Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep (52616 Views)

Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) / Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Dxipline: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
What do you mean by 2$ sanctions?
How is he scaring them exactly?
Remman:
you don't respond to a military assault with $2 sanctions. That's not the language they understand. Assuming US responded by occupying a section of Ukraine before the invasion, Putin wouldn't have done absolutely anything. But Putin sent his troops to the border and waited to see any actual US military reaction but couldn't find none, so he went ahead with his programme and then acted like the superior over all when he sensed the huge weakness. Now there are NATO military presence in NATO countries, do you think Putin will be foolish to cross boundary? He won't, because he's got what he wanted and he's happy that his operation has gone according to plan by scaring US and NATO. Now, that's Putin's strength.
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Bouncing2(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mu'una start d 3rd world war abegg
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by TheVictorious(m): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Nomerica will do nothing!! Anything she tries to do will Fast Forward her Fall.

Nomerica is a shadow of itself!
Take this to the Bank! Mystery Babylon is Gone!
She is Weak and is only an Expert in Propagating so called Climate Change, Lgbt, abortion , Drag queen, Binary, Non binary and Nonsense

If Russia falls in this war, will you apologize to readers for these posts?
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Dxipline: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Help me ask them oo

caracas:

Are u ok? Why will will America place its military in Ukraine? Is Ukraine part of USA? Is Ukraine a member of nato? Are they allies?I don’t even know how you ppl reason
If them born Putin well let him send a single soldier to Poland ( a member of nato)then him go know say kaki no b leather
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by jclassiq(m): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!

She is Weak and is only an Expert in Propagating so called Climate Change, Lgbt, abortion , Drag queen, Binary, Non binary and Nonsense

Who made you judge, Mr?
You will nor remove the log in your eyes but your busy clawing at the speck in someone else's eyes.
You should be called "Hypocrite2"
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by kokomilala(m): 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
@Righteousness2, you seem to take it for granted that the US is The Last Super Power before the end of time. The greatness of Ameirca didn't happen per accidens. Revelations 13:11.
For the fact that a lot of things have pervaded the American culture ,it doesn't give credentials to its fall as a superpower. It still has the largest economy,the best military ,and it per capitalist terms ,it is still a preferred destination for investors as well as pilgrims seeking fresh opportunities.
I don't know where you've seen that the US is Babylon. It's the Roman Catholic church that acts as the prostitute Babylon.
Start from Daniel chapter 2 down to 8 through the prisms of history and the Bible.Then,you can connect the lines and join them to Rev.13.11.
Of course,the US will help fulfill biblical prophesies concerning the Anti-Christ,but so will the rest of the world ,who reject Christ ,including lost Christians.
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by emekachief: 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good one. We're fully ready for ww111. I can't wait to suck some damn blood
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Mikekan30: 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jesse25:
Nato we destroy russian I swear ....in mins the same children tag russian army that ukraine army is using as video anytime they shot their tank or fighter jet ...

You must be a kid born in the early 2000s, do you know that Russia was once a war power head of the USSR, Soviet Union... They produce the world's Nuclear missiles and weapons and you compare them with America that buy from them?

America knows technology but Russia Manufactures Technology..

Keep dreaming .. Russia will end NATO in 2hrs..

You can't compare who produces and who buys.
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by lyricalz: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!

Which one be nomerica again o
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Dxipline: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
The message is so clear
generalwo:
...... What will be the justification if they respond with an attack on Russia?? Russia sent a message with a strike "NEAR" a nato base.... USA have responded by telling them there will be consequences if they come closer..... I believe the message is clear enough.... They don't need to start another crisis which will cost innocent lives
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by VEHINTOLAR: 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
GeneralPula:

That’s how American wants the enemies to think..

It’s a strategy..

America doesn’t boast up to their standard cuz their standard is way badder..

You know all of this because you're a staff of Pentagon,right ?
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Memeni(m): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!

I used to think that you were someone who's upright and take reading your post seriously before now because I like preachings about the end time, it sets my path straight with God. But now I see u have hate in ur heart against the United States. From your words I see bitterness.

You talk about Nomerica ( which I don't even know what that means and haven't even seen from any books) without even giving a biblical reference to it. You talk about the distruction of America without any clear biblical passage and backings??. U say America is Babylon the great, where is your proof??. Ask God for forgiveness now and repent of your ways..it's not right.

Stop this while u still can...do not make mockery of the word of God for God is not and can never be mocked.
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by osmobil5(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

They think this is like Middle East where everything is based on Middle East alone. Not knowing USA and Russia Allie’s includes almost all countries in the world. So everybody will participate

Hmmm...the matter heavy.

Nigeria is dependent on China, and China is a strong Russian Ally...Nigeria is against the decisions of Russia to invade Ukraine.

Means 9ja de condenm whom there benefactor the support.

Chaiii grin

China will first lunch an economic war on Nigeria...before they use weapon finish am kpatakpata...
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Johnpaul09(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
dre11:

SOURCE
Russia's initial plan for the invasion is not working.
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by SenecaTheYonger: 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
osmobil5:

Hmmm...the matter heavy.

Nigeria is dependent on China, and China is a strong Russian Ally...Nigeria is against the decisions of Russia to invade Ukraine.

Means 9ja de condenm whom there benefactor the support.

Chaiii grin

China will first lunch an economic war on Nigeria...before they use weapon finish am kpatakpata...

A sanction from China will be brutal. Don’t we import everything from them?
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by osmobil5(m): 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

A sanction from China will be brutal. Don’t we import everything from them?

Na God hand we dey bro...
Any small sanction from them, you will know that our help truly comes from above..
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by paduzman: 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Abeg make US go rest abeg.
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Kelvin3476: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pierocash:
NATO steer clear of Russia's border. You cannot be trespassing on someone's doorstep as an enemy and not expect to be attacked.

NATO is trying to push the world into another world war,which will get them burnt badly.
Is Ukraine Russian territory?
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Kelvin3476: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
luluosas:
America is weak and appeared defeated before Russia
Let Russia Hit their territory first , so that we can know who is weak.
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Kelvin3476: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Horus:
Russia , China and Biden.
Thank God u sense is intact for not naming America. This means that biden as a person is compared to those two as a NATION
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by profstar(m): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Guy, finally I find someone that understands what is going on.

Thank you so much for this.
I asked a question on Twitter the other day and I haven't gotten a good response:

"You are an asthmatic person in a jointly owned face-me-I-face-you, and then your informed next door neighbor decides to open a mini fragrance factory right in his room. How do you react?"

This is the situation NATO put Russia with their budding romance with Ukraine

Pierocash:
NATO steer clear of Russia's border. You cannot be trespassing on someone's doorstep as an enemy and not expect to be attacked.

NATO is trying to push the world into another world war,which will get them burnt badly.

1 Like

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by mipeesoft(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Underating US is a grave danger.
NATO might intends to attack Russia after Russian might have exhausted it's amouries. I will be watching from afar.
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Femi8586(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Feggie3:
Will you shut up!! Aturu Hausa!! They are obsessed with Democrats the way you are obsessed with murderers like Buhari and Tinubu. You idiots are very much obsessed with LGBT community more than the real LGBT individuals. Any day you keep it off your mention you may die that day.

You're simply very stupid, I must say.
You know why?
How did you come to conclusion that I'm an Hausa?
What is the business of Tinubu and Buhari in this matter and how did you know I support them?
Finally, what brought tribalism into this?

I can even perceive you're an Igbo guy, so I'm not surprised. Keep fighting everybody and attracting enemy to your already stupid self.
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Benny6944: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pierocash:

Whose border are you talking about OP?

You must be reasoning through your anus.

Russia your praising, how many countries can they take down when WWIII starts? YOU THINK ITS THIS shameless ATTACKS POOR RUSSIA IS JUST CARRYING OUT IN UKRAINE WITH THEIR UNNECESSARY DAMAGES ALL OVER LOL....

help us confirm how far Russia can go with their air superiority compared to US..

NATO is doing their best to avoid WWWIII because if it sets in, we here will surfer it most.. then you will understand Its better Ukraine burn to as$z than WWWIII to take place because millions will die..
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Ugosample(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Remman:
If NATO fires at Russia, i believe this war will end in no time and the killings will stop. Biden is not proactive as Trump! Trump sanctioned North Korea ever before their planned attack on South Korea and that weakened Kim and no war happened. Biden saw it coming and he didn't start sanctioning before the war. Putin is not a fool, he has been reading Biden like a book. He knows what he can do and cannot do. Once you watch how innocent people are displaced you'll understand how weak Biden is. Everyone knows that he had the power to avert this. Just see what UK is doing, and it was Boris that even pushed Biden to action. Biden is weak. He would have acted on his intelligence and sanction Russia before the invasion and none of this would have happen in the first place because Putin would have got the message already.

NATO fire into Russia ?
Is this a joke ? grin
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Benny6944: 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
luluosas:
America is weak and appeared defeated before Russia

Another OP who thinks through his Anus.
Same US rescued poor Russia under Hitlers invasion.
Same US have the best Arms for war so how do you think they gonna do that with their shameless old tactics in war? Can't even take down Ukraine in 48hours, what a shameless post
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by PENNYSWAP: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Camelot65:
So Russia is immune to nuclear weapons grin

But i want all of them rendered to 20 world country so they can depend on Africa for survival
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Remman(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Dxipline:
What do you mean by 2$ sanctions? How is he scaring them exactly?
You must be on planet Mars! No time to waste words with you...
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Remman(m): 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ugosample:

NATO fire into Russia ? Is this a joke ? grin
a joke that's becoming a reality
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by maasoap(m): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
May be that's what Putin wants anyway, may be Putin wants to dragged in NATO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel / 6 Palestinian Militants Escape From High-security Israeli Prison. Hamas Mocks / Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.