Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures (4507 Views)

Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures / Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region / Why Jonathan Government Didn’t Save Despite Oil Boom – Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by PortHarcourt1st: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Shut up and get out, I wish I know who is the Chinonso Dike. Fool, you tormented yourself, not me. Common get out of this thread. You think you can derail this thread with your stupidity. Fool cheesy

Rahkman:
shut up chinonso dike no dey talk in third party...you be chino na only you retain ur stupidity....I dey among guys wey torment ur life that year but u no fit guess moniker, oponu ayirada wan disguise
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Drsnives(m): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Calm down young man,
All states has their ghetto parts, haba, with yours sense you suppose no, na gradual thing.

Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Felimax(m): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Administration1:
Mumu boi. This is Port-Harcourt understand this is know life

He is fond of making such post about Port Harcourt.
I am only a year now in Port Harcourt and not an indigen but I can tell you everyday twice on Tuesday that Port Harcourt is far better than many places you call cities in Nigeria.
Yes, because of misinformations like these that was why we rejected the initial mouth watering offers and ran to Lagos, of not for God person for still dey work round the clock for Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Rahkman: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:
Shut up and get out, I wish I know who is the Chinonso Dike. Fool, you tormented yourself, not me. Common get out of this thread. You think you can derail this thread with your stupidity. Fool cheesy

chino oneeast lasgidiowner all na you Agadi na gwo ofe.........ewu dika gi....anuofia grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Rahkman: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Felimax:

He is fond of making such post about Port Harcourt.
I am only a year now in Port Harcourt and not an indigen but I can tell you everyday twice on Tuesday that Port Harcourt is far better than many places you cities in Nigeria because of misinformations like these that was why we rejected the initial mouth watering offers and ran to Lagos, of not for God person for still dey work round the clock for Lagos.
ignore the idiot na well known troll for this site and na very old man ...foolish old man ,he is known for this his name is chinonso dike, I would have posted his pictures but I will get banned

2 Likes

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Felimax(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
Rahkman:
ignore the idiot na well known troll for this site and na very old man ...foolish old man ,he is known for this his name is chinonso dike, I would have posted his pictures but I will get banned

Ok thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Nigeriadondie: 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
lilvicky68:

Is Rivers State in control of all the so much oil revenues?
Borno state has no oil but it is more developed than Rivers state
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by PortHarcourt1st: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Drsnives:
Calm down young man,
All states has their ghetto parts, haba, with yours sense you suppose no, na gradual thing.

Mumu man

Port Harcourt is 80% filled with shanties and slum, I an from Rivers State but you aren't
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by PortHarcourt1st: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
lilvicky68:

Is Rivers State in control of all the so much oil revenues?

Who is controlling it
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Burruchaga71(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
I think Ibadan should carry the cup

1 Like

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nigeriadondie:

R you normal? What industry do maiduguri has ?
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Burruchaga71:
I think Ibadan should carry the cup
cup of
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by techgen(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
With this PH self try with good road network….try visit Delta State having same capabilities with PH…OP you go just faint with the rubbish you go see shocked
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Nigeriadondie: 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Grgton:
R you normal? What industry do maiduguri has ?
Ask your father? Go and see what Zulum is doing with low allocation na the insecurity
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Elvictor: 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:

Rumukalagbo

Is that part of Rivers State or PH? Do you know where is Port-Harcourt?
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nigeriadondie:

Ask your father? Go and see what Zulum is doing with low allocation na the insecurity
it can't equal industries in obigbo not to talk of port Harcourt... and Rivers at Large

Are you a Nigerian at all??

1 Like

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nigeriadondie:

I think you should be more polite while quoting strangers . . . . Saying "your father isn't necessary

1 Like

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by babasolution: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
The north,core north of the Fulani and kanuri own the oil wealth of rivers state.while the rivers people toil with poverty.loool.What a cursed people.Nigerdeltans don't know how FOOLISH Nigerians regards them.kanuri just they play nnpc like bet9ja.The Nigerdeltans are sinning against God by not utilising their God given resources. Tufiakwa for this mumu people

2 Likes

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Nigeriadondie: 1:08am On Mar 16, 2022
Grgton:
I think you should be more polite while quoting strangers . . . . Saying "your father isn't necessary
If I ask you “are u normal”? Is that a polite question?
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Zonefree(m): 1:22am On Mar 16, 2022
lilvicky68:
What about Ibadan the brown roof headquarters of Nigeria..
Ibadan baby kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Burruchaga71(m): 4:24am On Mar 16, 2022
Grgton:
cup of
Cup of worst capital in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by tellsblinks(m): 5:01am On Mar 16, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:
Over 80% of Port Harcourt is covered with this type of unplanned neighbourhoods.

So what do you want government to do?

Start changing zinks and building houses for people??

A state is judged by its social amenities. Thier is 24/7 light with a dual carriage road. What else do you want??

2 Likes

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by tellsblinks(m): 5:04am On Mar 16, 2022
Nigeriadondie:

Yeah it was developed with port Harcourt money!!
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by flokii: 5:41am On Mar 16, 2022
Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa are performing below expectations honestly considering the oil wealth and funds from FG and oil companies in those states.
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Donaluta(m): 6:26am On Mar 16, 2022
If you claim you are from port Harcourt.. come out for ikwerre road today make we see .. carry mopol come out if you dey fear ... I give you from now till 6pm today... If you no come out ... I will write one of the MODs weh be my personal person... Him go block you for 600years

1 Like

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by rolams(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2022
Do you mean the governor should start building beautiful houses for the occupants or start demolishing people's properties all in the name of beautification?

Those houses belongs to some individuals who have been enjoying the possession of the properties. Why can't they work on the renovation of those houses?
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Viraltrends123: 7:47am On Mar 16, 2022
RobbStark:
OP, you know you are not telling the real truth.
You went to diobu axis of Ph to take pictures n generalized that it's the whole of Ph.

I leave you n your silly post.
but if we do the same with Lagos, you will say let them show us ojuelegba slum
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Donaluta(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2022
You think removing my comment will make it visible .. MODs will still see it ... And you will be banned... Go and create another moniker
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by seanwilliam(m): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2022
I don’t know why we can’t call a spade a spade . Someone is showing the real port harcourt and hoping government will do the needful una Dey attack him ..

I’m from southwest, if someone posts the bad side with good intention and not for tribal game I will gladly support the person.. naija is not funny anymore . Diesel is now 800, no 100 bread again, everything don cost yet una fools still Dey defend governments.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London / Breaking News! Rivers State Government House Is Being Attacked By Ogoni Youths! / Breaking News: New Inec Chairman Nominated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.