Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (10736 Views)

Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] / Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2022
froze6:
Food is ready, I have eaten mine early.

And how was the food? Spicy? Salty? Not enough? Amazing? wink cool

#Xavier

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by froze6(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Xavier5:

And how was the food? Spicy? Salty? Not enough? Amazing? wink cool

#Xavier
Amazing welldone

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Keep dem coming

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by plus1ne(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2022
just got baq from Kyiv to this soothing story. big ups Xavier

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
froze6:

Amazing welldone

Thanks bro. I'm glad

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
plus1ne:
just got baq from Kyiv to this soothing story. big ups Xavier

Better come gist me about the gbas gbos. I'm glad you're here.

#Xavier

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
jullyrosy:
Keep dem coming

Rosy dear, I appreciate

#Xavier

1 Share

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Okay famz, new episode airs tomorrow on Xav TV, keep in touch.

#Xavier
#Anticipate

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Okay guys, below is me attempting to write horror grin cheesy cool. What do you think?

Standing before him was what he could only describe as a nightmare only that this wasn't a dream, it wasn't one, screams and turbulent squirms could get him off from but nevertheless it was nightmare, only that this nightmare was real, a figure, one that reeks of dark aura and power.

Snapping off from the numb state his shock and fear inadvertently placed him in, he realised that the only way to escape this nightmare was to literally escape the nightmare. Armed with the deepest desire, the desire for survival, a desire whose root he couldn't wrap his mind around, he made a swift turn and made to dash out of the building.

'What's going on,' he thought. Why aren't his legs, his body moving. He felt like a character in a paused movie. He turned his neck which to his surprise is the only part of his body with properly functioning joints. He saw the dark figure, in all its glory, gory glory, majestically advancing towards him.

At that moment, he sank into the dark abyss of fear. His heart pistoned hard against his sternum, his muscles clenched, his sweat pores squeezed out salty liquids in torrents, his fingers squeezed hard against his palms causing his nails to claw deeply into it releasing red liquid from their nature ordained prison.

He knew this was it, there was no escaping this. He felt the supernatural force saturating the atmosphere giving the physical feel of death. Literally, he felt death, its fleshless hands on his shoulders. Is this how he's going to die? He asked himself. No. He must make a way. He can't die, not this way. He has to overcome it.

With all the strength he could muster, he made to move his body from the supernatural pause he found himself. On and on, he pushed, attempting to move, striving to live but rather than make progress, he felt his body moving backward. Surprised at first, he came to the shocking realisation of what was happening. His nightmare was moving him towards itself. Slowly at first, momentum gathered he got pulled backwardly towards the dark figure, his life flashed before his eyes.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," his voiced piercing the stillness of the night, filled the dark sky. Nocturnal birds enjoying the peace of the night flapped their wings and scampered up haphazardly at his screams.

#Xavier
Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2022
CHAPTER NINE, EPISODE FIVE: RAMMING THE RAMMED

Leonardo felt uncomfortable and uneasy as two pairs of eyes stared at him intently. If there is anything he wish could happen, it would have been for time to be suspended or better still, for him to go back to the past and save himself from the mess he has gotten himself into. He wished he curbed or controlled his excitement, fantasy and curiosity when it comes to tech gadgets and machines. He wished he had listen to that tiny little voice in his head telling him not to do it over the ever compelling, loud and pressurizing voice telling him to do it stating nothing will go wrong. He wished he hadn't gone even a mile close to the latest model of Chevrolet Surbaban which was newly bought by his father. He wished he hadn't gone to "check the car out" as he termed it, he wouldn't have rammed the car into the wall. But as they say if wishes were horses beggers would ride.

As he stood there magneted to the spot, he wondered what his fate would be and how his parents most especially his dad will react to the breaking news he is about to pass across to them because the only adjective that can be used to describe the situation he is, is the humble and simple word "doom". Yes doom, that's his state but what will prompt him to take such risk? While couldn't he just keep shut and go on like nothing happened? To find out, we have to go back in time.

***Seven days ago***

"I ask again, who did that to my car?" Jeffrey barked angrily, staring at the faces of his interrogatees. He has an angry, confused, curious and sad look on his face. He is angry at the damage done to his car and at the one responsible for it. He is confused because he doesn't know who did it. He is curious because he wants to find out the culprit(s) and his or her reason(s) for doing it. Sad, because he just bought that car three days ago.

"Am I asking myself that question? I ask, who rammed and damaged my car or have you all suddenly gone deaf?" He roared with an anger laden voice which sent fright and uneasiness down the spines of the 3Cs, Cynthia, Loveth, Felix and Jacob. He looked at them intently like the answer to his question are written on their faces, he switched his gaze from person to person at intervals. Felix raised up his hand although shakingly to signify he wants to say something.

"Go on."

"Sir, in as much as I'm also surprised and shocked at this unfortunate or expensive incident, I want to tell you that I'm innocent and I don't know who did it," Felix said but felt stupid afterwards. Was that the right statement to make at the moment taking into account the tension of the moment?

"But Felix, you are always at the gate, so you should have seen who did it," that was Brie, that question brought back Felix from his reverie.
"Erm erm ma I don't get you," he asked lost.

"Are you deaf?" She uttered.

"You should have seen who did that since you were manning the gate," Jeffrey said in anger as he continued with his new found hobby of staring at his interrogatees who stood rooted in their spot like statues with their heads bowed. No one dared look at Jeffrey that moment including the ever fearless and bold Liv.

"Erm erm erm sir erm," Felix stuttered

"Erm what?" Brie fired at him, positioned on the cushion with her hands folded beneath her bossom, her legs crossed.

"Are you now a stammerer or are you the one behind it?" Brie accused, all eyes turned to Felix instantly.

"No ohhhhh, no ma. I'm not the one ohhh," Felix said with his hands raised up in denial.

"Then what happened? Who is it?" Brie questioned him which made Felix wonder how he miraculously became the centre of attraction, well, all thanks in whole to the foolish statement from him. He mentally berated himself for his stupidity, he should have kept quiet like the others. Now he has to clear himself.

"I don't know ma," he replied.

"Who do you mean by you don't know?" Jeffrey asked, confusion written over his face. "That car was rammed outside, in the compound and not inside the house. Where were you?"

"Erm sir, I was not at the gate when that happened," Felix said.

"Where were you?" Brie asked lividly, fed up with Felix's reply.

"I was at my duty post, that is the gate, when I felt pressed, so I had to rush to the restroom to empty my bowels. While in the restroom, I heard a sound of something crashing. When I came out to found out what it was, lo and behold, it was your car sir. Everyone in the house were already outside. I asked them who did it but they all said they didn't know because by the time they came out, the culprit was already out of the scene," Felix narrated, hoping that would clear him off and dethrone him from the attraction zone.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm," Brie sighed. "So who must have done it?" She asked the rest with an expressionless look.

"I don't know who will be so careless and heartless to do this. Why must it be this particular car? Why didn't that person damage the other cars? Why must it be this newly bought one which I'm yet to use? Why?" Jeffrey lamented asking no one in particular.

"Listen here all of you," he continued.

"I know the culprit is one of you and I'm gonna find out who and when I do, he or she is gonna be as good as dead," He said glancing from one person to another.

"You all are suspects and from now onward, Felix, Jacob, Cynthia and Loveth, your salaries has been reduced to half," he broke the ice.

"Abasi!!!"

"Eh!!!"

"Impossicant!!!"

"Ewoooooooo!!!"

Those were the different exclamations made by Felix, Jacob, Cynthia and Loveth to express their shock and surprise at the verdict.

"But sir, I'm innocent," Cynthia said with her hands on her head.

"Yes sir, we are innocent," Felix, Jacob and Loveth said in unison.

"That's my point. You are being punished because I know the guilty one is among you. The punishment is to act as motivation to propel you into sourcing out the culprit. It is also to warn you to stay off my stuffs especially the newly acquired ones, and also it's a means to also punish the guilty one. Since it's a general punishment, he or she will also be punished even though the innocent ones will be involve," he said sternly.

"And you three," he said referring to Morgana, Leonardo and Liv.

"From now henceforth, your allowances has been ceased," he verdicted.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!" The 3Cs exclaimed in unison with Liv stamping her feet and wriggling her hands in dejection.

"Yes, no more allowances. But I promise you all that if you can find out the guilty one, you will all be relieved of your punishment, else..." He said, ending in suspense.

"Sweetheart, this verdict of yours, don't you think it's extreme?" Brie asked concerned.

"Nope, it's not. That's my verdict, don't try to persuade me to change or lessen them because I won't," he said and went upstairs leaving the shocked, surprised, frustrated, dejected and confused victims of circumstance. Mrs Brie got up and followed suit after casting an expressionless look at them.

"This one is strong," Jacob said as he slumped into the cushion placing both hands on his head like someone who has been sentenced to death. Everyone dispersed with his or her own thought having one question in mind, who is the culprit? And the goal and determination to source out who that person is.

#Xavier
#KUWTC
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2022
Okay guys, let's do this. For those of you that have a Fred in your life, why don't you fill us in on it.

Bring in the comments

#Xavier

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2022
You can get the book, that's if it's worth your money, on Okadabooks and Amazon You can get it via;

OKADABOOKS:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/keeping_up_with_the_chukwumas_vol_1/45603

AMAZON:

1.) Page Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09MKT86XC/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i0
2.) ASIN: B09MKT86XC (use the ASIN to easily search for the book on Amazon. The ASIN serves as the book's Amazon's code)

Please do ensure you follow me on those platforms and also leave your review there likewise rate the book.

Please if you've bought the book, for the love of anything you hold dear, ABEG, DON'T POST SPOILERS OR PLAGIARISE MY WORK, otherwise, na lawsuit you go chop, I mean am angry , remember, it's a copyrighted work.

#Xavier

1 Share

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by froze6(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2022
A type of Fred, well am dealing with one presently.

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Carterj007(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Xavier, sorry I'm commenting late.
I've been very busy.
This is going to be very very interesting and it's already keeping me on the edge.
You're a genius.
Keep it up bro.

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Teddybliss: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2022
Fred is going to go back to port Harcourt with a broken jaws if care is not taken

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Teddybliss:
Fred is going to go back to port Harcourt with a broken jaws if care is not taken

Lols

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Carterj007:
Xavier, sorry I'm commenting late.
I've been very busy.
This is going to be very very interesting and it's already keeping me on the edge.
You're a genius.
Keep it up bro.

Your words always have a way of soothing me bro. I'm glad you like the story

#Xavier

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
froze6:
A type of Fred, well am dealing with one presently.

What's the experience grin grin grin

#Xavier

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by froze6(m): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Xavier5:

What's the experience grin grin grin

#Xavier

Very bad.

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
froze6:

Very bad.

Talk na, don't be shy grin grin grin

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by froze6(m): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2022
Xavier5:

Talk na, don't be shy grin grin grin

That's like writing a full story

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2022
Good day fellax, how is everything going for y'all

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Update drops tomorrow. Anticipate wink

#Xavier

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 6:14am On Mar 25, 2022
CHAPTER TEN, EPISODE FIVE: RAMMING THE RAMMED

***Three Days Later***

Leonardo paced around his room in deep thinking, what is he going to do now? he thought. Should he reveal to his father that he is the one behind the damaged car or he should just shut up.

"No no no," he said to himself, shaking his head.

"I can't do it, I can't let my sisters and the workers get punished for what they know nothing of," he soliloqued. "But if I try to help them out, I will be in a big mess."

"Leo, what have you gotten yourself into? If I hadn't gotten close to dad's car all this wouldn't have happened. Why didn't I stop myself? Why didn't I back off? Why Leo? why?" Leo lamented in despair, he palmed his forehead.

He remembered how this happened three days ago when he went to "Check" out his father's newly bought Chevrolet Surburban, the latest model. Checking out by Leo meant surveying the car both externally and internally, touching the touchables and operating the operatables.
As usual, he went to the car, surveying it, touching whatsoever got caught his fancy but things got out of hand when he mistakenly and unknownly disengaged the parking break, this propelled the car forward causing it to ram into the wall ahead damaging it's bonnet, headlight and bumper. This incident left Leonardo stunned, confused and scared.

The noise of the collison attracted every single soul in the Chukwuma's mansion to it's scene but Leonardo was wise and cautious to elope before their arrival. That incident left everyone most especially Jeffrey shocked and confused as to who was responsible but alas everyone was now a suspect which made a furious Jeffrey punish them with the intention of sourcing out the culprit and also indirectly punishing the culprit.
Leonardo was okay with the verdict because his cover won't be blown but he had a second thought when he saw the sorrow and distress of his siblings and workers, it pricked his heart because he couldn't watch them bear the brunt of what they're innocent of. This left him with two options; to keep quiet but that will mean the innocent ones will keep on being punished or reveal the truth to his father but that will mean he will be severely punished but at least the innocents will be vindicated.

"What am I going to do?" He asked and slumped on the bed in confusion.

The situation in which he finds himself could be described as being between the red sea and the invading Egyptian armies with wilderness on both sides. He wished there is a way out just as he and his sisters were able to smuggle themselves out from the sticky situation when Jeffrey almost caught them during the post Nathan incident. He could vividly remember how shocked he and his sisters were when Jeffrey's voice boomed from behind asking the trillion dollar question,

"Mom and dad shouldn't know about what?"

They were able to bail themselves out by telling their father that they were planning a surprise for him on his birthday coming up next year. They further went on to tell him that they had to start early to ensure adequate preparation since it's a huge surprise when they found out he wasn't buying their lie. That was how they were able to save their asses from doom. He wished there was a way out of this mess without having to succumb to the two options before him. He racked his brain for ideas and solutions but none seem to be coming rather his confusion deepened.

"I know what to do," he finally concluded, he stood from the bed and walked out of his room.

***The present***

Leonardo decided to tell his father the truth because he couldn't watch his siblings and the workers being punished for what they aren't guilty of. Although he was unable to do it at first due to fear but later summoned courage. So here he is, standing in front of his parents, about to break the news of the century to them.

"Yes, Leo, you said you wanted to tell me something," Jeffrey said while staring at Leo from his sitted position.

"Erm erm yes dad, actually erm it's more like a erm confession," Leo replied faced down.

"Hmmmmmmmm. Confession. Interesting, go on," Jeffrey said rubbing his palms in anticipation hoping it's the news he has been waiting for.

"Erm erm erm erm dad erm. I want to tell you that erm," Leo stuttered.

"Erm what!!!?" Jeffrey barked. This made Leo to dissolve in fright. His siblings and workers rushed to the living room to find out the reason behind Jeffrey's sudden outburst.

"My friend, go on, I don't have all day. What's it that has made you tongue tied? What's it you want to tell me?" Jeffrey demanded impatiently.

"I'm the one who rammed the car into the wall thereby damaging it," Leo said quickly with his eyes closed anticipating a slap or hit from his dad. He could picture his dad beating the hell out of him mercilessly in his mind. He opened his eyes slowly when none came.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!" Everyone in the living room exclaimed unisonally in shock.

"So it was you all along," Mrs Brie voiced out.

"I kept quiet because I was scared of being punished but I had to come clean because I couldn't bear seeing them being punished for what they are innocent of," Leo said referring to his siblings and workers.

"I'm ready to bear the punishment for my deeds," Leo concluded leaving everyone surprised. Mr Jeffrey, after staring at him for some time, stood up from his sitted position and walked towards Leo.

"I admire your selflessness, courage, love and sacrifice to tell the truth despite the end result of it but you didn't care about that. All that mattered to you is the relief of your siblings and workers from the punishment placed on them. I'm proud of you son but a wrong doing is a wrong doing and the person behind it must be punished," Jeffrey said.

"You are all relieved of your punishment," he said to Liv, Morgana and the workers.

"Thank you," they chorused happily excluding Leo whose fate hasn't been decided.

"Leo, two options are placed before you. To be whipped or for your allowances to be seized for the whole term. Choose one," Jeffrey.

After weighing his options, Leonardo chose to be whipped. Only someone who is high on a high graded weed will go for the latter.

"So be it. Liv, go get my whip," Jeffrey ordered Liv who was ever ready and willing to undertake the task.

"This is going to be sweet," she muttered to herself grinning widely as she raced upstairs for the whip.

#Xavier
#KUWTC
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 6:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Please and please drop your comments, tell me what you think of the story so far.
Remember, your comments is your responsibility towards this thread.
Don't forget your likes, shares and mentions/ referrals.

Okay guys, today's done and dusted, till Monday

#Xavier

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 6:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, Honsky001, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, PrinceMon101, Guyxander

New Episode has been released.

#Xavier

2 Likes

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Adesina12: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Welldone Xavier
This is becoming interesting
Hope Fredrish will not turn this opportunity to porn house when next he visit
Hope this new Fredrish is not a fake
Waiting for update bro
Sweet popcorn for you sir
Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by froze6(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Xavier5:
Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, Honsky001, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, PrinceMon101, Guyxander

New Episode has been released.

#Xavier

I don chop am, I hope Fred doesn't go back to his ways again.
Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Carterj007(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Thanks for the update.
Please keep it coming. It's an interesting piece.
I love it

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Eddysilver(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Finally, I don land for this side. Xavier5 how far na. E don tey small. I don miss alot o. *Starts Reading*

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Eddysilver:
Finally, I don land for this side. Xavier5 how far na. E don tey small. I don miss alot o. *Starts Reading*

Welcome Jor cool

#Xavier

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Carterj007:
Thanks for the update.
Please keep it coming. It's an interesting piece.
I love it

Thanks bro. I'm glad cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bound To Boobs / Google Celebrates Chinua Achebe's 87th Posthumous Birthday / Igbo-smoking Keke Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.