, they attends 3 Holy Spirit filled church (Deeper life, chosen and watch man) you dare not wear trouser or earring in her house, so when I came to write post utme at UNN, on my way going back lo and behold I saw the first daughter with trouser, make up and all that the mother stopped them from applying, in shock I told my brother that I saw the girl with trouser my brother laughed and said he would to see the girl, this happened around 7-8 because we where going to Abj from peace pack at enugu, the moment she saw my brother she greeted him brother good evening sir, forgetting that it was morning, she was even surrounded with two Boys who I know Say bleep am finish, dem one excort am enter motor wey go drop her for ESUT where she was schooling, out of Shame and dissapointment she walked out of that pack, my brother and I began to laugh, she was even expecting that maybe we would tell the parent but my bro Na guy man, him just dey laugh....

The rate of girls wey spoil these days are those caged, he should better allow and when you start to misbehave he would caution you....
If you continue like this Omo, your family will regret it ohhhh, I remembered one guy that came here and was telling us how he caught his parent bleeping and he was ashamed but you were not ashamed to bring it to Nairaland forum......

#God know say if eventually settle down I will allow my child ohhhh better if you begin Bleep up I go caution Asap....

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Obagofixxy: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:
Bring your brother's head on a plate so that Nairalanders will cheer you na!

He gave you access to email huh? That should show you how much refined and focused he wants you to be after all.

Which Teenager WhatsApp and Facebook help? Your priorities even said a lot about your age. "Facebook and WhatsApp" na em dey bother person!
Free your brother jare, he's the best.

Na lie, if that girl tell you what she has been doing in secret, you go know say the bro de Bleep up ohhhh, but if she begin use social media and see the happening in the Society nobody go tell her make she calm down
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Tundex911: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2022
Know this and know peace

Oluwa a wa pelu e

Peace ✌️

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:

I am a girl, ma
It's a cold world out there, and your brother knows it. He is protecting you from his own gender, he is a man and knows the male gender more than you.

It's all love.You will appreciate it when you come of age. For now focus on being the best you can be,you are not missing out on anything by not being on Facebook or WhatsApp. Read more books and I don't mean chemistry and co read books that will make you become emotionally intelligent and prepare you for the outside world because my dear ,its getting colder out there and with young girls being lured on social media to be killed , disvirgined, raped and taken advantage of,I don't blame your brother at all. So long as you have all your necessities, focus on what matters ,your studies and being a better human.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by pocohantas(f): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Ishilove:

Even common English you can't write. It is only sex that full that your coconut head. Ori agbon

grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by DOM7: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2022
You will appreciate him later, all discipline is not comfortable but produce huge gain later only if you endure.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Ishilove: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2022
talktimi:
mid teens 14-16
They don't like reading. Her age is clearly written in her post but they are still asking

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Ishilove: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Good guy. My kids have pcs and they are properly locked down. When my son started figuring out some roundabouts, I went nuclear and hit the hosts file

No Facebook, no Instagram,no Bleep no youtube and def no Nairaland.

As for Phone, you guys get Nokia torchlight

WhatsApp is terrible in the hands of teens and preteens. A friends daughter went completely buckwild.

Tell me more
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by NOwazobia: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2022
Lifewasgood:

How old are you first, if more than 18 your has a secret admiration for you and he scared of loosing you to another man. I
mid teen, she is obviously 15yrs.
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by ShaqFu: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2022
Ishilove:

Tell me more
Give me five from my black hand side. grin
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Chigold101(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Atimjessy:

My friends are always mocking me and calling me a small girls. I don't just like the way he monitors me.
Dear, please don't allow peer pressure to kill you.
By the time you have one or two heartbreaks you would understand how much your brother loves you.

You don't need Facebook and whatsapp now because they are powerful distractions and for a person of your age and a female too, men would literally eat you raw and these your friends would make jest of you.

So please forget your friends and social media for now until you are matured enough to handle the pressure that comes with it
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by timchogon81: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2022
Ot will be better if we can get your exact age. But with what you said, Mid teen, just listen to your brother so you don't make a costly mistake. All that glitters are not gold
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2022
Exkandayee:
pussy must be bang,,,,shut the fuucck up, and don't mention who you don't know on this forum niqqa or bitch

You're a sick kid who urgently needs reorientation
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by MrMacinterchi1: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2022
You're still in secondary school that's why. finish secondary School first
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by talktimi(m): 11:31am On Mar 14, 2022
Ishilove:

They don't like reading. Her age is clearly written in her post but they are still asking
someone said there's a comprehension pandemic in Nigeria, with what I see on social media nowadays, it might just be true
Re: Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me. by Ishilove: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2022
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Dem done dey advice you you dey act like mumu.

Your brother has seen the world more than you have. He's a man, and perfectly understands what his fellow men are capable of.

Having lived in self-con from my 100L, I told my Dad that if my baby sister gains admission into the same uni as I'm in; it's either she stays in the hostel or she lives in the same lodge as I do.
I done too see rubbish.

Good a thing, I'm close to her as per first son--last daughter bond, she freely shares issues with me and I do open up to her sometimes, to balance the equation.

Even frank talks about sex Ed are not ruled out as well.

Open up to your brother, sit him down and have a heart to heart talk with him.
He may not accede to your requests but in the end you'll come to see the world from his matured view.

All you're frankly rushing to social media to seek is nothing more than male attention, relationships and sex.

By the time you have the first heartbreak, lose your virginity and then recignise it's value, taste sex and experience the conundrum of passionate lust against societal stigma; or come down with unplanned pregnancy, your eyes go clear.

Dem no dey telli pesin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Disrespect My Mum I Divorce You" .too Harsh? / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? / Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.