Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (10733 Views)

Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] / Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, Honsky001, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, PrinceMon101, Guyxander, Salahdin, Bam17, Minemrys, TheKingIsHere, BlackManta, abduleez1, Pu7pl3, BankyGee, Ann2012.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by froze6(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2022
May we make decisions that would be of great advantage and not bad decisions.
Coz even a country like this can make you take a wrong step.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2022
froze6:

Ami

1 Share

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2022
froze6:
Coz even a country like this can make you take a wrong step.

This one loud

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by mekonglobal(m): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hmmm interesting read. I think this were parents are advise to be friends with their children come in handy, because they can easily confide in you at a time like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
I don land gidigba for thithisthread wink
Xavier, my amiable OP. Take us on this wonderful ride my brudda.
I'm sure this is another thriller just like THE BRIDGE and CLASSIC. Keep it up boss
God dey your back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2022
mekonglobal:
Hmmm interesting read. I think this were parents are advise to be friends with their children come in handy, because they can easily confide in you at a time like this.

I can't agree less

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2022
YoungBruzzy:
I don land gidigba for thithisthread wink
Xavier, my amiable OP. Take us on this wonderful ride my brudda.
I'm sure this is another thriller just like THE BRIDGE and CLASSIC. Keep it up boss
God dey your back

Welcome bruh

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Bam17(f): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Xavier5:
Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, Honsky001, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355, PrinceMon101, Guyxander, Salahdin, Bam17, Minemrys, TheKingIsHere, BlackManta, abduleez1, Pu7pl3, BankyGee, Ann2012.

Wow, Xave. Thank you for this. I'll definitely read it. I've been very busy offline. Please bear with me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Bam17(f): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Xavier5:
Dedicated to Bam17. Apologies for not mentioning you earlier cool cool cool
Apologies accepted, dear kiss We're okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2022
If you're a parent, soon to be parent, teenager or an adult who has a teenager as a love one, this update is for you.

#Xavier

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2022
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN, EPISODE NINE: THE CROSSROAD VS THE CHOICE

"It came to my notice that you three have issues with regards to peer pressure," Brie said staring at the 3Cs who had the look of shock and surprise on their faces.

They're surprised on how Brie was able to find out because they didn't inform her or Jeffery about it. The 3Cs are seated on the three seater couch in their parent's room while Brie sat on the bed, her legs stretched. Her hands placed on a pillow placed on her legs. She placed her head and back on the headboard of the bed.

"I can see you're surprise. Well I overheard your various discussions with the workers where you lay your challenges bare to them, but what I can't comprehend is why you chose to divulge such information to the workers instead of us, your parents. Do you think they may give you the right advice? I don't think so. Listen, I and your dad are your biggest fans, we want the best, not just the best but the very best for you. It's also our duty to secure your futures by guiding you in the right path. We can't give you wrong advices or tell you to do what is wrong. We, your parents, are the ones you should tell such delicate information to and not just anybody including the workers," Brie said.

"I know teenagers of nowadays always tend to keep secrets from their parents, not just that, but always try to avoid discussions most especially delicate ones as these with their parents. I don't know their reasons for such actions. I don't know if it's because they are insecure or afraid or nervous or whatever. In scenarios like this, I blame the parents for not establishing communication platforms where the children are able to communicate and express themselves with and to their parents with without fear and nervousness, but that's not the case with you three because your dad and I have created such communication platform with you guys, so I see no reason why you should keep such information from us, your parents," Brie concluded.

"Mom, we are sorry for that. That's a mistake on our path," Morgana apologized on behalf of the 3Cs.

"Yes, we are sorry," Leonardo and Liv said in unison.

"Okay, I'm glad you've accepted your mistakes, that shows that you guys are mature and responsible. I will like you three to tell me your various challenges even though I'm aware already. I would still love to hear from the horses mouth. Remember, don't hide any detail from me cos I'm aware of it," Brie said. "Morgana, you're the eldest. Go first."

"Mom, there is a guy in school I'm crushing on but what's stopping me from dating him is the fact I'm confuse if I'm young or old enough to date although my friends say I'm old and long overdue to date, but to me, I still think I'm young to start dating. I'm just confuse," Morgana explained.

"The question shouldn't be if you are old enough to start dating because at the age of 17, you are a grown up, at least to a certain stage. You are no longer a baby, you are just one year from being an adult, you know your left from your right, you have likes and dislikes, you are able to make decisions and do anything you want, at this stage, you can cater for yourselves, at this stage, your emotional, mental and physical state and capacity have increased and expanded to a certain degree. So yes, Morgana, you are more than old enough to date but the issue shouldn't be about you being old to date but it should be about if it's the right or wrong time to date. So, is it right for teens like you, Morgana, to date or be in a relationship?" Brie said.

"The answer to that is dependent on your level of maturity and readiness. Relationship is for matured and prepared persons, it's not just something anybody can just wake up and decide to go into otherwise they will make a mess of it and probably themselves also. You see, relationship comes with a whole lot of issues and responsibilities, responsibilities that must be met. To be able to cope in it, you need to be matured and prepared. Relationship is like a journey, you don't just wake up and undertake a journey without preparation, by doing so you will be putting yourself in a serious mess. To undertake a journey, you have to be adequately prepared, same thing applicable to relationships especially as a teenager. Lack of preparation and maturity for and in a relationship is what has led to relationship failures. If you aren't prepared for it, how then can you cope with it?" Brie said.

"As I earlier said, the factor for going into a relationship is maturity, both physical and mental, and readiness, that is, preparation and these are not a function of age. Lots of teenagers especially those that fall in your age brackets are physically matured but few are mentally matured, at least not to the relationship extent. Ask yourself this question, how matured and ready am I for a relationship?" Brie said.

"It is good for a teenager to stay off relationships, why? Because lots and lots and lots of them are not ready and mentally matured to be in a relationship, although they're few that are ready and matured but the emphasis is on few. Lots of teenagers due to this have end up messing their lives, crushing their dreams, marring their personalities and jeopardizing their future. Such relationship is not worth it. Your teenage years is the foundation of your life, it's the base of your future. You mess up now, you mess up your future and you may not have the chance to fix it. Your future is too precious to negatively experiment with. Don't be a statistic. As a teenager, your priority is and should be your future and how to build and actualise it, don't forget that. Always have that at the back of your mind. Yes they're some teen relationships which are beautiful, purposeful and successful. This relationship has even spun into something big and more precious, that is commitment and marriage, but the thing here is, such relationships are few, not just few but very very very few. When you take a look at most teenage relationships, you will see derailment, messed up and complicated life, crushed dreams, heart breaks, regrets as a result of STDs, teenage pregnancy, emotional burdens and ache, addiction, abortions, derailment from future prospects, development of negative attitudes. All this have ended up ruining the lives and futures of lots of teenagers. You don't want to be a victim of that. The advise is, you should stay off relationships and instead focus on building your future, nothing should stand as a distraction to it. Your future is too precious to toy with," she said and paused.

"The advice is to stay off relationships but that doesn't mean it's wrong or a sin to be in a relationship as a teenager. The problem is not being in a relationship, the problem is being in a relationship without maturity and preparation as a teenager, this cuts across all ages also, not just the teen age but the emphasis on this discuss is on the teen years. Remember, as I said, The problem is not being in a relationship, the problem is being in a relationship without maturity and preparation as a teenager. For a teenager to be in a safe and healthy relationship that won't ruin his or her life and future, they're certain conditions that must be met or considered"

"Those conditions are, one, maturity. How matured is the teenager? How physically matured is he or her? How grown up is he or her? How physically developed is he or her? A teenager who is not physically matured shouldn't be in a relationship, it's inappropriate. It looks like a child in a relationship, it looks like a minor as in a minor in a relationship, it's queer, it's improper, it's not apt. One of the things that should be considered is physical maturity and development. A teenager doesn't want to be seen as a child in a relationship due to his or her physique. When I talk of physical maturity, I don't mean being tall and huge, and by physical immaturity, I don't mean being petite. All I'm saying is have that look of maturity in you regardless of whether you're petite or not," she paused.

"Another form of maturity that is to be considered is mental maturity. How matured is the teenager mentally? How responsibile is he or her? Can he or she tackle issues maturedly? How disciplined is he or her? Can he or she cope with the pressures, stress and responsibilities that comes with a relationship? Can he or she ensure that the relationship will not be a nemesis to his or her future? Can he or she remain focus and not derail? Can he or she maintain balance between his or her relationship life and his or her other lives or not? All this should be considered."

"Two, life Visions. Vision is one's desires or dreams and plans for and of his or her future life. It includes where he or she wants to be in the future, what quality of life he or she wants to live in the future, what he or she hopes to achieve in the future, the kind of personality he or she wants to be or have in the future. As a matter fact, vision is one of the cores of human life. It's makes one's life purposeful, focused, orderly, disciplined and in control. It's the very core of success. Absent of it is a random, disordered and unsuccessful life," Brie said.

"The best time to have a vision is at the foundational level of one's life which is the teenage years. Every teenager should have a vision for their life, how they want their life to be in the next ten, twenty, thirty years from now. No teenager should go into a relationship without a life vision otherwise he or she will mess up his or her life. With a vision in place, a teenager will be able to decide or determine if going into a relationship is okay or right or safe or not, and if he or she is to go into it, he or she will decide with whom. He or she will also decide what and what will be done in the relationship and what and what will not be done. Anything that will stand as a distraction and barrier to his or her life vision in the relationship like sex, will be avoided or shove aside including the relationship itself. He or she will be able to decide if the person he or she wants to date is going to complement his or her vision or stand as a barrier to it. With a life vision in place, a teenager will be able to secure his or her self and the future but where there is no life vision, the opposite is always the case, most of the time.

"Three, clarity of desired partner. Another thing that must be considered is this. What kind of person does one need as a partner? What attributes does one need in a partner? This is a serious thing to be considered. A teenager must ensure that his or her partner won't stand as a barrier to his or her vision rather they should act as a stepping stone. For a teenager with a vision, not just anybody can be his or her partner. The bottom line here is, vision, security and happiness. Get a partner that will give and complement those and not the opposite.

"Four, relationship knowledge. Relationship as a phenomenon comes with a lot of issues and responsibilities. To succeed in it you must possess the knowledge on how to handle or tackle those issues and responsibilities. They're skills and attitudes, that is, characters, habits and ideologies you need to possess to handle or cope in a relationship. So what a teenager needs to do is to endow his or herself with them through learning. Without these knowledges, he or she won't be able to handle a relationship."

"Five, discipline and courage. Earlier, I said maturity is one of the things that needs to be considered before going into a relationship. Now maturity also includes firmness on one's decision. Your level of maturity is measured or is also measured by your ability to make a decision, lets say, not to engage in sex in your relationship as a teenager, and abide firmly by it and not waver. To be able to do this, you need discipline and courage. Without them, you will compromise and derail which will be or may be catastrophic, very high probability. You need discipline and courage to abide or be firm on your decision in your relationship. You need discipline and courage not to succomb to peer pressures in your relationship which will certainly come. You need discipline and courage not to succomb to pressures from your partner, friends, subconscious and hormones. You need discipline and courage to sincerely choose your kind of partner. You need discipline and courage to acquire and practice relationship knowledge. Discipline and courage helps you to ensure your relationship is healthy and not toxic to your future, it keeps you in control, it keeps you and your future safe and happy."

"So sweetheart, those are the conditions that needs to be considered. So ask yourself, what's the result of me considering the aforementioned. If the result or reply is positive then you are free and ready for a relationship as a teenager, but if the response is negative to any of them or all of them, then stay off relationships, you aren't ready yet for it as a teenager. You should rather focus on building you future while developing yourself to met those conditions."

"Remember, it's advisable to stay off relationships as a teenager to avoid getting your life and future messed up, but it's not wrong for you to date but for that to happen you need to meet the conditions, otherwise, stay off. You know what? If those conditions are sincerely considered by teenagers, majority of them, let's say, over 97 percent of them aren't ready for a relationship. So Morgana, the ball is in your court, you have to decide if you're ready for a relationship or not. You know what to do," Brie concluded.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm," Morgana groaned deeply.

#Xavier
#KUWTC
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

1 Share

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2022
CONTINUATION

"Leo, it's your turn, what's your challenge?" Brie asked Leo.

"My friends, the guys, are pressuring me to engage in premarital sex stating that for me to officially become a man or to be initiated into manhood, I have to break my virginity or celibacy," Leo said.

"First of all, I want to commend you for keeping your virginity up till this age of yours and I admonish you, not just him but the three of you, that's if your virginity are still intact because I can't vouch for you. Teens of this century are just unpredictable. Well, back to what I was saying, I'm admonishing you three to preserve your virginity till your wedding night because that's one of the gift you can give to your spouse, just like me and your dad, we were virgins till our wedding night."

"Wow!"

"Really!"

"Seriously!"

Liv, Morgana and Leo exclaimed respectively.

"Yap. That gift, the virginity gift means honour. So give that honour to your married partner or a genuine lover whom you are in a serious and committed relationship with and not some guy or girl or tout out there, that is, for those of you that wants to engage in pre marital sex but I admonished you to go God's way and wait for your wedding night," Brie said.

"Now Leo, those friends telling you that to be a man you have to have sex, is a lie from the hottest part of hell. Being a man is not in anyway connected to being sexually active, rather a man is a male or a male adult who possess positive, powerful and loving attitudes, intelligence, vision, responsibility and maturity. To be a man, you have to possess those attributes. Sex doesn't make you a man, there are lots of sexually active males who are babies and any male or person that possess the mindset that having sex makes one a man or an adult is a toddler in an adult body, that's excessive regression, in other words your friends, Leo, are babies, aside from that, they're predators, sexual predators," Brie said and paused.

"Take a look at your dad and I, we stayed off sex till we got married, did that stop your dad from being a man or did that stop me from being a woman? Of course not. Those friends of yours, I'm referring to you three now, that are pressurizing, taunting, mocking and ridiculing you for remaining virgins are just jealous of you because you are still preserving one of the wonderful gifts given by God to man which they out of their carelessness, mistakes, ignorance, stupidity, choice or negative circumstances have lost and they want you to be like them. Besides, engaging in premarital sex at your age has dire consequences which are STDs, early parenthood, emotional burdens in some cases, abortion, ruined image, addiction and derailment from the key priority which is your future and it's planning. If you become a victim of these consequences, you will or may jeopardize your future, high probability. When teens like you have gone far ahead in securing and building their future, you will slack behind nursing and tending to the consequences of your decision of engaging in premarital sex at your age. The pleasure is not worth it, not when it will or may ruin your future. Your future is and should be your key priority now, don't mess it up at this foundational level because you may not be able to fix it. You may ask, what if I don't end up messing my future? Well, what if you do? Certain experiments are not worth it. Certain experiments are too expensive. it's better you stay off. Besides, sex is for adult, instincts, scriptures and nature are testament to that and none of you are adults yet, that is, none of you are up to eighteen. So engaging in sex as a minor, that is, under eighteen, is wrong, it's sex abuse. Sex is not for your kind, it's for adult and you three aren't adults yet. So leave it. Leave it for the adults," she said.

"Don't be distracted by anything including sex rather you should be more focused in building your future, that should be your priority. When the time comes to have sex which will be when you are financially stable, an adult, willing to shoulder responsibilities, more matured and most importantly, according to God's rule, when you are married, you will have sex, not just have it but enjoy it. So don't be pressurized, deceived and brainwashed by anyone including your friends into having sex at your age. Okay," Brie said.

"Noted," Leo acknowledged. "That's deep."

"Liv, you're next," Brie said. Liv cleared her throat.

"For me, the girls are pressurizing and cajoling me to start sneaking out and attending late night parties. They even invited me to a party this Friday, stating that if I'm as tough as I claim to be, then I should do it," Liv explained. Brie adjusted her posture on the bed.

"Before I say anything, I have a question for you Liv, if your friends asked you to put your hands in fire to prove that you are tough, will you do it?" Brie asked.

"Of course not, that will be stupid of me," Liv said immediately.

"Okay. That's the exact scenario with this one. Attending late night parties, I'm not saying you shouldn't attend parties but attending late night parties at your age is wrong, sneaking out to attend it without your parent's consent, makes it terrible. Assuming your parents were aware of it and permitted you, that would've been better, there was a permission. Now think about it, what if something goes wrong at the party you sneaked out to? What if something bad happens and you become a victim? Things like attacks, raids, rape, development of addiction and negative attitudes that will or may ruin your life etc, What will you tell your parents? What will you tell people, happened? Will you tell them that you sneaked out of the house to attend a late night party without the consent or awareness of your parents? Is that not stupidity? I know your friends will tell you that they've been attending such parties, yet nothing has ever gone wrong but you shouldn't forget that life itself is highly unpredictable, anything can happen at anytime. What if something bad chooses to happen that day you decided to attend such party. What if it doesn't happen? What if it does? Think about that. You've seen and heard cases like that, and besides, when you become a victim of whatever wrong might go on there, your friends won't take part in it suffering, they will sit on the fence and watch you suffer or bear the consequences alone. They may even desert you forgetting that they were the ones that brought you into it in the first place. Such scenario might affect your future depending on what you are a victim of," Brie said and paused.

"That's why I said and always say that now as a teenager, your focus and priority should be about building and securing your future. Now is the foundation of your future. You should shove aside all forms of distractions and things that pose a threat to your future which includes late night partying. You should stand your ground, confront your friends and tell them you can't do it. That's what being tough entails. Being tough is all about being courageous at the right time and for the right reasons and being a corward for the right time and right reason and not the other way round. In conclusion, sneaking out of the house to attend late night parties without your parent's consent and awareness is wrong. Remember, you have a future to protect, secure and build," Brie said.

"A word is a enough for the wise," Jeffrey said walking into the room. All eyes turned to him. He walked over to the one seater couch adjacent to the one occupied by the 3Cs and sat on it.

"I overhead your conversations and what your mother said and advised you three. I have this few words for you three, pay the price today for a better tomorrow or pay the price tomorrow for a careless today. The ball is in your court, the choice is yours, utilize it rightly," Jeffrey advised.

*****Liv*****

"So what's your decision, are you coming or not?" Mercy asked Liv. Liv and the girls are under a shade in the school compound with Liv, Cherry and Juliana sitting on the concrete sit beneath it while Mercy stands.

"I'm not coming," Liv replied her almost immediately.

"I knew it, she is lily livered, she doesn't have the guts," Mercy taunted.

"Don't run into conclusions Mercy. Let's find out the reason for her choice," Cherry said. She turned to Liv.

"Why?" She asked Liv.

"Come on girls, sneaking out of the house to attend late night parties is wrong. I would've come if my parents consented to it but they did not. Have you ever sat down to ask yourselves, what if something went wrong or if something bad happens there?" Liv said.

"Liv, as I've said before, to be a late night party attender you have to be optimistic and, besides, we've been doing it and nothing bad has ever happened," Juliana replied Liv.

"Exactly, nothing bad has ever happened, but let me quickly remind you that life itself is an unpredictable force, anything can happen at any time. What if something bad chooses to happen this time around? Have you ever thought about that? Of course not. I have a future ahead of me and I don't want anything to mar it. Anything that stands as a threat to my future, including this, have to be shove aside."

"Mercy, for your info, I'm not lily livered. I'm still the bad bitch that I am and will always be. To be a bad bitch means to be tough and to be tough, according to a wise woman, means to be courageous at the right time and for the right reasons and to be a coward at the right time and for the right reason and not the opposite. I have made my decision, which is, I'm not gonna sneak out to attend late night parties, at least for now. If you are not okay or happy with that, then you can go jump into the Atlantic Ocean," Liv said intrepidly. She stood up and walked off.

"And..." she paused on her track. She turned towards her friends. "As my friends, you should tolerate and respect my decisions including this but if you girls can't, then you aren't fit to be called my friends. The choice is yours," she said and walked off leaving Mercy, Juliana and Chery surprised.

*****Leonardo*****

"What did you guys say? That to be a man, I need to have sex right?" Leo asked.

"Yeah bro," Christan answered.

"I'm glad to announce to you all that I'm now a man," Leo said.

"Wow, you finally did it, with who? Who's the girl? What's her name? How was it?" Robert asked.

"Chill bro, one question at a time," Obinna replied Robert.

"Nope, I didn't," Leo said staring at his friends one after the other. "Your theory is wrong. Having sex doesn't make one a man. To be a man means to be a male or a male adult that possesses positive, powerful and loving attitudes, intelligence, vision, responsibility and maturity. Those attributes are what makes you a man and not sex, and I'm walking towards been a possessor of those attributes."

"Don't tell me you are still a..."

"Virgin!? Yeah, I am and I'm glad I am," Leo replied Andrew taking the word off him. "It's something to be proud of and not the opposite as you guys want it to be. Guess what, I've decided to remain a virgin until when I'm ready for sex and that will be because I want to and not because you want me to. I have a promising future ahead of me and I don't want to sabotage it with any form of distraction which includes sex at my age. Sex, especially at this age of mine might be or seem pleasurable according to you guys, I haven't experienced it but it has lots of risks attached to it's which I'm not ready to be victim of, it's not worth the risk," Leo said.

"They are lots of protective measures like the use of condoms, out there, so such risks in sex is invalid. It's pleasure all the way bro, there is nothing to be scared of," Obinna said.

"Yes, There are lots of protective measures out there thanks to the advancement in science and technology, but those protective measures are not hundred percent protective, for example, putting on condom during sex might prevent STDs and pregnancy, fine, but remember that condom do burst during sex thus exposing one to such risk. Besides, STDs and teenage parenthood are not the only risk involve, we have others like emotional burdens in some case, we have issues of addiction, we have issues of derailment which from the key priority which is my future and it's planning. The pleasure is not worth it, not when my future is or may be at risk. And also, sex is for adult and none of us here is an adult, so it's wrong for we to be engaging in it. It's sex abuse. Let's leave it for the adults, as teenagers, we have a future to plan and build. In summary, my decision is that, I'm not engaging in sex at my age. I will only do it at the right time. If you are not happy with that, there is something called suicide. And get this straight, no amount of mocking, taunting, ridicule, insult, and abuse can ever make me go back on my decision. So if you think mocking, taunting, ridiculing, insulting and abusing will make me have a change of mind, then you are on a long thing," Leo said boldly.

"Okay oh, that's your decision. Everyone is entitled to his choice," Obinna said shrugging.

"Good, I'm glad you guys understand and respect my decision. Thanks for that," Leo said.

*****Morgana*****

"OMG! He is so hot!!!" Morgana uttered loudly at the passing figure of Michael, the senior prefect.

"Yeah, he is but you are the one slacking girl," Sophia said.

"I know but guess what, I don't regret it," Morgana said.

"Why do you say so?" Ruth asked.

"After thinking deeply, I've decided not to go into any relationship for now. I know at 17, I'm long overdue according to you guys to date but the thing is, now isn't the right time to do so. As a teen, my primary focus should be my future and how to build it and not to date. I'm putting aside all distractions and threats to my future which includes dating. Besides, going into a relationship at my age has dire consequences which I'm not ready to be a victim of and mar my future. I can't also go into a sexless relationship because I don't trust my hormones."

"Excuse me, are you trying to tell me that you lack sexual control," Ruth asked.

"I didn't say so, as a matter of fact, I can, but there is a probability of me falling," Morgana explained.

"See girl. Forget about all this gibberish of yours. What you need is determination. When you are determined not to fall, you won't," Sophia countered.

"Tell that to the girls that went into relationships with such determination only to end up as teenage mothers. See girls, I've made my decision which is, I'm not dating for now, besides when the right time comes, I will, but for now, I'm not, whether you girls like it or not. Live with it. I have a future to protect. As for Micheal, I will just stick to being an admirer," Morgana said and smirked. Ruth and Sophia stared stunned.

"Did she just..."

"Yeah, she just did," Ruth replied Sophia.

#Xavier
#KUWTC
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

1 Share

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2022

#Xavier

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2022
You can get the book, that's if it's worth your money, on Okadabooks and Amazon You can get it via;

OKADABOOKS:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/keeping_up_with_the_chukwumas_vol_1/45603

AMAZON:

1.) Page Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09MKT86XC/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i0
2.) ASIN: B09MKT86XC (use the ASIN to easily search for the book on Amazon. The ASIN serves as the book's Amazon's code)

Please do ensure you follow me on those platforms and also leave your review there likewise rate the book.

Please if you've bought the book, for the love of anything you hold dear, ABEG, DON'T POST SPOILERS OR PLAGIARISE MY WORK, otherwise, na lawsuit you go chop, I mean am angry , remember, it's a copyrighted work.

#Xavier

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2022
Okay, that's all for today, Keep a date on Friday.

Please, please and please leave your comments, likes, shares and mentions/ invites. They're your responsibilities towards this thread.

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by froze6(m): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2022
This one na advice episode ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
froze6:
This one na advice episode ooo.

Na so we see am

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by PrinceMon101(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2022
Xavier5:
Okay, that's all for today, Keep a date on Friday.

Please, please and please leave your comments, likes, shares and mentions/ invites. They're your responsibilities towards this thread.

#Xavier

Oga Xavier, see as food boku, make I siddon well first grin

Thanks for the updates sir, been away for a while now..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2022
PrinceMon101:

Oga Xavier, see as food boku, make I siddon well first grin

Thanks for the updates sir, been away for a while now..

Enjoy my brother. Take this pop corn gum body cool

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:03am On Apr 15, 2022
CHAPTER NINETEEN, EPISODE TEN: UNSEDUCTION

Due to antispam bot which keeps banning me anytime I try making an update, today's update will be in image format, and not text format. Please zoom in if the visual isn't clear to you. smiley

#Xavier
#KUWTC
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:06am On Apr 15, 2022
CONTINUATION

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by plus1ne(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Xavier my man big ups. You're so lit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by mekonglobal(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
It's a trap J!!! How could you and your wife fell for this so cheaply?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by froze6(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2022
Dem don go open trouble up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Adesina12: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2022
Let me fasten my sit belt to watch this blue film
Sweet popcorn for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
plus1ne:
Xavier my man big ups. You're so lit

Thanks man

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
mekonglobal:
It's a trap J!!! How could you and your wife fell for this so cheaply?

Trap!!! Omoh my heart don dey go 360

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Adesina12:
Let me fasten my sit belt to watch this blue film
Sweet popcorn for you

Blue Film Ke

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
froze6:
Dem don go open trouble up.

1 Like

Re: Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by mekonglobal(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Xavier5:

Trap!!! Omoh my heart don dey go 360
Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Bound To Boobs / Google Celebrates Chinua Achebe's 87th Posthumous Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.