Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho (2176 Views)

Is The Rate Of Olosho In Nigeria Really Worrisome? / The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by ChildOfDoom: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
My mind is messed up. The thoughts of going to olosho house and ladies hole will open quick, is messing with the resting state of my DUDU.

Planning on going there any time from now. Though it's making me objectify ladies I see.

That thought of slim short ladies (my fetish) undressing me, putting the rubber on me. Sometimes jerking me to stand first, before spreading legs for me, turns me on

The last one I carried on Tuesday was mad. After cowgirl and missionary, she turn lie flat for me (in sleeping state) to penetrate.

Oh how I love ass. I got really turned on as I pound and hold the bum bum for support.

As I pound, her funny conversations (she was chatting with her colleague fucking an aboki bike man in next room) stirred me on.

She was like 'this guy nor wan cum, small small, e tin long as e long etc'. Funny sweet smallies like that

I hope I stay focused on Olosho addiction and save small small 2k for it. Than to enter baby (bet9ja virtual) again, which makes me gamble with my money, my properties, play credit and use people's money

1 Like

Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by alpharoyalty: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
Werey grin

1 Like

Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by yarimo(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
Where are pictures and videos undecided undecided
Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by Onucs(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hehehe

Broda down grin
Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by Streetmovement(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

OMG!! this guy no kill me grin

1 Like

Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by Lastpharoah33: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
Baba never disappoint...

Next time, dive in raw and watch your life turn around for good.

2 Likes

Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by Nyascobar1414: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
A wise man embraces his demons in peace..
Tualeh Op!

1 Like

Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by Kingzeez10: 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
A cat with 9 lives. You suppose don die wallahi grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by iLegendd(m): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
I think your gambling addiction is better than this one because I know you'll soon start going raw and infect yourself.

I used to think you were just catching cruise, but now I realized you're really battling some demons. I pray you overcome all.

4 Likes

Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by kelspinall(m): 3:08am On Dec 09, 2022
this guy sef..lolx
Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by papiilo(m): 6:13am On Dec 09, 2022
iLegendd:
I think your gambling addiction is better than this one because I know you'll soon start going raw and infect yourself.

I used to think you were just catching cruise, but now I realized you're really battling some demons. I pray you overcome all.
see pot calling kettle black, ilegendd brolosho grin
Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by ashawopikin(m): 9:39am On Dec 09, 2022
Correct g
Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by Aladdin1(m): 11:05am On Dec 09, 2022
You better repent and give your life to jesuschrist.otherwise the problems wey go flood your life still dey learn work for panelbeater workshop.

1 Like

Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by AndroidAI(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2022
iLegendd:

This closeted homosexual thinks he has an opinion. Getat of here!!
Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by Nostring: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2022
This wayre still dey here grin

2 Likes

Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by Mercury12(m): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Another one from child of many wahala undecided

2 Likes

Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by Shellsploit: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
My mind is messed up. The thoughts of going to olosho house and ladies hole will open quick, is messing with the resting state of my DUDU.

Planning on going there any time from now. Though it's making me objectify ladies I see.

That thought of slim short ladies (my fetish) undressing me, putting the rubber on me. Sometimes jerking me to stand first, before spreading legs for me, turns me on

The last one I carried on Tuesday was mad. After cowgirl and missionary, she turn lie flat for me (in sleeping state) to penetrate.

Oh how I love ass. I got really turned on as I pound and hold the bum bum for support.

As I pound, her funny conversations (she was chatting with her colleague fucking an aboki bike man in next room) stirred me on.

She was like 'this guy nor wan cum, small small, e tin long as e long etc'. Funny sweet smallies like that

I hope I stay focused on Olosho addiction and save small small 2k for it. Than to enter baby (bet9ja virtual) again, which makes me gamble with my money, my properties, play credit and use people's money

And the day they gave birth to you, there was naming ceremony... chai

1 Like

Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by ZaRuleOfLaw: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
if you have data & Android phone, but Sapa is looking at you lustfully, waiting for the perfect opportunity to bend you over a table and... lipsrsealed wink join the free updates group where you can start with nothing, to becoming your boss cool. Your only capital is the data in your phone. Mentorship is free. Copy the link below and remove the spaces in-between, then paste it in your browser:

https ://chat. whatsapp. com/Fm4RoBD1FfZKBrElpzAyCX
Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by benqo01(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
By the time OP reach 40 he go don knack 250 oloshos
Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by Geovanni412(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

I wan believe say na cruise u dey catch. Still waiting for your info product based on all the attention you don generate.
If, u dey serious, sha, you're not maximising your potential. That olosho wey u dey pay...she go carry your money spend am on another man's business. Instead of to dey carry olosho, u suppose reason how u go use girls start webcam business. Na wetin Andrew Tate use make Im first millions.
Don't be a sucker- be a puppet master.

1 Like

Re: Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho by CeeJeckydivah: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2022
Psychopath grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Hakimi: Can A Man's Wife Be Regarded As His Family Member? - Twitter Debate / Nigerian Men:backward Africans With Backward Thinking, Backward Behaviour And: / Led My Youngercousin Into Banging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.