Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,014 members, 7,953,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Happy Mother's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Mother's Day (155 Views)

Since When Did Mother's Day Becomes A Girlfriend Day?? / Mother’s Day: Colombian Musician Under Fire For Kissing Mum On The Lips (Photos) / Sanchi Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
To my grams...
Women like my grand mum is at the root of the family tree., scoped me as an infant and produced a man outa me, thanks for all the knowledge you handed to me....

All the protection you gave me when the world was trying to damage me..... For that am thanking you no words can explain my gratitude as a matter of fact I named my daughter after you and UFQB....

You took me to church thank you for making me read the Bible... I remember days you would spank a dude and I get mad at you cos little did I realise I didn't have a clue that you were trying to teach me all the things that a man should do...

You showed me the differences between a fib and the truth... You raised a soldier a man that can stand on his own too...

A man that can face any challenges he is going through... I Am glad I listened took a bit of your infinite wisdom.... I pray God continues to bless you and my last wish is that you live long to see me successful...

to my mum
Women like my mother always out work to feed the fam.. An independent black woman who never needed a man...

You taught me to believe I can.. Achieve whatever it is I wanted in life, you made me who I am.. You equipped me with all the survival tools.... Gave me the best education took me to a private school....

Grew up a bit of a spoiled brat my life was cool... There was a point that you and I could barely get along... But I suppose that is the case with every kid and moms...

And I mean every single word in this write up... You taught me that a woman's role is more than in the kitchen... A black African woman with three kids... And with this speech am letting you know we appreciate you... Kos you and grams raised a man without any help...

Happy mother's day although currently I can't relate with none of you but somehow your prayers got me secured

https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/diary-cheap-labourer-daily-bread

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Killer Marriage Is A Nonsense Marriage”-pastor Paul On Domestic Violence / Advertise In Our Thriving Public Facebook Group Of 130k+ Members. / Safdsgfdgjfgjfgj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.