Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? (2172 Views)

Men Let's Have A Short Conversation What Would Make You Ghost A Lady You Were So / 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / Please Help Am Confused !!! Girl In Medical School A Turn Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by Unclesmart12: 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Some days ago a lady posted about being torn between her ex and her new boyfriend. Here's the link
https://www.nairaland.com/7021168/im-torn-ex-new-boyfriend#110871298
I happen to be the new guy in question, I even recommended posting the issue on Nairaland so neutrals could advice her since she won't let me rest because of the issue. She couldn't read past page two of the thread cos nairalanders were giving it to her hot hot.

My own issue is I can no longer cope with her confusion, she clearly doesn't want to let the other guy go. She's been sending me recordings of her calls with the guy where the guy has being begging her like his life depends on it. I sincerely wish I can contact the guy so we can be running her together on a low but it's obvious he will snitch on me cos he's obviously obsessed with the girl.

Most of the calls has been about the guy talking about his accomplishments and how he will get her heaven and earth even though the girl admitted to having sex with another guy. He's been peppering her with credit alerts all these while and even promised to get her a bigger phone while the one she's using now which he actually bought is just few months old. For me I see those money talks as a challenge to make my own money.

I have more serious things to do with my life than compete for a lady that doesn't know what she wants. She wants to keep the guy for the financial benefits and also wants to keep me for the romantic benefits or whatever.

I have been trying to ghost her but I've come to realize that I actually like her a lot so its not easy. How can I do this effectively?? For some days now we not really been on the best of terms, she blanks me at any slightest provocation and if I don't call she will just lockup.

How do I swing the balance and dump her in a way that will hurt her?? She always brags that she's never met a guy that will make her beg cos she always has plenty options and can easily replace anyone that misbehaves.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by Marcus2(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Stop every communication with her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by Marcus2(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Just shun her, no need trying to hurt her.
Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by Zonefree(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
All these for a Nigerian kpekus undecided

Not worth it!
Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Summon courage and move on bro, u can get other babes
Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by MadamVanessa(f): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
shocked

People still de do relationship? shocked
Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by gaby(m): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lol...

Matters arising..

E no suppose hard na....

Just blank her and move on.
Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by Blaxie: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
It's obvious you enjoy wasting your time.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by Exkandayee(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
I no deh comment for This kind stupid thread,two men de kill their selfs ontop broke cuntus, Choi,some guys need to send Oblivion tuee
Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by posty56: 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Exkandayee:
I no deh comment for This kind stupid thread,two men de kill their selfs ontop broke cuntus, Choi,some guys need to send Oblivion tuee
stupid set of n*ggas wry no get value, see how girl they play with matured man sense, something wey you go tell the girl u are not interested in her mind games ,cut her off and find woman that prioritizes you , instead en they hear they do wetin I no know.
Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by Exkandayee(m): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
posty56:
stupid set of n*ggas wry no get value, see how girl they play with matured man sense, something wey you go tell the girl u are not interested in her mind games ,cut her off and find woman that prioritizes you , instead en they hear they do wetin I no know.
Even as I deh read the story I deh vex,I regret it,,,,
Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
if this was real, isnt she gonna see this thread anyway?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by SandraIkuboR(f): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by gregyboy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Unclesmart12:
Some days ago a lady posted about being torn between her ex and her new boyfriend. Here's the link
I happen to be the new guy in question, I even recommended posting the issue on Nairaland so neutrals could advice her since she won't let me rest because of the issue. She couldn't read past page two of the thread cos nairalanders were giving it to her hot hot.

My own issue is I can no longer cope with her confusion, she clearly doesn't want to let the other guy go. She's been sending me recordings of her calls with the guy where the guy has being begging her like his life depends on it. [s]I sincerely wish I can contact the guy so we can be running her together on a low but it's obvious he will snitch on me cos he's obviously obsessed with the girl.[/s]

Most of the calls has been about the guy talking about his accomplishments and how he will get her heaven and earth even though the girl admitted to having sex with another guy. He's been peppering her with credit alerts all these while and even promised to get her a bigger phone while the one she's using now which he actually bought is just few months old. For me I see those money talks as a challenge to make my own money.

I have more serious things to do with my life than compete for a lady that doesn't know what she wants. She wants to keep the guy for the financial benefits and also wants to keep me for the romantic benefits or whatever.

I have been trying to ghost her but I've come to realize that I actually like her a lot so its not easy. How can I do this effectively?? For some days now we not really been on the best of terms, she blanks me at any slightest provocation and if I don't call she will just lockup.

How do I swing the balance and dump her in a way that will hurt her?? She always brags that she's never met a guy that will make her beg cos she always has plenty options and can easily replace anyone that misbehaves.

why would you want to play her with the said guy is that not childishness

if you can't cope with a lady Bleep off her life...

i really don't understand the concept of you liking her and the same time want to share her
with her ex....

if you like someone so much, then it should be the easiest thing to let go, not because you want to but because the love you have for her is a respect of its own, not letting go will only hurt and cause more damages

Learn to let go bro some fight aren't worth it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by McGg: 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Oga you are not man enough if you are you wouldn't be seeking for some piece of advice on a ghosting a confused lady

You're as confused as the lady
Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by Kingsasian(m): 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
You are pained. The best thing is to cut her off before she does. It is not going to be easy but you will be fine last last.
Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by valdes00(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
When i see how stupidd some guys act untop a woman's issue, i cant help but feel sad that i dnt have magical powers... This kind person, na to help am install new version of sense... Thats why as a guy, dnt date one lady... Have them in bulks, you are only entitled to stay with jus one woman when u r married.. But girlfriends, have lik 3 or 4 so some broke ass babes wnt use ur head play over 1.5

1 Like

Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by talk2hb1(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
You know what to do, you just don't want to do it
Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by ogashman(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Omo!

All of u are confused.

The girl can't leave her ex, the ex can't Leave her, she can't leave u and u re finding it difficult to leave her.

Make una kuku dey run the relationship like that..

After all I read about a woman that married two men she couldn't let go with their cooperation.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by fikayormi(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Son , you are the complete opposite of your moniker , You should be unclefool12 , checked ur profile and it all about ladies fucking you up one way or another
Nawaoo,

Dindinrin
Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by Michelle55: 12:11am On Mar 16, 2022
I'm a thousand sure you ain't the new guy she described in her post because you're an opposite of the gentleman she is madly in love with, the comment of you conniving with her ex to be straffing her on a lowkey is the most childish thing I've ever seen.

Move on and concentrate more on developing yourself mentally, financially, and psychologically.
You are the opposite of your name bro! Shioor!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by realestate99: 12:58am On Mar 16, 2022
You are confused as well, assuming there is a citizenship exchange programme between Nigeria and Ukraine, your likes ( including that other guy) should be shipped to Ukraine urgently.........seems you are underemployed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by NobleSeed(m): 1:19am On Mar 16, 2022
but this your own na confusion pro max ooh grin grin

Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by arthurwillia(m): 2:32am On Mar 16, 2022
Unclesmart12:

My own issue is I can no longer cope with her confusion, she clearly doesn't want to let the other guy go. She's been sending me recordings of her calls with the guy where the guy has being begging her like his life depends on it. I sincerely wish I can contact the guy so we can be running her together on a low but it's obvious he will snitch on me cos he's obviously obsessed with the girl.

Lol make you and mamiter Dey wine una self
When una ready una go talk true
Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by Mcslize: 5:13am On Mar 16, 2022
That statement alone of her having different options to choose from should be enough reason for you to cut communication with her.

She has different options but she forget that those options only just want to chop, clean mouth and move on. These are some of the things ladies don't understand. If different guys flock after you as a lady, forget it. Their intentions is just to bang you and move on. I am stating this to every lady that is reading this post. Don't let that intoxicate you.

Besides, as a lady, your time, facial appearance, vigour, private part elasticity is depreciating in value, so fast every passing day. Never use the fact of guys flocking after you to think that they are coming for you with clear intentions. Men just want to nut inside a pussy and move on. The earlier some ladies know this the better for them.

I am stating this because majority of ladies waste away their lives with different men, jumping from one dick to another all in the name of having different options believing that the whole world revolve around their beauty, ass and kpekus.

Na your kpekus go suffer am.

If you understand us men, you will know that majority of men that run after you just want to Bleep you and move on. No string attached. Just a taste of a new pussy gives men joy. They will never marry you or have any meaningful plans for you. This is to all the ladies who think having men running after them means that they can get any man to commit to them whenever they want. The true reality doesn't work like that.

It's men that dictate the direction of every relayionship, especially if they are doing well financially. Aside men who are so much emotional whom you ladies can manipulate. Men are becoming woke day by day.

I tell you for free, na chop and clean mouth many pass.

Op I will advice you to cut communication with her and face your life.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by ify01: 5:23am On Mar 16, 2022
Learning
Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by Elporo(m): 6:53am On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:
All these for a Nigerian kpekus undecided

Not worth it!

The broke idiot has no shame. Girl uses him for sex, uses the other guy for money.

Both of you will lose.

Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by Elporo(m): 6:58am On Mar 16, 2022
Michelle55:
I'm a thousand sure you ain't the new guy she described in her post because you're an opposite of the gentleman she is madly in love with

Women can only love your penis or wallet. But, never a "man".

1 Like

Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by Lordedifice1: 7:25am On Mar 16, 2022
Unclesmart12:

Guy just tell her that you that you given up on her, so that guy can have her, don't kill yourself on someone who doesn't value you,no matter nobody can love 2 people equally. Break up the relationship with her she will feel it. Don't be at a lady's mercy
When love has turn like this its not more love.
Something similar like this happened to me but i i ended the relationship
Re: How Do I Effectively Ghost A Confused Girl? by macho44(m): 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Michelle55:
I'm a thousand sure you ain't the new guy she described in her post because you're an opposite of the gentleman she is madly in love with, the comment of you conniving with her ex to be straffing her on a lowkey is the most childish thing I've ever seen.

Move on and concentrate more on developing yourself mentally, financially, and psychologically.
You are the opposite of your name bro! Shioor!!
Wahala oooo

(1) (Reply)

This Was What I Said That Charmed My First Girlfriend / Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho / Man Rejects Son Who Won 38million From Sport Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.