Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke (29078 Views)

I Want To Invest 3 Million In Keke Business… Please How Lucrative Is It? / How Safe Is It To Let Out A Car On Hire Purchase In Lagos / An Uber/taxify Compliant Car Needed For Hire Purchase In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Dshocker(m): 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:
Good evening Nairalanmders, I wish to buy Kekenapep and give out as higher purchase.
Buying of the keke is about 1.04m, the truth is I am a bit confused how much the person should pay back in total at the end of the agreement.

How much should I charge him?

Pls this is important to me.

Use that money and start up another business that won't involve much stories
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by frozen70(f): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:
investment is all about risk, pls if u have answer to my question, I'd appreciate

Use that money to buy land and start developing some part of the land
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Babaken(m): 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
If you don't have madness running in your vain is very difficult to succeed in Nigeria transport business.
I remember some years ago I bought Nissan bus give someone to drive for me in Benin city God save me that I didn't die of high blood pressure no be my clear eye i take sale the vehicle every day different story.
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Slynation(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wait oO...The same keke I know when they used to sell for 400K is now over 1m shocked Omo, naira is fvcked...!!
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by heniford2: 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:
thats not the issue, my problem be say how much I suppose collect in total at the end of the agreement
1.5m weekly 18k months of expiring date 2yrs strictly get a fallman on it
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Foreseer: 11:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
mikigen:
Bro forget all this novice replies
1.5m should be ok that's how it's being run almost everywhere
In the space of how many months?

What about 2 sure odds grin grin
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by godwon01(m): 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Transportation business in Nigeria is gamble. Ordinarily you suppose to collect 15k every week but Nigeria state is a failed state currently. People are working for their pocket this days. Two years ago I bought 24 seaters bus that was supposed to ply Lagos to Ibadan. Gave it to one of my inlaws , he could not meet up with weekly remission of 20k. I was the one repairing the bus with my money. At the end of the day , with two months, he used the bus to kill soldier son which cost me hell. The case is still in court since 2017. My brother, that business is not ordinary business. You need to be in their cult to succeed in the business. Don't forget the village people hand that will be working against your success. You need to ask your destine if you are in the right direction. Devil's is at hand in all Nigeria business now. Keep your money till next year May 2023.
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by donhils: 12:14am On Mar 15, 2022
hysteresis:

What sort of illogical and incoherent comment is this?
The recklessness in this comment of yours illustrates the type of personality you potary.
He was being sarcastic. Easy!
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by dododawa1: 12:25am On Mar 15, 2022
Give MC Oluomo,you money will Be completed
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Thebest12(m): 1:48am On Mar 15, 2022
MCKitchen:
Dash am person buy another one. That person you dash will return with information and then the second one wey u go buy take am start higher purchase.
OR
Why can't you buy the Keke and cruise around the town get familiar with the agbero routine before you charge person pikin.
Fool
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by SandraIkuboR(f): 1:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Michelle70:
Good evening Nairalanmders, I wish to buy Kekenapep and give out as higher purchase.
Buying of the keke is about 1.04m, the truth is I am a bit confused how much the person should pay back in total at the end of the agreement.

I think #100 will be okay though
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Sicilyjoe: 2:31am On Mar 15, 2022
1.5m, 25k every week
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Geo4646: 2:39am On Mar 15, 2022
Dis one knw no wetin him wan carry money do, dem dey advice u now, u no wan hear, goe dash ur parent d money instead. . very soon ya two eyes go clear.. u go knw say transport is not meant for everybody..
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by ArinzeUgo: 3:24am On Mar 15, 2022
I see it as stupid using my 1m to buy a covered motorcycle in the name of keke, giving it out to one person that will end up fighting me. Keke wey no get window, no get door, rain fall, ur finished. Guy use ur 1m find another thing and invest.
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by stampo: 3:30am On Mar 15, 2022
Don't buy Keke with such amount of money..

U might not be able to get the desired profit

Drivers will spoil your Joy.

U can trade forex using IPC and make dat money back in 2 months time.

You will sure thank me for making ur year...
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by eaglez(m): 3:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Well said investment is all about risk but I will advise you please don't go into that business if you are not the one riding it else, you may regret doing it. To get a trusted hand now is difficult, as per your question,go to three-four keke garages and know how much they give out for hire purchase. Often times buyers hand it over to the chairman of the units with some agreements, reason being that with the influence the chairman of the units wields around his subject, it will be a bit difficult for anyone to abscond with the keke or not meet up with the agreement.
Michelle70:
investment is all about risk, pls if u have answer to my question, I'd appreciate
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by phemmyfour: 4:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Whether higher purchase or lower purchase, it usually ends in fight and problems.
you are not well grin
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by FANTASER: 5:04am On Mar 15, 2022
I don't know if this really a good business but someone already made a post about it here on nairaland that it's bad business one shouldn't try to do
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Oyindamolah: 5:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Michelle70:

Go to nearest garage and request to speak with the chairman of the garage and tell him this, he would look for someone for you, you uce business with the chairman not the person you gave the Keke plus since it a chairman Keke, he will not pay all the dues and levy on the road

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Oyindamolah: 5:52am On Mar 15, 2022
Mozenge1:
Me no really know about keke own. Like me now I buy bike 380K (boxer) balance and carry. So now I give the bike man X2 of 380K that’s to 760K. So normally for here you go remove only 40k for inside and 20k to repair the bike if e get issues. So na 700k the guy de balance me. 10k every Sunday.
what's your location?
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Chrissblown: 6:34am On Mar 15, 2022
mikigen:
Bro forget all this novice replies
1.5m should be ok that's how it's being run almost everywhere

Exactly
I gave mine out out for 1.5m
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by benjanny(m): 7:45am On Mar 15, 2022
Considering Your Location

But Here In Umuahia, New Keke Is Not Up to that amount you mentioned.

Then it depends on the agreement between you and the person.
They return 15k for Keke owner every weekend till they complete the payment

Then get ready for stories that touch in case naone stupid person you give the Keke to be ridin
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2022
chloride6:
Risky business. How much will he deliver in a week?

Which business is not risky sir?
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2022
Michelle70:
its for higher purchase and the person will incure all expenses, the only thing is for him to just gimme money, if the keke spoil, na him own quota him go use repair am.

modified thanks to those correcting me that its hire purchase and not higher, na figures I like to count and not grammar lolz

Lalasticlala abeg try epp me change am to hire to avoid unnecessary mentions that has nothing to do with the answer

Na so e dey take start. Just buy high blood pressure drugs.
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by benydy(f): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2022
I took for kid bro at wetlands bank @1.1m to balance 1.6m and he will giving the bank 3700 everyday including Sunday
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Marimart: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2022
OgaHector:
We run it at 1.7m in Ilorin for now .. Weekly deliver at 16k to 20k
Brother how do one get it on hire purchase?
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 15, 2022
toyinkin:
How I wish you have not bought it, I would have advise you on another business....pls kindly pen down an agreement of 1.4m with the person...30,000 should b paid weekly into a separate account.

Please what other business would you have advised?
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Kfed4ril(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2022
Michelle70:
thats not the issue, my problem be say how much I suppose collect in total at the end of the agreement

Madam if I’m to advise you.
That 1m that you want to troway in keke business, if you no know Wetin to use am do, better flex am, or throw a party with it and invite all your friends and family
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Kfed4ril(m): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Michelle70:
. But if you’re still keen on toeing the path after our warnings, the go ahead, but don’t come back here to cry for us later.
Usually the markup for hire purchase is 100%
So if you bought it for 1m the minimum you should collect is 2m.
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by 111P3kdudu(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2022
stampo:
Don't buy Keke with such amount of money..

U might not be able to get the desired profit

Drivers will spoil your Joy.

U can trade forex using IPC and make dat money back in 2 months time.

You will sure thank me for making ur year...

U will not make back that money in 2months time.

If u used much capital from 1000$ above?
It can take 3-4 months.
Anytin less than dat is 4-5months

200$-300$ is 5-6months.
Dnt forget u charged 20% of ur earnings.
Dat reduces ur earnings.
And its a high risk invest dat can close anytime.
U can recover in a shorter time if u ar referring . which is also another risk of its own. Wen u recover? Wat if the ppl u refer dnt recover and it crash on them?
Can u stand the heat .
IPC is a ponzi scheme. Do ur own research.
Browser abt it & search for youtube reviews of various ppl who invested & who did all necessary research. Don't fall for dat scam.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Parmeeh(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2022
hysteresis:

What sort of illogical and incoherent comment is this?
The recklessness in this comment of yours illustrates the type of personality you potary.

grin grin
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by jodanj10(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
15k every week for 1.5 yrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again / Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.