Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? (1346 Views)

Gracie Anthony From North California Need A Serious Guy For Serious Dating. / I Find Real Housewives So Boring / How Do I Know A Serious Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by PattyMike(m): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... So when you decided to stay one place Why didn't you go back to her?
She’s married now sir to a good man. And we are still good friends. U sabi ask question o bros chai. These was early 2017 to late 2018.
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2022
PattyMike:

She’s married now sir to a good man. And we are still good friends. U sabi ask question o bros chai. These was early 2017 to late 2018.
... Lol. Good. Was asking because some of us here give advises that we can't take.
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Boogyman557: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Medianna:

I no support this your weed oo...

But this your caprisun wey you caprisun Anty Goody make sense.
Holly Gram cool NaSo BANI..

BANI ur FACE show and ur shoe SHINE..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by PattyMike(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2022
The truth is not everybody thinks they’re awful. The responsible ones are 100% great choices. By single mom I no mean babe wey drop one keep with mama enter street back o lol.
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by posty56: 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]
i am a useless prostitute, please stop shaming us evening newspaper
hmm,well is not my fault it's nature for you
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Truvelisback(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
PattyMike:
The truth is not everybody thinks they’re awful. The responsible ones are 100% great choices. By single mom I no mean babe wey drop one keep with mama enter street back o lol.
I have this Phobia dating or marrying them.
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
goodness8:
Good evening all. I am a single mother of one though I lost my husband years back and I find it difficult to be in love again. It's almost 2 years I broke up with the guy I was with because he wasn't reciprocating. I am just 38yrs and I would like to have one more kid, mostly need a companion
Lol
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Medianna(f): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool NaSo BANI..

BANI ur FACE show and ur shoe SHINE..

WTF MAN!

Thanchu

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Oturatetuala(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Good luck in your search.

How I wish I was ready for something but seriously I lost interest in serious relationship or marriage.

Shout out to the wonderful baby daddies out there may we live long. 3kids, 3 baby mama. The 4th loading!!!
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by goodness8: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Done done done. God is faithful
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by goodness8: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
God is faithful
Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by goodness8: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Done. God is faithful

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find Real And Serious Guy? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
There are no real and serious guys....... even me treat women according to their behaviors

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I 4get Dis Regret? / Watch Video Pastor Sent Another Married Woman On Facebook (VIDEO) / Private Nude Video Of Diana From Abuja Enjoying Her Favorite Style Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.