Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? (1329 Views)

Gracie Anthony From North California Need A Serious Guy For Serious Dating. / I Find Real Housewives So Boring / How Do I Know A Serious Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by goodness8: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Done

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Okay good luck..,.

Things will get better
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by guywitzerogal(m): 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
You will but he might be a married man

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Serious guys dey. Na u dey find handsome and rich one

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
I'm here...
100% real
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Op, try out Smellysperm! He is a caring dude and can handle mature ladies+he probably has thick sperms for quick procreation! Lol.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Op, try out Smellysperm! He is a caring dude and can handle mature ladies.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by kunlebt(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Let chat on whatsapp to see how serious you are 07054643519
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Boogyman557: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool SO SORRY about ur husband..

BUT

AUNTY GOODNESS, AUNTY GOODNESS..

How MANY times wey I call u?

If u de FIND BF or husband.. HERE is not d right place.

AUNTY GOODNESS I No waiting I de CAPRISUN U..

BUT I WISH u LUCK AUNTY GOODNESS..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by goodness8: 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
[quote author=Sundaycomputer post=111012073]Drop ur number
Drop yes, I will contact you
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by czarr(m): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
goodness8:
Good evening all. I am a single mother of one though I lost my husband years back and I find it difficult to be in love again. It's almost 2 years I broke up with the guy I was with because he wasn't reciprocating. I am just 38yrs and I would like to have one more kid, mostly need a companion
Just 38? Did you say just?
28 is too old for guys out here not to talk on 38.
Oil no dey the down stream oil sector again.

Except you are looking for men 55 and above

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by sajmark(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
goodness8:
Good evening all. I am a single mother of one though I lost my husband years back and I find it difficult to be in love again. It's almost 2 years I broke up with the guy I was with because he wasn't reciprocating. I am just 38yrs and I would like to have one more kid, mostly need a companion
The advert is incomplete.
Drop your photos for the SIMPle men who are dropping their contacts to see.
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by goodness8: 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
czarr:
Just 38? Did you say just?
28 is too old for guys out here not to talk on 38.
Oil no dey the down stream oil sector again.

Except you are looking for men 55 and above
Na you get your mouth. I have nothing to tell you
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Honeybadgerxx: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lol
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Alaefulu(m): 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Sorry for your husband lost,wish the best while searching

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by bibianna(f): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
I believe Nairaland have what you're looking for!
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by seunak2016: 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
op you can't see serious man at that age cherish you unless you are ready to be second or third wives in a man life , you might see widow like you but it's very rare . try get good source of income for yourself so any guy who you meet won't see you as parasites

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by SavageResponse(m): 12:07am On Mar 14, 2022
goodness8:

Is it that you're finding it difficult to love again or that you're not getting guys who want a permanent relationship with you?
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by posty56: 12:12am On Mar 14, 2022
single mother , hmmm, your chances are very slip, your body must be worn out, your Private part loose, my dear just focus on raising your child and explore things that makes you happy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Candidlady: 6:02am On Mar 14, 2022
[s]
Alaefulu:
Sorry for your husband lost,wish the best while searching
[/s]

Wtf

posty56:
single mother , hmmm, your chances are very slip, your body must be worn out, your Private part loose, my dear just focus on raising your child and explore things that makes you happy

Was that what they told your widow mum?
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Blunttruth: 6:20am On Mar 14, 2022
goodness8:

Keep your legs closed. Pray about it, look good, and have something doing, don't go after people's husband's. God will send you someone who will love you and marry you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Blunttruth: 6:24am On Mar 14, 2022
posty56:

People just type rubbish. Mr "Slip" chances. grin

Be careful ofthe crap you spill. Let me take it that you are ignorant. Probably in your teens.
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by toujurs: 6:57am On Mar 14, 2022
goodness8:
How him go reciprocate, when u dn born one cheesy. It would be very tough for you to find true love, i will advice you, to focus your energy on getting a job or starting a business, and also your child, Be a prayerful and respectful lady as well , a man will find you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by PattyMike(m): 7:42am On Mar 14, 2022
toujurs:
How him go reciprocate, when u dn born one cheesy. It would be very tough for you to find true love, i will advice you, to focus your energy on getting a job or starting a business, and also your child, Be a prayerful and respectful lady as well , a man will find you.

I no understand, how pikin take be disqualification? Before I marry I dated a single mum, loved her boy no be small. The responsible single mothers are 100% wife material and will give everything to make it work. By the way I fit hook u up o, but the man is average looking, responsible and has a job. Very kind man. No answer this yeye people o. You be confirm hot cake even with a child and ur age.
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Boogyman557:

BUT

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Wow did boogyman just make this meaningful advice wow!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Medianna(f): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2022
Boogyman557:

BUT

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

I no support this your weed oo...

But this your caprisun wey you caprisun Anty Goody make sense.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Hamachi(f): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2022
goodness8:
What age range are you looking for?
Qualities?
Genotype
Blood Group
I know of someone but he would need to have the above I mentioned
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2022
PattyMike:

I no understand, how pikin take be disqualification? Before I marry I dated a single mum, loved her boy no be small. The responsible single mothers are 100% wife material and will give everything to make it work. By the way I fit hook u up o, but the man is average looking, responsible and has a job. Very kind man. No answer this yeye people o. You be confirm hot cake even with a child and ur age.
.... So why didn't you marry the single mother you dated?
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Kuriosmynd: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2022
goodness8:
Become a second wife to a polygamous man
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by PattyMike(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... So why didn't you marry the single mother you dated?

My bros lol. I no fit stay one place at the time, she deserved better.
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2022
PattyMike:

My bros lol. I no fit stay one place at the time, she deserved better.
... So when you decided to stay one place Why didn't you go back to her?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Like Commiting Sucide / “Don’t Marry Potential; Marry Kinetic” – Jimmy Odukoya Advises Ladies / Your Gf/boyfriend And Your Parents ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.