Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid (55157 Views)

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden / Sajid Javid Says Camera That Caught Matt Hancock’s Affair Has Been ‘disabled’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid by Gospel2Day: 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
OkCornel:

Same 144,000 in Revelation 7 v 3-8

Those in Revelation 7are clearly Jews NOT Christians. Don't you get it? They did not follow the Lamb.
Re: Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid by OkCornel(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Those in Revelation 7are clearly Jews NOT Christians. Don't you get it? They did not follow the Lamb.

And where in Revelation 14 did it mention the 144,000 are non Jews?

And also, just to be sure I understand you, are you saying only 144,000 people would be raptured (i.e. first batch of the first resurrection according to you)?
Re: Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid by Gospel2Day: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
OkCornel:

And where in Revelation 14 did it mention the 144,000 are non Jews?

And also, just to be sure I understand you, are you saying only 144,000 people would be raptured (i.e. first batch of the first resurrection according to you)?

My brother, I have read the position of post-trib folks they're wrong.
First try to understand the Three Comings of Jesus - First for the Jews. They killed Him. His death became the foundation for the church which the Holy Spirit is superintending presently.
The Second Coming for His Bride, the church.
The Third Coming, to fulfill His words, "you (Jews) will not see me again until you say Blessed is He Who comes in the Name of the Lord."
If you don't separate these different comings, you will confuse yourself and others.
When is the Marriage Supper of the Lamb?
Will the church be there with their glorified body?
What will be happening on earth while the church appears before the Bema Seat of Christ and during the Marriage Supper?
Judaism and Christianity don't mix. Don't confuse the two. God can't return to dealing with the Jews while the church is here on earth.
Let me ask you, Why would God seal ONLY the Jews and NOT the church?
If the church was on earth at the time, would God only seal the Jews and leave the church?
Re: Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid by OkCornel(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gospel2Day:

My brother, I have read the position of post-trib folks they're wrong.
First try to understand the Three Comings of Jesus - First for the Jews. They killed Him. His death became the foundation for the church which the Holy Spirit is superintending presently.
The Second Coming for His Bride, the church.
The Third Coming, to fulfill His words, "you (Jews) will not see me again until you say Blessed is He Who comes in the Name of the Lord."
If you don't separate these different comings, you will confuse yourself and others.
When is the Marriage Supper of the Lamb?
Will the church be there with their glorified body?
What will be happening on earth while the church appears before the Bema Seat of Christ and during the Marriage Supper?
Judaism and Christianity don't mix. Don't confuse the two. God can't return to dealing with the Jews while the church is here on earth.
Let me ask you, Why would God seal ONLY the Jews and NOT the church?
If the church was on earth at the time, would God only seal the Jews and leave the church?

But this does not answer my question.

You mentioned the 144,000 are the "first batch of the first resurrection". Is it only 144,000 that would be raptured?
Re: Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid by FoolishBoy419: 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
B2Bmen:
u are indeed a baby know wonder all u putting lunatics think alike. Even Germany that once conquer almost the whole Europe. Were was your Russia then with their big land max?

You people are just plain idiots. As at 1940, China was still under Japanese occupation but what about today? A lot of things have changed over the years. Germany doesn't have a single nuclear weapon today.
Re: Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid by FoolishBoy419: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kelvin3476:

U were making sense until ur drugs expired halfway

Intelligent people argue with points.
Re: Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid by Kelvin3476: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
FoolishBoy419:

Intelligent people argue with points.
AND U ARE A FOOLISHBOY ALREADY
Re: Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid by FoolishBoy419: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2022
Kelvin3476:
AND U ARE A FOOLISHBOY ALREADY

Still, no points made.
Re: Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid by Obafavour(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

But they are still struggling with Ukraine
Olodo, who told you they're struggling with ukraine, if they want to eradicate ukraine within a week they would have done it. Or do you think the way they will fight with US is the way they're fighting with ukraine? Bro think!!!
Re: Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid by leofab(f): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
FoolishBoy419:

You people are just plain idiots. As at 1940, China was still under Japanese occupation but what about today? A lot of things have changed over the years. Germany doesn't have a single nuclear weapon today.
thats because they are pursuing pacifism.. same reason ukraine traded all their weapons including their nuclear ☢️

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election / US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage / Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.