Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,011 members, 7,845,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

The Only Solution To The Decline In Men Willing To Settle Down.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Solution To The Decline In Men Willing To Settle Down.... (399 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Solution To The Decline In Men Willing To Settle Down.... by czarr(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2022
All women should close their legs.

If sex can only be had in marriage, a lot of men would be in a haste to marry, leave this talk about economy being bad and all, men would hustle for whatever they prioritize, and alot of men prioritize sex, the only way to make men marry is to carry what they prioritize and make it so they can't have it until marriage. This cannot work if one girl decides to move like this and a hundred other girl are willing to have sex with men without marriage. It has to be a collective something.

People believe our ancestors were more responsible when it comes to marriage, but the truth is a lot of them married just to have sex, konji was the motivation... because girls those days did not have contraceptive and abortion was not common or safe, so they closed their legs until they could secure the commitment of a man to take care of the result of sex(offspring) through marriage.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Solution To The Decline In Men Willing To Settle Down.... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
You are right,marriage lost it's value when men started paying for sex,then the acceptance of babymamaism into the norms of the society, what else does a man wants If he can get all these as a single unmarried man? I wish women can close legs and give sex only in exchange for marriage then men will once more begin to value and yearn for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Solution To The Decline In Men Willing To Settle Down.... by NoahHadNoArk: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Both the Op and the FTC, una smoke aba kush abi.

Una no say e no dey possible for girls this age to say no to money in exchange for opening their legs, why una wan kill una sef for something wey no go work for this our generation?

Una matter dey quick tire person o.

Abeg talk better thn jhor, comot this kain yeye topic for my front.

6 Likes

Re: The Only Solution To The Decline In Men Willing To Settle Down.... by Belafonte(m): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
I absolutely agree with the OP. Sad thing is he'll be called old-fashioned by children controlled by their hormones who have no idea how the world works.

If na before wey guys dey cum if dem see woman ankle sef, the mere promise of exclusive sèx with a woman was more than sufficient to influence men into tying the knot. But today, we dey see nipplès, cameltoe etc unsolicited, so where the incentive to marry?

Na for 2022, you go see where 35 year old woman dey call man time easter because he refuse to marry am after multiple hot seks sessions. Hot seks wey she done dey distribute since the age of 15. Only a fool would seriously consider marrying a woman with 20 years sekshual experience and expect it to be a happy marriage

Iyaebe:
You are right,marriage lost it's value when men started paying for sex,then the acceptance of babymamaism into the norms of the society, what else does a man wants If he can get all these as a single unmarried man? I wish women can close legs and give sex only in exchange for marriage then men will once more begin to value and yearn for marriage.

Seks has always been paid for, it's called the oldest profession for a reason.

With regard to the acceptance of single motherhood, you can thank your sisters for that "progress", after all, we are daily inundated with how it is a backward mentality to stigmatise baby mamas. Well, we men no longer want to be backward cavemen, we welcome and even encourage as many women as possible to be baby mamas if that's what will make you happy grin

And, sorry, your sisters cannot close their legs because their desire for the pleasures of this world far outweighs whatever common sense principles favour their long term welfare.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Solution To The Decline In Men Willing To Settle Down.... by Blunttruth: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
czarr:
All women should close their legs.

If sex can only be had in marriage, a lot of men would be in a haste to marry, leave this talk about economy being bad and all, men would hustle for whatever they prioritize, and alot of men prioritize sex, the only way to make men marry is to carry what they prioritize and make it so they can't have it until marriage. This cannot work if one girl decides to move like this and a hundred other girl are willing to have sex with men without marriage. It has to be a collective something.

People believe our ancestors were more responsible when it comes to marriage, but the truth is a lot of them married just to have sex, konji was the motivation... because girls those days did not have contraceptive and abortion was not common or safe, so they closed their legs until they could secure the commitment of a man to take care of the result of sex(offspring) through marriage.

That's it. That's the only way. Women stop being in competition with eachother using your vj to compete

1 Like

Re: The Only Solution To The Decline In Men Willing To Settle Down.... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy
OP oooooooo grin....
You want women who have been catching out massively via clitocurrency to fold up, just like that cheesy

Well...
Let's wait and see...
Till then grin....

2 Likes

Re: The Only Solution To The Decline In Men Willing To Settle Down.... by shantti(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
The only problem with your write up is that u assumed that unmarried ladies dont crave for sex

1 Like

Re: The Only Solution To The Decline In Men Willing To Settle Down.... by czarr(m): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
shantti:
The only problem with your write up is that u assumed that unmarried ladies dont crave for sex
I know they crave sex, they also crave marriage too, I'm saying they have to sacrifice their crave for pre marital sex if they want men to want to settle down faster.

(1) (Reply)

I'm An Attractive Single, Why Am I Not Meeting The Right Men Online? / 11 Ways Women Act When They Don't Love You Anymore / Imagine Settling Down With Someone Who Can't Feed You Or Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.