Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep (52614 Views)

Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) / Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Simantiiny(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Cool
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Weirdgee: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The US can do better than this, action they say speaks louder than voice.
Than words actually

1 Like

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by AngelicBeing: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Nomerica will do nothing!! Anything she tries to do will Fast Forward her Fall.
Nomerica is a shadow of itself!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!
She is Weak and is only an Expert in Propagating so called Climate Change, Lgbt, abortion and Nonsense
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by unitysheart(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!
She is Weak and is only an Expert in Propagating so called Climate Change, Lgbt, abortion and Nonsense

Now I know that all those your rubbish predictions are really not based on understanding of Bible based prophetic events.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by ednut1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jesse25:
Nato we destroy russian I swear ....in mins the same children tag russian army that ukraine army is using as video anytime they shot their tank or fighter jet ...
mutual assured destruction. No one wins in a nuclear war. For us africans the white survivors will leave their radiation infested land and come to re enslave us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Busybrain2233: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by hippyj(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
They should not destroy us in this their war, please.

Mine is that I need job seriously, industrial Chemistry, married with two kids. 09056
907 434
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by REALretep(m): 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!
Bros...abeg are you under full employment by Seun to comment on every leading thread

5 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by ValZod(m): 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!

Keep Quiet. Zukwanu ike

4 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by sukkot: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
shocked general wike to the rescue of ukraine

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by BabaIbo: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!

What is this one saying?

I used to take you serious before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by CocaineLord(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!

How can America be Mystery Babylon?

Infact there is nothing like Mystery Babylon

The passage simply says the name is a mystery

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH - Revelations 17 vs 5

Babylon The Great is Jerusalem,the city that killed the prophets and servants of God.....It is also Jerusalem that crucified Jesus Christ.

America is not in the Bible.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Neyoohpompy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
You are such a fool and have been brainwashed by your Pastor..Get a life man
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!

2 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by MOVIC6: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!
I don't expect you to take side, we're praying for peace not war.

1 Like

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!
And you are a nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by texazzpete(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
luluosas:
America is weak and appeared defeated before Russia

Lmao. This Russia that is struggling to make headway against small Ukraine?

4 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Jimbah(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
chariisGRACE:
Abeg make una wait fes.

I never marry o.
angry undecided

God blessed you
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!
papa GO of Nairaland don vex grin grin grin
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Ambassadors: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Even the blind knows that war is looming... Cause Putin won't stop at Ukraine only.

3 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Remman(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
The Bible says, when the head is weak, the body is weak... I trust Boris Johnson and Macron, if they were the president of US, this war would have taken another toll, by now Putin would have got this war in the language he understands. Biden is ultra-extra weak. His presence on the topmost seat of the world made the Americans to look like a big pile of shit. Ordinary Iraq fired a missile against... Mtcheeew! Let me not waste words.
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Immorttal: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!
your fictitious bible still dey deceive you.

1 Like

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Gofwane(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
chariisGRACE:
Abeg make una wait fes.

I never marry o.
angry undecided
grin me, I never Fvck tight pvssy for this we obodo naija. I need to experience that pleasure before the world ends.

1 Like

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by seanwilliam(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!
hell fire is your final destination !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by oyichi: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toothless bulldog, try am
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Daddyboy21: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
I love Russians, they don't have time for talk or rant in the media, they make it happen. They completely ghost the west. Na only mouth us get. Do am make we se

7 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by maticar: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!
Her doom cometh in the space of an hour

Can't wait for Russia to nuke US

1 Like

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by afamaustin(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pierocash:
NATO steer clear of Russia's boarder. You cannot be trespassing on someone's doorstep as an enemy and not expect to be attacked.

NATO is trying to push the world into another world war,which will get them burnt badly.
what about putting.
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by liasmiram2567: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by fredoooooo: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Legoo
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by brutal1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
grin
unitysheart:

Now I know that all those your rubbish predictions are really not based on understanding of Bible based prophetic events.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel / Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation / 6 Palestinian Militants Escape From High-security Israeli Prison. Hamas Mocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.