Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke (29142 Views)

I Want To Invest 3 Million In Keke Business… Please How Lucrative Is It? / How Safe Is It To Let Out A Car On Hire Purchase In Lagos / An Uber/taxify Compliant Car Needed For Hire Purchase In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Kennyprince: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
1.2 so it won't be too much for the person
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Dawn91(m): 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
MCKitchen:
Dash am person buy another one. That person you dash will return with information and then the second one wey u go buy take am start higher purchase.
OR
Why can't you buy the Keke and cruise around the town get familiar with the agbero routine before you charge person pikin.

I have seen stupid comments in my time but this has to take the cake

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by lanregold87(m): 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
That's not the right investment at this time we are in in Nigeria bro.
Just think of other business.
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by princejones(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Is 1.5 for keke hire purchase, some city is 1.6 depending on your location
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by teeboy100(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
20000 every week.
52 week is 1.04m
Or you can earn it for 1 and half year.
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by HRMK: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
I BEG,JUST LOOK FOR BETA BIZ IE IF U NOR WAN DIE OF HBP!
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by paulmeek(m): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:
Good evening Nairalanmders, I wish to buy Kekenapep and give out as higher purchase.
Buying of the keke is about 1.04m, the truth is I am a bit confused how much the person should pay back in total at the end of the agreement.

How much should I charge him?

Pls this is important to me.

Bro look for something else if you haven't bought the Keke. Most times it doesn't just work out except you want to ride yourself.
Before the movement of Keke was restricted in Lagos, I got one for higher purchase, got the rider all the necessary documents against against all advice to enable him meet up. But guy man run me street. People who are successful in this business are the ones who have the agberos and tauts manage the business for them. Those riders have no choice than stick to the agreement.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by AmazingELixir: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:
Good evening Nairalanmders, I wish to buy Kekenapep and give out as higher purchase.
Buying of the keke is about 1.04m, the truth is I am a bit confused how much the person should pay back in total at the end of the agreement.

A keke driver I opened a discussion with some days back told me if he starts on time and work a full day excluding cost of fuelling and charges by agbero and NURTW, he makes between N10k and N15k per month...the guy speaks very well and on further probing I discovered he is a graduate of computer engineering and into programming and software development, he said a job offer brought him to Lagos and the amount he was offered was about N70k monthly...he thought hard about the offer and instead gathered the money he makes from doing jobs for people to buy keke, he gave someone to operate for him by making returns of N4k daily..he said after the first week the guy started missing his targets with all manner of cooked up stories, the rider's truancy continued up until the third week and he had to go retrieve his Keke and started operating it himself...he said he has never regretted going into the business the money he makes in a month hovers between N270k and N300k and he doesn't work every day. He concluded by saying he is saving to leave the country to pursue his passion which is programming...I just immediately liked the guy.

Some of these guys going into these businesses don't look down on them...these country is driving people to do insane things....it takes someone of high principles to shelf cyber crime with that guy's training with no reasonable job...while the useless yahoo boys with little or no ICT background are scamming unsuspecting victims the world over.

Op back to your question....when it comes to transport business there is no one to trust...they might comply the first few weeks and subsequently fall back to what they know best...cheating and lying....so save yourself the stress or go into it yourself.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Staru1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
If it's 1m, hire purchase should be 1.5m...if he/she can deliver 25k weekly, it will be completed in 1year +5months . Pray you get a faithful person who can take it as it's his/hers.
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by paulmeek(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:

Bro look for something else if you haven't bought the Keke. Most times it doesn't just work out except you want to ride yourself.
Before the movement of Keke was restricted in Lagos, I got one for higher purchase, got the rider all the necessary documents against all advice to enable him meet up. But guy man run me street. People who are successful in this business are the ones who have the agberos and tauts manage the business for them. Those riders have no choice than stick to the agreement.
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by cliqtips: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Now, how is this funny ?

This is why most people that have genuine issues or business ideas don't and won't communicate it on this forum because this is what they will get in return..

And to those who likes it also, I wonder what's wrong with them.

I guess you guys are in the same age bracket.

MCKitchen:
Dash am person buy another one. That person you dash will return with information and then the second one wey u go buy take am start higher purchase.
OR
Why can't you buy the Keke and cruise around the town get familiar with the agbero routine before you charge person pikin.
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by LollySeaSide: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:

First, na hire purchase dem dey call am no be higher purchase.
To you kwesion, na you know how much profit you wan make.
E go depend on the person whe wan ride the korepe and the business area too.
Good luck with your investment.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by treatise: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
From us here, involve a good lawyer for the agreement as well as family member of the person that is going to drive it.
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by ICEWIN: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:

the truth is that 500k will be your added profit in a year.

so make him pay you 1.5m.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by OgaHector: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
We run it at 1.7m in Ilorin for now .. Weekly deliver at 16k to 20k

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by paulmeek(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:

Before the movement of Keke was restricted in Lagos, I got one for higher purchase, got the rider all the necessary documents against against all advice to enable him meet up. But guy man run me street. People who are successful in this business are the ones who have the agberos and tauts manage the business for them. Those riders have no choice than stick to the agreement.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by rickleye: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Okay as someone who had 4 bikes - I hope my advice is valuable.
I am routing for you to succeed as the drivers I had were a mixed bunch. 2 were excellent, a 3rd was okay and the 4th was terrible. I would have purchased 6 more but for the last dude.
My strategy was as follows - I started with 2 and once I got investment back after 6months, I bought a 3rd and after 3month, a 4th.

Now to as money back - You are looking for either N20k for 18months = ( 78weeks) = 1.5M ( So you collect the amount every week, Its deposited in your agreed account)
Or you can ask N30k for 12months ( 52 weeks) = 1.56M ( Quite aggressive)

I was informed that those bikes are heavily restricted in Lagos now and therefore no longer quite as successful as before.
You also have to plan for weeks when the bike might be seized, accidented, driver sick, holidays or when the driver would just vanish into thin air.
All the best bro !

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by diogo23: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:
its for higher purchase and the person will incure all expenses, the only thing is for him to just gimme money, if the keke spoil, na him own quota him go use repair am.

modified thanks to those correcting me that its hire purchase and not higher, na figures I like to count and not grammar lolz

Lalasticlala abeg try epp me change am to hire to avoid unnecessary mentions that has nothing to do with the answer
Use that money and start a personal business , you will regret it if you buy this keke
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by rickleye: 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
LollySeaSide:

First, na hire purchase dem dey call am no be higher purchase.
To you kwesion, na you know how much profit you wan make.
E go depend on the person whe wan ride the korepe and the business area too.
Good luck with your investment.
Savage grin I was wondering what the " Higher Purchase" was about.. Thanks for clarifying cheesy
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by perdollar(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
hysteresis:

What sort of illogical and incoherent comment is this?
The recklessness in this comment of yours illustrates the type of personality you potary.
he was on weed mood effect
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Bbbw: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Decide
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by HernanCortes: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
fidelmarshal199:
grin Op, please listen to what these comrades are telling you. Most of the time it ends in tears because of some reasons which are, the rider may abscond with the ride, he may got himself involved in an accident even in his first month, Trust me the lifespan of a keke will never remain the same after an accident.

Very true, 9 out 10 keke drivers don't know how to use the road, didn't attend drivingbschool anywhere and lack common sense.

Bus and motor car drivers do the crucial part of their driving for them, in order not to commit manslaughter
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Thebest12(m): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
hysteresis:

What sort of illogical and incoherent comment is this?
The recklessness in this comment of yours illustrates the type of personality you potary

Na potray you wan spell so ? @the bolded grin cheesy
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by opera260(m): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Zonefree:
Keke business

Give to another person to remit you? For this Nigeria? Make sure you ready for high blood pressure on a steady.
am into keke business, hire purchase is now 1m 450hundered and 50 thousand ......
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Whether higher purchase or lower purchase, it usually ends in fight and problems.
figures kee u there
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by ayotade09(m): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bro e better make you use your money carry 2odd giving out vehicle on higher purchase na hypertension your wan incure be that except if you get confirm madness for head or if you get agbero for head or else they go frustrate you
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by slimlancy88(m): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2022

Keke higher purchase is around 2.2m now , the economy is not really good for anyone at the moment . I will advice you give it out for 1.8m , get the information of guarantors too very important . Let your lawyer draft up an agreement for you
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by lieutAliyu(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Keke Hire Purchase isn't as lucrative as you hear, believe me.Kindly note also you wouldn't be able to keep the proceeds together so i would advise setting up a unisex saloon would be more profitable.
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
When yorrobanza man wan start business,na BiGGY WAHALA!_(fela)
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Thebest12:

Na potray you wan spell so ? @the bolded grin cheesy
Even you sef got it wrong! undecided WAHALA for English language! it's portray!
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Testimony1988(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Add N200,000 to the amount, but the kekenapep is now expensive, it was less than a million some months ago.
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by MoonlightDrive: 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
This is a business, i can not invest in, safety issues and the menace of agberos. The physical and mental drain on the driver in the hot scorching sun is no child's play. The reckless driving by maruwa drivers, lastma issue, police extortion, illegal charges etc...., The driver may breakdown healthwise if the hp term are unrealistic...
I would advise you to invest in korope or uber business, if you can get additional funding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Latest Yahoo Boy Update - Best Apps For Yahoo Boys For Easy Cash Out In 2022 / Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach / 3 Men Arrested In Benue Catholic Church Over Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.