Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! (30467 Views)

Remedies For Skin Rashes And Pimples By Longrich Bioscience / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic / How To Save Yourself From Embarrassing Body Odour,rashes, And Wound Infections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by tolumizzy(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2022
Chai.....sweetie
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by CollinsOg: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2022
Visit a doctor ... not nairaland

Just incase you suspect your partner( WIFE,HUSBAND, BOYFRIEND, GIRLFRIEND. is cheating on you, catch them using an app in just few minutes. I will show you how to bust them

Check my profile for my contact details ....
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by drololaaof: 11:26am On Mar 14, 2022
Who told you it is herpes, a viral infection that comes with excruciating pain, burning sensations. Usually the rashes did not cross midline both in front and back, it usually affect a dermatome that is a single nerve arising from the spinal cord hence it did not cross the midline. Meet a dermatologist who will diagnose you properly and prescribe for you or treat you

1 Like

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Rahkman: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2022
Aaaaaaaah u don collect oooo cry stop to dey fùck inmessage plus tinder hook up bitches una no dey hear

2 Likes

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by womenareapess: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:
TL;DR: I was diagnosed with Herpes. I have a constant itch that now looks like ring worm circle on the upper left side of my ribs and I also have hook pain on the lower left side of my abdomen, just below the ribs(spleen region). I've gone to the hospital but doctors said it's nothing. What's the cause and what can I do?

I recently got diagnosed with Herpes and I'm currently on aciclovir. The thing is, before I did this herpes test, I have been having itch from the inside of the left side of my body for like months now and when I looked at it at the mirror, it has this circle like ring worm like. Though it isn't really visible but it's something I can notice and it has this slight dark coloration.

Now, I've been having this hook pain too for a while on the lower left side of my abdomen, around the spleen region, just below my ribs and it's usually prevalent at night. Mind you, I've gone to the govt hospital to complain about this and the doctors are saying I should not worry that it's nothing.

The way kidney infection news is flying here and there, I don't wanna be caught on the web.

Please Doctors and other health practitioners, what can I do? What kind of cream can I apply to the rash and what should I do as regards the hook pain too and what's the likely cause of this?

Please help!!!
and now this ediot will start spreading this disease to every tom and dick undecided

Vagina entity are disgusting
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2022
You are suffering from Russian invasion in your system grin

1 Like

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Beedude(m): 11:28am On Mar 14, 2022
Get a scan. It may be kidney stone. Had is some years ago and was placed on medication and injection. Eventually passed it out.
It causes pains in the left part of the stomach. Ensure u take excess water daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by EmptyGarden(m): 11:30am On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:
TL;DR: I was diagnosed with Herpes. I have a constant itch that now looks like ring worm circle on the upper left side of my ribs and I also have hook pain on the lower left side of my abdomen, just below the ribs(spleen region). I've gone to the hospital but doctors said it's nothing. What's the cause and what can I do?

I recently got diagnosed with Herpes and I'm currently on aciclovir. The thing is, before I did this herpes test, I have been having itch from the inside of the left side of my body for like months now and when I looked at it at the mirror, it has this circle like ring worm like. Though it isn't really visible but it's something I can notice and it has this slight dark coloration.

Now, I've been having this hook pain too for a while on the lower left side of my abdomen, around the spleen region, just below my ribs and it's usually prevalent at night. Mind you, I've gone to the govt hospital to complain about this and the doctors are saying I should not worry that it's nothing.

The way kidney infection news is flying here and there, I don't wanna be caught on the web.

Please Doctors and other health practitioners, what can I do? What kind of cream can I apply to the rash and what should I do as regards the hook pain too and what's the likely cause of this?

Please help!!!
Hope you're not hypochondriac?
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by gistmega: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2022
You need to be arrested and all the girls that you have spread this herpes to traced

1 Like

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by tamcamp253: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2022
Go Deworm yourself first
Zordgrub:

Please help!!!
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by TwinGeek: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2022
The hotel I work with had to put all staff off till further notice. Quoting downsizing in business.
I ve been home doing nothing and it sucks.
Pls pple link me up with any job.
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Unrated900(m): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2022
Vickyvice:
do u vomit?, nusea? Diverticula... Pressure on weak spots in d colon. It goes on its own. Still take antacids. As doctors have said worry not, pls cool down bro as long as u don't vomit. If u get liver or kidney wahsla, no be this one you dey talk here, u for don add weight and swell on foot ... Relax and don't pit your self under undue pressure

There is no one won’t need put his or herself into pressure under this dullard administration
Because everything is grigri even the fuel wahala is alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Elidrisy20: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2022
This thing fit be STD
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by sureEbh: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:
I don't nauseate not vomit but I do feel pressure sometimes there. If I sit for a long while, my leg gets a little swollen but not too visible though.

I am not a doctor. Sitting for long and getting swollen legs might have some causes not related to your kidneys. I was having this last year and worried my kidneys were not working well. Went to hospital and ran some test and kidneys were fine. But, I however noticed I need to caught down on sugar. I was overweight 113kg. So, maybe you are carrying too much weight and you need to check it. In my case, as soon as I reduced by about 10kg, that don't happen anymore. So, if you are overweight, that could be a factor for your swollen legs and from sitting too long. Remember I am not a doctor, so check with the doctors asap.

I had to add to my previous comments after seeing some comments.
Please If I were you, I should delete this post before some advise here sends you more into health anxiety which you already have. That is the reason you seeking advise here on nairaland instead of looking for second opinion in another clinic. Go to hospital for evaluation, don't rely on comments here. Some comments may further drag you down into thinking of some more problems even if your case might not be that worst. Be mindful of your mental health and get help in appropriate places. You will soon start going deep on Google search for causes. Be careful bro and stay safe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by PROPHETmichael: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:

Please help!!!

Download this app on your phone and a professional doctor will attain to you. They have one of the best hospital in Nigeria based in Port Harcourt. You can also follow them on facebook.

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by kingyakos: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2022
If u are into drinking of these ethanol called ogogoro please stop it now,
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by sureEbh: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2022
MonkeyMods:

I suspect kidney problems. You need to do a CT scan

Stop causing him unnecessary panic. While that is possible, there are so many other reasons why that can happen.

2 Likes

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Higgies(m): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:

Please help!!!
Do you know wonderful kola ?
It's kinda scarce and expensive. Get three, slice it open chew one part and place the other half on your stomach. It's very pepperish and really bitter you have to be manly to eat it.
You do it once a day for 3days.
It's work like magic.
If you need more info or you want me to help you get it you can call me sir.

1 Like

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Kenkesh(f): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Dear OP,

If you are sure that you were diagnosed with herpes, then it's sth to worry about.
A picture of the lesion you are describing would have gone a long way in explaining things to me.
However, judging from your own recount, first of all, herpes has a particular place they appear, it's either the genitals or somewhere around the mouth. So I am of the opinion that you might be having sth we call shingles, which is a reactivated chickenpox.

Please kindly check out the picture of shingle over the internet and get back to me if they match the description you're seeking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Sanchez01: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:
I don't nauseate not vomit but I do feel pressure sometimes there. If I sit for a long while, my leg gets a little swollen but not too visible though.
Major suspect: kidney failure.
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Olam09(m): 11:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:

Please help!!!

You don misfùck be that.
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Eriokanmi: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Dr in that house

What's the causes of herpes
Herpes ia a form of STI contacted mainly through sexx. Its a viral infection called HSV. It has no cure.
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Pain(m): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dear OP. First of all, I want to tell you this : You will be fine ! Next, avoid feedback or auto-suggestions from Witches and Wizards on this thread that may try to break you emotionally. Also avoid browsing the net for diagnosis.

There is a psychosomatic link between emotions and disease. The children of the dark understand this and normally power their dark batteries with the misery of others. I tell you this from experience.

Bad Energy everywhere !!! Stay far way !!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by jhubril(m): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Go for Hepatitis b test
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by lomprico(m): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:

Please help!!!

No cure
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Cutehector(m): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
The way i dey run from sex these days, you go think say i be priest. Na so one girl call me yesterday as she see me dey enter my house, abeg i no pick her call. Later she say she wan come my house, ogbeni i clear the girl say my house is very dirty and i cannot attend to visitors.

Temptations please flee. Std no be your mate.

3 Likes

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Have you been screened for HIV ?
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Dshocker(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lalami3232:
Na wa ooooo!!!!
Make I sitdown to learn from the experiences of others. But one thing is sure for this thread, both the experienced, novice and amateurs go wan give advise.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

Funny enough,God can use because of your tongue wagging to give you girls all through

1 Like

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Chibuezem(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Dr in that house

What's the causes of herpes
it's a viral infection Sexually transmissible caused by herpes virus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ignore The ‘Vaccine’ Being Hawked In Kano, FG Warns Residents / Please Help, I'm Always Fatigued And I Sleep A lot. / Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.