Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! (30456 Views)

Remedies For Skin Rashes And Pimples By Longrich Bioscience / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic / How To Save Yourself From Embarrassing Body Odour,rashes, And Wound Infections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Homeroom: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:
TL;DR: I was diagnosed with Herpes. I have a constant itch that now looks like ring worm circle on the upper left side of my ribs and I also have hook pain on the lower left side of my abdomen, just below the ribs(spleen region). I've gone to the hospital but doctors said it's nothing. What's the cause and what can I do?

I recently got diagnosed with Herpes and I'm currently on aciclovir. The thing is, before I did this herpes test, I have been having itch from the inside of the left side of my body for like months now and when I looked at it at the mirror, it has this circle like ring worm like. Though it isn't really visible but it's something I can notice and it has this slight dark coloration.

Now, I've been having this hook pain too for a while on the lower left side of my abdomen, around the spleen region, just below my ribs and it's usually prevalent at night. Mind you, I've gone to the govt hospital to complain about this and the doctors are saying I should not worry that it's nothing.

The way kidney infection news is flying here and there, I don't wanna be caught on the web.

Please Doctors and other health practitioners, what can I do? What kind of cream can I apply to the rash and what should I do as regards the hook pain too and what's the likely cause of this?

Please help!!!

If you have your test result then DM me, I will help you free

1 Like

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by TheMostComplex1: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
MonkeyMods:

I suspect kidney problems. You need to do a CT scan

You just mirrored my thoughts.
Please do CT scan
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by creepsyme(f): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:
TL;DR: I was diagnosed with Herpes. I have a constant itch that now looks like ring worm circle on the upper left side of my ribs and I also have hook pain on the lower left side of my abdomen, just below the ribs(spleen region). I've gone to the hospital but doctors said it's nothing. What's the cause and what can I do?

I recently got diagnosed with Herpes and I'm currently on aciclovir. The thing is, before I did this herpes test, I have been having itch from the inside of the left side of my body for like months now and when I looked at it at the mirror, it has this circle like ring worm like. Though it isn't really visible but it's something I can notice and it has this slight dark coloration.

Now, I've been having this hook pain too for a while on the lower left side of my abdomen, around the spleen region, just below my ribs and it's usually prevalent at night. Mind you, I've gone to the govt hospital to complain about this and the doctors are saying I should not worry that it's nothing.

The way kidney infection news is flying here and there, I don't wanna be caught on the web.

Please Doctors and other health practitioners, what can I do? What kind of cream can I apply to the rash and what should I do as regards the hook pain too and what's the likely cause of this?

Please help!!!
It's not just a rash, it's call shingles.
Google it.
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by aguizm(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:

Please help!!!

I have nothing to say about the herpes but for the pain at the left part of your stomach, i think you are suffering from collitis (inflammation of the colon) caused by an amoebic worm. Felt same pains for months and decided to run a comprehensive test including scan recommended by my doctor and it was where i was told i had collitis. Was given drugs and injections regarding it and an infection the doctor discovered in my system. I no go lie i was scared too thinking i had liver infections or hepatitis.

So fear not bro and go run some scan, blood,urine and culture test.

2 Likes

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by newdawn2017(f): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
yankison:

Dm me let me help you get the herb from one old woman and send to you
so kind of you. But dis isn't ig where ok one can dm na
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by VenumX: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
Satanistsatanist aka Friday Oyikocho Odeh...come and see your brother o make una find cure for Una diseases.
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by newdawn2017(f): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Higgies:

Do you know wonderful kola ?
It's kinda scarce and expensive. Get three, slice it open chew one part and place the other half on your stomach. It's very pepperish and really bitter you have to be manly to eat it.
You do it once a day for 3days.
It's work like magic.
If you need more info or you want me to help you get it you can call me sir.
to cure d herpes virus in him or what Pls?
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by newdawn2017(f): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
rossovu:
OP, everyone saying theres no cure is simply repeating what he or she heard or read online.
You will find the cure if you seek it!
Acyclovir has a short half life, there's a possibility you might have to increase your dose as time goes, seek permanent solution, go herbal.
Get L-Lysine and monolaurin supplements.
Eat clean, exercise and stay hydrated.

my older sister is suffering that herpes now, Where we want to see d herbs buy?
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by newdawn2017(f): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
MrRemedyAlagbo:
it's curable totally with potent anti viral leaves,tree,bark and roots...all the blisters and symptoms contact me check my signature
hmmm Jesus! shocked shocked
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Chinny024(f): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:
I don't nauseate not vomit but I do feel pressure sometimes there. If I sit for a long while, my leg gets a little swollen but not too visible though.

Give your kidneys close marking...Take fluids, urinate more!!!
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by newdawn2017(f): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Homeroom:

thank u on his behalf. My elder sister is battling it, so I know how it feels.
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Higgies(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
newdawn2017:
to cure d herpes virus in him or what Pls?
YES!
To cure it without traces

1 Like

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by AngelicBeing: 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
sukkot:
shocked lapalapa
Hian, lapalapa ke shocked
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Zordgrub: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
Homeroom:

how do I reach out to you please
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Zordgrub: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
ElPhoche:

Tentatively speaking, the pain you have is called HERPETIC NEURALGIA. Unfortunately, it is difficult to treat. The first line medication for it is Carbamazepine. Remember that every drug has its side effect, including Carbamazepine.

As for the rash, it is is called herpes zoster. If you are having recurrent attacks, it might be because you are immunocompromised. Get HIV testing.

I am not a charlatan who would tell you to take antacid or herbs. I am a medical doctor. Ask further questions.
I have done HiV test last year December and I came out negative. What do I do as regards the zoster. As for the pain, what kind of test do you recommend I do please?
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by TwinGeek: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
ASPIREX:

Where is your location within Lagos?

I stay in Ojo but got a place at Ajah as well
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by maasoap(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Beedude:
Get a scan. It may be kidney stone. Had is some years ago and was placed on medication and injection. Eventually passed it out.
It causes pains in the left part of the stomach. Ensure u take excess water daily

You're probably right. Someone posted the same thing some weeks back and another nairalander shared his experience on that thread too. Theirs was kidney stones.
Copy: Zordgrub
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Homeroom: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:

Please help!!!

Write to me on truevinee00@gmail.com
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Ray7878: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Genital herpes or Herpes (Cold sore) which would be around the lips?

What is the strength of the Aciclovir that you were prescribed? You should be taken the 800mg FIVE times a day for at least 7 days in total.

Are you sure it isn’t shingles? Because you said it’s on your ribs. Because if it is Herpes then it’s either a genital one or the herpes simplex (Cold sores).

1 Like

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Ray7878: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
creepsyme:

It's not just a rash, it's call shingles.
Google it.

That’s exactly what I thought too, am a pharmacist here in the UK and I have dealt with this a lot of the times. What he describes doesn’t seems like herpes to me, more like shingles. It would have helps to see a picture of the affected area(s).

1 Like

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Aaay: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oh
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by newdawn2017(f): 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Higgies:

YES!
To cure it without traces
hmmm we learn everyday. Thanks for dis info

1 Like

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Ray7878: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
newdawn2017:
hmmm we learn everyday. Thanks for dis info

If there is something herbal then that would be amazing, because herpes does NOT vanishes without trace, you might not suffer symptoms but you are a carrier for life once you have it. It’s like HIV, you might be undetectable due to taking anti retrovirus drugs and your viral load might be low but you are still a carrier and once you have a blood test then it would show that you are positive.
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Thebest12(m): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lalami3232:
Na wa ooooo!!!!
Make I sitdown to learn from the experiences of others. But one thing is sure for this thread, both the experienced, novice and amateurs go wan give advise.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"
You go ra.pe an abi?
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by ElPhoche(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:
I have done HiV test last year December and I came out negative. What do I do as regards the zoster. As for the pain, what kind of test do you recommend I do please?
Unfortunately, it can be difficult to manage. You will have to try to remain healthy and maintain a good lifestyle.
Another medication which you can try to rub on the area is Capsaicin (I hope it is readily available in Nigeria) or topical lidocaine. There are still some other medications that can be tried.

The things about the herpes is that the virus becomes latent and now live in the nerves running from your back to the front. It can't be removed or cured. So from time to time, when maybe you are stressed or immune drops, you will have a flare/breakout. This is similar to the cold sores that show around the lips, caused by HSV1, as against HSV2.

I think I made a mistake in my first post for the treatment of post-herpetic neuralgia. The drug of choice is Gabapentin, not carbamezepine which is used in the other closely similar dxs, trigeminal neuralgia.
You might need escalation in the dosing before trying another medication.
You can hit me up via email and I can drop some articles for you.

1 Like

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by evansjeff(m): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
yankison:

Dm me let me help you get the herb from one old woman and send to you

Does the herb cure herpes?
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by shugaree: 3:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Muslim with this problem should read surah hashr verse 21 to 24. As many times as possible.

Christian read Psalm 29,103, 105, 111
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by ASPIREX: 3:50am On Mar 15, 2022
TwinGeek:

I stay in Ojo but got a place at Ajah as well

Do you have something doing in either of the two places?

Would just like to help you get something to do for the time being even if it is a daily paid part time job.

Send your resume to zero 8 zero 9999 1 zero 7 five.
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by sukkot: 7:50am On Mar 15, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hian, lapalapa ke shocked
bros na so we see am ooo. lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Paulo097(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2022
Go for HIV test, herpes zoster virus infection usually affects immuno-compromised patients.
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Homeroom: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2022
newdawn2017:
thank u on his behalf. My elder sister is battling it, so I know how it feels.

Ok, write to me on truevinee00@gmail.com. It is totally free but she must have her test result.

Note: There must be a test result confirming Herpes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help, I'm Always Fatigued And I Sleep A lot. / COVID-19: Ignore The ‘Vaccine’ Being Hawked In Kano, FG Warns Residents / Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.