Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Whats The Difference Between Lust, Infatuation And Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Difference Between Lust, Infatuation And Love? (16613 Views)

Top 5 Differences Between Infatuation And Love / How To Know The Difference Between Love, Infatuation And Lust ! / Difference Between Love,lost,infatuation And Body Chemistry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Whats The Difference Between Lust, Infatuation And Love? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2011
Mynd_44:

Same thing different spellings.
the most realistic person here! NO LONG TIN!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Difference Between Lust, Infatuation And Love? by Natasha2(f): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2011
has the federal government banned the use of Dictionaries?  undecided cheesy
Re: Whats The Difference Between Lust, Infatuation And Love? by heisenberg33: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
The truth is no one actually knows the difference between these 3 even though people claim to know.These 3 are types of feelings and are mostly indistinguishable in the beginning of all relationships.In the beginning of a relationship, most people always think that the feelings are genuine,and they call it love, but once the relationship ends abruptly or catastrophically, they change their words and say it was infatuation or lust.This means that people unknowingly wait for the end of a relationship before they make a judgment on whether it was love or lust or infatuation, but when they see a couple for example who have dated for long, they will invariably conclude they have genuine love. The truth is i have seen relationships that have lasted long but there was nothing like love (as in the general definition).Conversely, there have been relationships where both parties were happy and dated for a long time with the only fuel of the relationship, being a raw physical sensual attraction of both partners (which some people may call lust today). In my opinion those 3 words are not distinguishable most times in the practical word. I have seen people who say they love their partners only because he or she knows how to make love so much, and these people may actually go on to date their partners for long even if just for this reason.So for those who define going after sm1s body or sex only as lust or infatuation, what will u call dis? In conclusion, i think these 3 words are not that separable like we have constantly been taught, they all can be used interchangeably......Human love cannot be perfect but that doesn't make it unworthy to be called by the word.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants / Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck / S£X WITH MY NAUGHTY STEP MUM … (21+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.