Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep (52607 Views)

Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) / Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by GeneralDae: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
Nairalanders are more obsessed with this war than the war happening in their backyard (northern Nigeria) cheesy
Which war is happening in Northern Nigeria at the moment and why call it a war?
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by loswhite(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pierocash:
NATO steer clear of Russia's boarder. You cannot be trespassing on someone's doorstep as an enemy and not expect to be attacked.

NATO is trying to push the world into another world war,which will get them burnt badly.
It won't get Russians burnt. They are immuned to nuclear Bombs...lol.

7 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by HardMirror(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Nomerica will do nothing!! Anything she tries to do will Fast Forward her Fall.
Nomerica is a shadow of itself!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!
She is Weak and is only an Expert in Propagating so called Climate Change, Lgbt, abortion and Nonsense
we have a lot of idiots on this forum. Who are the people liking this comment?

4 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by loswhite(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The US can do better than this, action they say speaks louder than voice.
The US is not a kid....They will respond only when necessary.

8 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Jostoman: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pierocash:
NATO steer clear of Russia's boarder. You cannot be trespassing on someone's doorstep as an enemy and not expect to be attacked.

NATO is trying to push the world into another world war,which will get them burnt badly.
it is your Putin that is trying to cause world war 3 in other to save face.

3 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by firstworld: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
You are just another fake with a biased minds. Deceiving people everywhere!!
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!
She is Weak and is only an Expert in Propagating so called Climate Change, Lgbt, abortion and Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by brutal1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
You didnt back this one up with a bible verse
maticar:

Her doom cometh in the space of an hour

Can't wait for Russia to nuke US

1 Like

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by HardMirror(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
luluosas:
America is weak and appeared defeated before Russia
gragra is not everything. You call someone applying wisdom to avoid the situation getting worse weak? And later you will claim that the holy spirit gives you wisdom? Lol your foolishness is legendary

4 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by greatseed: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
dre11:

SOURCE
I just pity putin, China & Russia put together!!!

When Nato & other western countries, also Japan, South Korea & co decide to strike. Hmmmmmm

Putin knows he is already miscalculated, so striking out of frustration, fear & let the worst happen & he will be captured or killed like a new born grass cutter(oya)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Offpoint1:
When they're ready to push Nuclear buttons they should let me know... I have some unfinish business with my landlord's daughter.
grin grin grin
Kpekus in this kind of Nuclear war grin grin grin

Kpekus Kee you there angry

1 Like

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by executive12: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pierocash:

You should be deported to Russia or North Korea.
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Russia against the world.
Russia vs The world.
Putin vs The world.
One man against the world.

Some people are born so powerful!

4 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by DukeNija(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!

Shut up!!!

4 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by NoFucksToGive: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
Nairalanders are more obsessed with this war than the war happening in their backyard (northern Nigeria) cheesy

Exactly

It's just shameful
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Femi8586(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Offpoint1:

grin Trump lose still dey pain this one grin grin

It's not about trump loss or victory bro..

Trump might have his shortcomings but he is still better than biden by far. Trump would never have allowed the war to happen in the first place. He builds a friendship relationship with Putin and that short man in North Korea.

Settled the dispute of Saudi Arabia and Israel. The only president that never engaged in or incited any war, yet some people still hate him for no geniune reason. They prefer Biden and democrats who are only obsessed with Feminism, lesbians LGBTQ, abortion rights etc.

Trump might not be perfect but he's still better by far.

8 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by TheGift: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
chariisGRACE:
Abeg make una wait fes.

I never marry o.
angry undecided

Then if you marry, it will be wait make I born.

Then if you born, wait make I born another one.

Then wait make my children go school

Wait make my children finish school

Wait make my children get work

Wait make my children marry

Wait make my children born … and so on and so forth.
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Dxipline: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Just because someone is doing everything possible not to escalate the war doesn't mean he's weak
Make Putin pass him boundary na that time we go know if he's weak or not , ask Japan watin their eyes see that year
Remman:
The Bible says, when the head is weak, the body is weak... I trust Boris Johnson and Macron, if they were the president of US, this war would have taken another toll, by now Putin would have got this war in the language he understands. Biden is ultra-extra weak. His presence on the topmost seat of the world made the Americans to look like a big pile of shit. Ordinary Iraq fired a missile against... Mtcheeew! Let me not waste words.

3 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by ayindejimmy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Russia had better kicked that paranoid fellow now before he totally destroyed what's left of it.

If there is war in Russia, Russians won't even be able to afford paying to leave Russia except those with lots of cash

2 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by emecheboy2(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
world war three is going to be a nuclear war, nobody should think otherwise.
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by sonofElElyon: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!

Mystery babylon is a satanic power which goes beyond american shores.. its world wide. its inaccurate to interpret it as meaning USA.. It influences and controls USA and other territories around the globe. Working through governments, pop cultures and religions

1 Like

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by sukkot: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
ednut1:
mutual assured destruction. No one wins in a nuclear war. For us africans the white survivors will leave their radiation infested land and come to re enslave us
bros this na mumu talk ooo

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Sombori: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!
Shame on you.
Fake preacher of doom.
Since Trump lost the election you've been bitter , America no know you o
Is this how Jesus preached the gospel?

Those of you shouting America is weak are the same ones accusing America of going to war in other countries and nothing happened. Now they're holding back and you're still complaining.Na wa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by treatise: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Forget Biden!!
Mystery Babylonis Gone!
Man of "native god", just check out your submission.
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by stanluiz(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
E pain them cheesy

Russia missiles destroy and kills foregin mercenaries hired by NATO to train Ukraine army in Ukraine army base.

If NATO likes, they should continue to bring in more foreign mercenaries. Russia will continue to decimate all.

6 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by ayindejimmy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Remman:
The Bible says, when the head is weak, the body is weak... I trust Boris Johnson and Macron, if they were the president of US, this war would have taken another toll, by now Putin would have got this war in the language he understands. Biden is ultra-extra weak. His presence on the topmost seat of the world made the Americans to look like a big pile of shit. Ordinary Iraq fired a missile against... Mtcheeew! Let me not waste words.

NATO's silence is not weakness.

They all have citizens in their country that they're are responsible for, unlike Putin that doesn't care what happens to Russians. As long as he's his bunker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by cyprex: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Blaming who you care and praise who you wish
Russia has no choice, they either fight now that NATO & America can only fire from long range or wait to be surrounded by enemy forces.
I think Putin is wise, he chose now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by god2baski(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Miraculously covid nor dey news again.

1 Like

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by Sombori: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Offpoint1:

grin Trump lose still dey pain this one grin grin

So on point
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by grandstar(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
ObiOkpor:

Yeye preacher, you no quote bible verses where it is stated.. sad

Thank you O! (Read Acts 17:11)
Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by JooEeL(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
We dey wait na. E e fe je tan-an! cool

International Centre for Peacekeeping... my foot!

That particular airstrike by Russia shocked NATO. The precision and how Russia obtained the intel shocked NATO.

That particular strike so hurt them, they couldn't use propaganda to play it down. grin

They were amassing weapons in the guise of Peacekeeping, very close to Poland border, yet Russia obliterated the scene.

Back off NATO! Back off!

6 Likes

Re: US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep by adedehinbo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
Like i said it before that russia did that to cut ukraine supply link,if you think russia would run out of arm soon,then you must be kidding! Russia who had been fighting in syria for the past 7yrs and hasn't given up is the one you feel will run out of arm in 2months time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him / Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation / Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.