Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,963 members, 7,863,418 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Love in dangerous time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love in dangerous time (146 Views)

Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret / This Is The Most Dangerous Time To Get Married As A Nigerian !!! / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love in dangerous time by OKON125(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] there's this gurl,I knew then in highschool;tho we were not friends I mean like being closed..
She always
Have the habits of invading My school bag just like russians invading ukraine, when I'm not around....we were in primary 6 then...
She was cute,short sad and dark in complexity than I
So when we were about writing our final exams...
on that's fate day,I went to without having My breakfast cos of exams tension..I had no appetite for food so I went there with no money... embarassed

I got to the exams center early
I was so astonish cos I saw no candidate there undecided
So a voice in My Head spoke to me Saying hey boy walk around this building you will see your fellow candidate reading somewhere wink
Immediately I heard that voice, I felt happy but wasn't aware if my head was doing the right thing grin
I began moving from One point to another...
I came to a point where I was terrify, cos a strange noise was coming out from somewhere...

I was a little bit in shocked, cos it's was obvious that I will not hear any sound or humans voices in this particular arena...

I began to tiptoe towards where the sound was coming from, embarassed...fear got me...

As I was going slowly,I Heard a cracked but wasn't sure where it's came from I stopped...

I stood still for 4 minutes, suddenly to me I felt a Cold hand's around My eye's from my back...

Oh My "gosh" I shouted but the person says I should guess who exactly she was cool

I felt relief cos I Heard a voice of a girl so soft that I was praying for this kinda thing to last forev ;Der...I mean her hands were soft like agege bread..

Immediately those thoughts ran through My mind and evacuate ...

She freed My eye's behold it's was the girl that used to invade my school bag...

I didn't say a word cos I was shy,she held me with her hands...

Without wasting much time, she asked me a question that almost made me to forget what I read at home... daniel, have you ever been in love.. have you ever wondered why I always invade your school bag just like russians invading ukraine grin grin??

I was speechless for 5 minutes, before I would realized she has kissed innocent me grin

To be continued

I felt her warm lips on My wet lips cheesy....I was not here on earth any more cos that's was My first time going to heaven .... didn't know a kiss can make me breath like a chicken....we continue this for a period 8 to 18 minutes.... tongue tongue

Before I would realized I was on ground but didn't know how it's happens embarassed

A voice came to me saying son of Man today was your final exams.....get you and leave...

Immediately The voice was gone she held cheesy My hand and I stood up.....

Guess what?? I started crying like a baby I didn't even know why I was crying sad

She speaks to My ear, "daniel" I Love you...stop crying so that.. you won't make me join you and be crying.....

She hugged me so tight,but she older me sad

She tease me with sweet words, but I was still crying before I Know she join me in the crying section

To be continued

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day / What Nigeria Has A Country Had Failed And Win On. Add You Own. / Dsdsd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.