Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée (58100 Views)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2022
NOwazobia:
Everybody, both dark and light complex will do thesame. It's an impulse to survival.

As long you are good at swimming, you will do with no second thought irrespective of race and standard. It was just sad he landed on the propeller. After all, you wouldn't know you will land on the wrong side, which will be one of your confidence to rescue.

If he knew he would be having an accident that was going to take his life he wouldn't have attempted it. Only few will dare attempt it, but only for their offspring.
Only sensible comment so far, dude was obviously not thinking and acted on impulse. If he had taken a second to weigh the danger , he might have waited for a rescue team or other options. It's just unfortunate he landed wrongly.

Rip to him, and I pray the lady would overcome the trauma this may put her in. It's not easy losing a loved one that way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by kilisi(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2022
luminouz:
I don't want to say SIMP

But most western men are like that anyways.

The girl would move on... ASAP

RIP

Even some naija guys.

I can't forget that day in 2005 when that bros dived into water to save her fiancée at the bar beach in Lagos. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't swim and the swimmers there saved his fiancée but they couldn't save him. His carcass was recovered three days later. Very young bros that we look up to. He had a great career ahead of him and he was the one his family was looking onto.

His fiancée married about four years ago.

Anytime I'm looking through my pictures and see his pictures, the events of that day will just flash back.

1 Like

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Aroyjunior(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2022
The worst part is the girl swam clear.....wahala pada deh o
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Lightened: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Some unreasonable guys can't do this or something closely related, yet they looking for loyalty.
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Hassanmaye(m): 10:52am On Mar 15, 2022
SmellySperm:
True love. I can do this for my Nigerian gf too. then another man will continue from where i stopped.
Haha
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by osazsky(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2022
Simran94:
These Nairaland guys are just funny.

So if it was his sister that was in the water or young child in the water, wouldn’t he swim to save them?
No wonder a lot of you are so heartless.
u didnt read the part that said they where just friends..not siblings,not wife,not parents..i can never die for a friend.come and beat me but i will put my life on the line for my family members..my son..my siblings etc..god forbid..tufiakwa..jack was never a hero but a total waste of sperm i am sure d dad would have regreted not using a condom the night he slept with his mum..this man is a spoilt idiot and doesnt know wat life means most peole who have wealthy parents do stupid things...some even drink snipers cuz of one dirty puna that is even running online hiz it is well. . No simps will celebrate this simp
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by nedekid: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2022
gift2xl:
Don't die for any woman, another man will quotinue shinning the kontus.
Walai!
Men are alive, they are already shining the wife's kpekus. When the man is dead nko?

1 Like

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Originalsly: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2022
Hmmm..... died while trying to play hero. Not even sure if she fell overboard or jumped for a little swim. No signs she was in trouble since she was not rescued but swam to safety... I guess back to the boat. The story doesn't add up... how would he be caught up in the propeller?
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Joseph08(m): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Love Gbakwa Oku that's all I can say.
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by osazsky(m): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2022
NOwazobia:
Everybody, both dark and light complex will do thesame. It's an impulse to survival.

As long you are good at swimming, you will do with no second thought irrespective of race and standard. It was just sad he landed on the propeller. After all, you wouldn't know you will land on the wrong side, which will be one of your confidence to rescue.

If he knew he would be having an accident that was going to take his life he wouldn't have attempted it. Only few will dare attempt it, but only for their offspring.
oga talk about yourself...i don run leave my wife when ronbers where rubbing from vehicle to vehicle shooting sporadically..i was already at oluku juction before i remembered i left my preg wife and car keys in usele..talk to yourself.u think people like us have time for drama
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Venezuela girls vs Zoogerian girls! How not to love vs how risky it is to love!
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by osazsky(m): 10:59am On Mar 15, 2022
osazsky:
oga talk about yourself...i don run leave my wife when ronbers where rubbing from vehicle to vehicle shooting sporadically..i was already at oluku juction before i remembered i left my preg wife and car keys in usele..talk to yourself.u think people like us have time for drama
this happened in 2019..so talk to yourself..not to talk of common girlfriend that everyone is chatting with online..u will be shocked that this stupid girl go still dey hide her phone from this man or passwords her watsapp...nor be oyinbo..and d simp still dey form love
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Oturatetuala(m): 10:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Awww so sad, true love but unfortunately Romeo died and Juliet is still alive... Juliet what are you waiting for? Romeo died trying to safe u. cry
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by iamrealdeji(m): 11:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Handsome and young son of a billionaire dies because of a woman who would give her Kongo to someone else to shine after some months. His parents would be in deep pain now. The action was probably a reflex action. I can't imagine how blood would turn the water red. Really painful.
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by NOwazobia: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2022
osazsky:
Ya. That apply individually, but not racially as many where insinuating "na white man cause am, if na black man".

There would have been other blacks in same location as you that will stand by their wife. Even in that same traffic, there must have been those who didn't run due to the person they were with in their car.

So, is not a black man, white man thing, but an individual thing.

Midified:

That is even rubbery, first instinct is to survive in such case (you running away for survival can be liken to the guy diving into the water to rescue the lady).

Considering the case of the thread, assuming you know how to swim, and your pregnant wife fell over board, will you sit back and wait for rescue (that could have seen her dead before they arrive) or you will make attempt with your swimming skill to save her?
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by eyeses: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Sad one, RIP to him
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by seyz91(m): 11:04am On Mar 15, 2022
cheesy
SmellySperm:
True love. I can do this for my Nigerian gf too. then another man will continue from where i stopped.
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by seyz91(m): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2022
cheesy

Confirm!
gift2xl:
Don't die for any woman, another man will quotinue shinning the kontus.

1 Like

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by seyz91(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Died for love!

Never will i for any naija girl cuz na samw hour you die dem go go do hookup and jump on another guy or man Dick

undecided

Naija girls don't worth shiiit undecided
judatech:
The son of a Spanish-Venezuelan billionaire was killed in a boating accident during a fishing competition in the Florida Keys. Juan Carlos Escotet Alviárez, 31, dived into the water to rescue his fiancée after she fell overboard, only to get himself caught up in the boat’s propeller. He died of his injuries while his girlfriend, Andrea Montero, 30, swam clear.
Escotet was the youngest son of the banker Juan Carlos Escotet Rodriguez, owner of the Banesco Bank, for which he worked in Miami.
REUTERS

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2022/03/14/son-of-billionaire-juan-carlos-escotet-rodriguez-killed-by-boat-propeller/amp/

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Jayudamblinkz(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2022
[qna son of a bitch

uote author=advanceDNA post=111043976]She can swim?? .she even swam to safety..then why dive recklessly to the extent of getting caught by the boat propeller ....

Abi Which kind son be this..??[/quote]
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2022
Raggy:
Ma'am a sister and one's child are not on the same level as just a mere girlfriend

These people help strangers too, it’s not about being his gf.

1 Like

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by osazsky(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2022
NOwazobia:
Ya. That apply individually, but not racially as many where insinuating "na white man cause am, if na black man".

There would have been other blacks in same location as you that will stand by their wife. Even in that same traffic, there must have been those who didn't run due to the person they were with in their car.

So, is not a black man, white man thing, but an individual thing.
yeah its definately not my thing..let me leave it for those who want to die needlessly..the annoying part is dat d girl was a swimmer and swarm to safty while the guy was begging her for help after his arms where injured from d propeller it will nerver ne well with women she swarm to save her own life without considering the injured guy who foolishly got himself into this mess..
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by NOwazobia: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2022
osazsky:
yeah its definately not my thing..let me leave it for those who want to die needlessly..the annoying part is dat d girl was a swimmer and swarm to safty while the guy was begging her for help after his arms where injured from d propeller it will nerver ne well with women she swarm to save her own life without considering the injured guy who foolishly got himself into this mess..
My post was modified.
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by osazsky(m): 11:14am On Mar 15, 2022
The only death i respect is d death of someone trying to make his children happy.someone who died while making money legitimately...so that his family can have a better future..anyone who dies for any dirty puna is on his own...either by snipper or taking a bullet for ur girlfriend is a fool.
I wilp not waste my rip..nlander take note..we have pass that stupid stone age stage

1 Like

Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2022
osazsky:

You all need to stop twisting the stories just to suit your narrative and hatred for women.
The guy jumped into the water to save his gf, but he hit the boat’s propeller where he sustained injuries which caused his death.
There was never any point in the article that said he called for help from his gf but she refused neither was there any where it read that the gf while swimming knew her bf was hit by the propeller.

Not surprised though, if you could abandon your pregnant wife during a robbery shootout and escape while she was trapped, you think everyone will be as heartless as you are.
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Juventus4life: 11:32am On Mar 15, 2022
while his girlfriend, Andrea Montero, 30, swam clear.

This gender keep on ruining some men life.
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by dayoscape: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2022
He looks like a simp
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by oblozzolawrence: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2022
Werey... You wey ya papa na billionaire, nayu go waste ur life like dis... When you turn papi water, give that girl one month she Don get another hobo.
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Agbebakun22: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
freshkpomo:
EFCC dey hot for Benin now o, make una help us beg them to release slowamir and Fenandezisback
what happen to damn niggar is alright, hope all is well with him
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
Something must kill a man sad
Re: Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée by luminouz(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
kilisi:

Even some naija guys.

I can't forget that day in 2005 when that bros dived into water to save her fiancée at the bar beach in Lagos. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't swim and the swimmers there saved his fiancée but they couldn't save him. His carcass was recovered three days later. Very young bros that we look up to. He had a great career ahead of him and he was the one his family was looking onto.

His fiancée married about four years ago.

Anytime I'm looking through my pictures and see his pictures, the events of that day will just flash back.
Damn!!!!! That's sad
The fiancee tried o.... Married in 2018 since 2005? That's 13 years of waiting bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.