Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar (33065 Views)

American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match / Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident / PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by 24brains(m): 2:22am On Mar 14, 2022
tesppidd:
This one thinks that football is like impregnating a woman.

PSG bought Messi so all other big teams like Bayern, Madrid and City will just go to sleep!

See im mouth like "brought to make a change"

i don buy market.. Lol...
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 3:09am On Mar 14, 2022
LINTUNE:
oga rest, ronaldo is still proving is worth, despite his age..by the way I didn't even mention Ronaldo here so what's ur point..
Stop this Ronaldo age thing or give Messi credit for being a Balon D’or candidate at the same age Ronaldo was struggling.
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by PDemercado(m): 3:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Its sad that psg were eliminated the way that they did but i was not surprised. Psg have a history of shooting themselves in the foot. They do well in the beginning but crumble in the end.

1 Like

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by RMsam(m): 3:18am On Mar 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

And they haven’t won the champions league back to back

When mbappe and Neymar was missing sitters at the champions league finals against Bayern they didn’t bother to boo them ,mbappe and Neymar cost Psg the champions league then with tuchel as their coach

Psg threw away a 2 goal lead with error from GK and a weak defense but the fault is Messi and Neymar who missed sitters and not the defenders

Maybe na Messi and Neymar allow mbappe hatrick

Common sense is not common

I rest my case

but guy... you guys criticized Ronaldo for the same thing at Juventus. Ronaldo delivered for Juventus and 2 out of 3 times, they crashed out due to poor defense of cristianos goals for them (Lyon and ajax). on away goals... now, Messi is in a similar situation and Even worse. just 2 goals in the whole season? and you're trying to defend him? Ronaldo at 36 still scored more than 30 goals last season for Juventus. Messi shouldn't always be pampered like this.
... was this where Messi met psg in the last two seasons? they still eliminated him and Barca Last season. messi and Ronaldo are finished but Ronaldo still delivers more when needed. it's as simple as that... it takes nothing to say the truth that is so glaring. football fans and double standards smh... and remember Ronaldo is 37, Messi is 34

3 Likes

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by FireUpNow(m): 5:47am On Mar 14, 2022
What about the coach, Poch?
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 5:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Englishisamust:

You mean the baloon d or run by politics and fame
Thats right. So much politics in it.

If balllon dor was fair

Messi would have 9
Ronaldo would have 3
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 5:58am On Mar 14, 2022
RMsam:

but guy... you guys criticized Ronaldo for the same thing at Juventus. Ronaldo delivered for Juventus and 2 out of 3 times, they crashed out due to poor defense of cristianos goals for them (Lyon and ajax). on away goals... now, Messi is in a similar situation and Even worse. just 2 goals in the whole season? and you're trying to defend him? Ronaldo at 36 still scored more than 30 goals last season for Juventus. Messi shouldn't always be pampered like this.
... was this where Messi met psg in the last two seasons? they still eliminated him and Barca Last season. messi and Ronaldo are finished but Ronaldo still delivers more when needed. it's as simple as that... it takes nothing to say the truth that is so glaring. football fans and double standards smh... and remember Ronaldo is 37, Messi is 34
Why didn't Ronaldo score 2 or 3 against Lyon? That way they would have qualified.
They needed 2 or 3 goals not 1.

Shebi you guys are the ones who always say Messi cannot do it singlehandedly but Ronaldo always delivers singlehandedly?

What do you mean delivers more??
Is it only when you score that you deliver more?

Ronaldo is the point man for Man U upfront so he has to score.
Mbappe is the point man for PSG upfront so he must score.
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Benny6944: 6:44am On Mar 14, 2022
Asour:

Ronaldo is a great player & goal scorer.
But funny enough, Ronaldo had fewer goals at 34 than Messi currently has.

While Ronaldo had a great hatrick against Tottenham yesterday, both he & Messi had been poor since January 2022 both scoring just one goal each.

Lol.. funny.. Fake stats you have in your brain.

Help me confirm Ronaldo's stats at 34 to MESSI at 34.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Benny6944: 6:44am On Mar 14, 2022
HillaryNelo:
U be mumu o

another pessi as$lickin fan spotted
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Topmaike007(m): 6:57am On Mar 14, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Nobody knew Paris had a club until the last few years...they should be grateful Messi and Neymar decided to play with craps like Kimbempe and Marquinhos as teammates, headed by a Tottenham reject.

Modified: I don't know why my first sentence is hard for people to grab, PSG were literally like West Ham before the money...Lyon dominated that league before those Qatari guys came in

And as for the fans, their club is not up to the prestige of other European world power like Real Madrid, Bayern, Barca, Liverpool..etc they should deal with that...who the Bleep boos his own players at home(they did it in 2019 also)...
greatful on top of the hefty wages they're receiving,psg would be greaful if they're playing free of charge

1 Like

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Topmaike007(m): 6:59am On Mar 14, 2022
Magnumproperty:

Who be this one again naaaa? Are u one of the indomie generation? So u were not born when Okocha played for PSG?
if he did not witness that era did he not witness Ibrahimovic and cavani era at PSG

2 Likes

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Topmaike007(m): 7:00am On Mar 14, 2022
blowjohn:

So okocha made PSG popular
true true you just dey watch ball if you don't know them doesn't mean others don't

3 Likes

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by andrewbaba44: 7:33am On Mar 14, 2022
RMsam:

Ronaldo delivered at juve for failing to win seria A they have always win for years in a roll and almost took them to the Europa league grin

So Psg didn’t crash out due to poor defense but it’s due to Messi not scoring grin
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by andrewbaba44: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2022
Kingcalls:

Messi was among the culprits for missing the penalty....

Messi was not at fault for Psg comeback

They where already 2 goals up in aggregate and conceded 3 immediately ,the 3 goals they conceded wasn’t Messi fault ,or maybe Messi is donarumma that did that error ba
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by iykejohnson(m): 8:01am On Mar 14, 2022
KelB:
You can make a lot of money from sport betting without placing a single bet, but people don't know this.

People believe the only way of making that money from gambling is by the actual gambling...No no no.

Do your research, e choke!
Give me a heads up on how to go about it
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Mumusaphire: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Baba, I'm indirectly referring to when the money came in, which was around 2011
but that's not the best way to analyze it bro. Every teams were one place or the other before some set of people invested in them. They want results, that's why they invested. Or do u think it easy for their president to enter referee room and threatened to kill him? Where was Chelsea before abramovich boutht them? Where was man city before Arab bought them. Same thing to Newcastle united now. So football is business. And also know, Neymar don't had any value to PSG team except his image right. Playing nonsense since.
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Messi was not at fault for Psg comeback

They where already 2 goals up in aggregate and conceded 3 immediately ,the 3 goals they conceded wasn’t Messi fault ,or maybe Messi is donarumma that did that error ba

Same way messi fans blamed Ronaldo for missing a penalty after utd got knocked off the FA cup , despite sancho still scoring later on to give utd the lead... we are only paying messi fans back in their own coin for them to see how it feels

1 Like

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by andrewbaba44: 8:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Kingcalls:

Same way messi fans blamed Ronaldo for missing a penalty after utd got knocked off the FA cup , despite sancho still scoring later on to give utd the lead... we are only paying messi fans back in their own coin for them to see how it feels

At least common sense suppose tell you say the fa cup Na 1 leg game and with Ronaldo scoring they might have won boro

Messi has already lost the pk in the first leg and psg where 2 goals up in the second leg before they crumbled to a Madrid side ,not an ekuke division 2 team like Middlesbrough

Everything is not all about Messi and cr7 all the time ,I know many of you are still pained Messi got more ballon d or and nothing can change that no matter how you rant all over Nairaland ,you can catch fun on all Messi post while it last grin

Let’s see if Ronaldo will take Man U to Europa league as he almost did at juve if not for Napoli stupidity grin

The koko be say Ronaldo will not win ballon d or any longer to meet up with his nightmare tongue
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by KelB(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2022
iykejohnson:

Give me a heads up on how to go about it
Reach me with my Siggy
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Asour: 9:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Benny6944:

Lol.. funny.. Fake stats you have in your brain.

Help me confirm Ronaldo's stats at 34 to MESSI at 34.

That's exactly what I said. See figures below.

Source : Givemesports.com

At 34,

CR7 : 677 goals / 209 assists. 4 Golden shoes. 5BD.

Messi: 745 goals/ 311 assists. 6 golden shoes. 6 BD.

N.B. This stats was curled as at 24 June 2021. The day Messi turned 34. and CR7's on Feb 5, 2019. The day he turned 34 too. Not today.

Cheers.
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Oshite001(m): 9:31am On Mar 14, 2022
New week new blessings okay .
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 9:48am On Mar 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

At least common sense suppose tell you say the fa cup Na 1 leg game and with Ronaldo scoring they might have won boro

Messi has already lost the pk in the first leg and psg where 2 goals up in the second leg before they crumbled to a Madrid side ,not an ekuke division 2 team like Middlesbrough

Everything is not all about Messi and cr7 all the time ,I know many of you are still pained Messi got more ballon d or and nothing can change that no matter how you rant all over Nairaland ,you can catch fun on all Messi post while it last grin

Let’s see if Ronaldo will take Man U to Europa league as he almost did at juve if not for Napoli stupidity grin

The koko be say Ronaldo will not win ballon d or any longer to meet up with his nightmare tongue

U see y I say messi fans are just too dull... infact I'm sure if both fans are place in an IQ test ... the first top half will be Ronaldo fans and the lover half will be messi fans ...

Whats the difference between 1 leg and 2legs ... logic will determine that if Messi scored that penalty, that game wud have been open for psg as madrid would hv come out to play and psg wud have taken the advantage, just like they did against city cos they were home , that game wud hv ended 2 or 3 nil cos benzema wasn't even fit to play ...
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by andrewbaba44: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2022
Kingcalls:

U see y I say messi fans are just too dull... infact I'm sure if both fans are place in an IQ test ... the first top half will be Ronaldo fans and the lover half will be messi fans ...

Whats the difference between 1 leg and 2legs ... logic will determine that if Messi scored that penalty, that game wud have been open for psg as madrid would hv come out to play and psg wud have taken the advantage, just like they did against city cos they were home , that game wud hv ended 2 or 3 nil cos benzema wasn't even fit to play ...

I get sense pass your papa at least

Messi won 7th ballon d or una cry ,Messi get bad form una still Dey cry ,Na only una know una problem

Will Ronaldo even win any trophy this season ? I think so ,scoring hatrick against spurs Issa trophy I am sure

I am fine with you kid

Keep crying man tongue
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I get sense pass your papa at least

Messi won 7th ballon d or una cry ,Messi get bad form una still Dey cry ,Na only una know una problem

Will Ronaldo even win any trophy this season ? I think so ,scoring hatrick against spurs Issa trophy I am sure

I am fine with you kid

Keep crying man tongue

U have been certified a fool with watery brain ... pig
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by 2loadedguy: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2022
obonujoker:

Oga, Ronaldo has won ucl with 2 different clubs.

Ronaldo has qualified Portugal before in 2013.

Ronaldo has won trophies for Portugal, so you have no hold.
Your response is watery because it's exactly what you are trolling messi for. He has won the champions league before and scored hatricks before too so not doing it now does not undermine him. One would think your focus is on what the players are doing now and not what they have done in the past so stay in one lane if you want to troll.

1 Like

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by andrewbaba44: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2022
Kingcalls:

U have been certified a fool with watery brain ... pig

E pain am

Obembe self no Dey frustrated like you tongue
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by greypencils: 10:11am On Mar 14, 2022
Asour:

Lewandowski is a great player.
However at times he is held at a different (lower standard) to Messi & Ronaldo.

Lewandowski is the only FIFA player of the year winner to have crashed out at a group stage of a top competition as Euros. Not qualify for World cup & did not win Champions League in an International year but still won the award.

But of course most won't see this.
Mention one world class player in the Polish team apart from Lewa. Now mention 5 or more from Argentina or Portugal. People see sitting down what you can't see even when you climb the rooftops.

1 Like

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Asour: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2022
greypencils:
Mention one world class player in the Polish team apart from Lewa. Now mention 5 or more from Argentina or Portugal. People see sitting down what you can't see even when you climb the rooftops.

I just stated a fact.

Actually they have world class players.
Whether comparable to Portugal & Argentina is another issue.

Cheers.
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by greypencils: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Asour:

I just stated a fact.

Actually they have world class players.
Whether comparable to Portugal & Argentina is another issue.

Cheers.
Funny! You know the truth even without trying. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by LINTUNE(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Stop this Ronaldo age thing or give Messi credit for being a Balon D’or candidate at the same age Ronaldo was struggling.

nobody is talking about the balloon dior, we are talking about consistency and being inform

1 Like

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by YufusAmma: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
You want the fans to applaud them after their shambolic display against Madrid? Nah. The markee signings are to challenge and possibly win the champions league because the league is almost their betrophy. The addition of Messi to the team is unfruitful at the moment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghana Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 5th February 2015 / 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, / Raheem Sterling Apologises After Bizarre UCL Penalty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.