Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke (29140 Views)

I Want To Invest 3 Million In Keke Business… Please How Lucrative Is It? / How Safe Is It To Let Out A Car On Hire Purchase In Lagos / An Uber/taxify Compliant Car Needed For Hire Purchase In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by deeplive1: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
My dear, that keke can be given for #1.8m... But what if u go for shuttle bus... There a way they run it.. U get 1 for #800k and give it out for #1.5m or #1.8m... Depending on how new the bus is... cool

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Inosky: 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
prosperioh:

I will advise u to buy 2 bikes and give a registered logistics company for deliveries. U make better money with less stress. For more info, u can reach me.

Interested. How does it work?
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by emmalfa(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
It depends on your location, here in Lokoja hire purchase of keke goes for N1.4 - N1.5m
Your rider will provide guarantor that has landed properties worth the hire purchase agreement should in a case where the rider run with your keke.
If your location is not far, I can do business with you, I have guarantors that can assure you my kind of person and stand as my guarantor as well. You can reach me on WhatsApp 07062137876

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by favoryt(f): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2022
prosperioh:

I will advise u to buy 2 bikes and give a registered logistics company for deliveries. U make better money with less stress. For more info, u can reach me.

Please, I'd like to know how this works. I'm interested.
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by tradepunter: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Mozenge1:
Me no really know about keke own. Like me now I buy bike 380K (boxer) balance and carry. So now I give the bike man X2 of 380K that’s to 760K. So normally for here you go remove only 40k for inside and 20k to repair the bike if e get issues. So na 700k the guy de balance me. 10k every Sunday.

Good morning, how many months did he take to balance you? or do you expect him to balance you?
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Godsprojectayo(m): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
OgaHector:
We run it at 1.7m in Ilorin for now .. Weekly deliver at 16k to 20k
Boss can I get access to you via WhatsApp?
Here's my line
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Gee64: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is why the poor becomes poorer.

Where would a bike man get 25k a week from?
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Hugose: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Carry the 1m come, let's do arbitrage

Keke and all transport is a no go area
Except you've been in a particular route for a while, and a very conversant and you are sure it will bring something.

Come let's do Arbitrage, with 1m to 5m or 7m .

You ell be seeing Atleast 100k monthly

Do you mean crypto arbitrage
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by GreaterFuture(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hugose:

Do you mean crypto arbitrage
Currency and Naira, dollar Arbitrage generally, yes it may involve Crypto many atimes, But just Arbitrage generally...

2.) That is an old Comment, most opportunities have closed Up
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by AgentKB: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
Achz:
My brother or sister, don't invest ur money on Napep based on my personal experience as a former Napep Driver or Higher purchase driver.
Rather invest ur money on crypto. Use the money to buy good coins like Ether, BNB, Luna, Shiba, Dodge etc and hold for at least a period of one Year and come back here to testify. Even if u don't Sabi anything for crypto space, Approach anyone that knows about it for a Help.
Or embrace IPC forex capital investment that gives u a one to two percentage of ur money on a daily basis from Monday to Friday. Like on a normal note, the return on ur Keke investment on a weekly basis supposed to be 15k with lot's of hypertension and all that but this IPC trading Robot that's 97% accuracy gives u at least 25k naira on the same amount (900k) in Keke Capital.....so think twice my dear

Anyone who took this advice the year you gave it would have lost nearly 60% of their capital because most of the tokens you listed here have lost significant value since you gave this counsel.

I guess I now understand why they say that it's not wise to make business decisions based on other people's experiences or opinions, but on an in depth research and valid data.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Latest Yahoo Boy Update - Best Apps For Yahoo Boys For Easy Cash Out In 2022 / Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach / 3 Men Arrested In Benue Catholic Church Over Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.