Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,844 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures (4506 Views)

Umuahia Is The Worst State Capital In Nigeria: Pictures / Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region / Why Jonathan Government Didn’t Save Despite Oil Boom – Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by ruggedtimi(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:

Stop deceiving yourself. Port Harcourt is a glorified village littered with slums and shanties
most cities get getto areas...what are you saying ?
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by ruggedtimi(m): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:

Port Harcourt is 80% filled with shanties and slum, I an from Rivers State but you aren't
disagree with you bro
...I be ph boy too..
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by November24(f): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:

Our port Harcourt is a glorified village despite huge oil revenues cheesy cheesy

So roofs are your measurement for development.

I can show you shanties in America.
Don't be childish

1 Like

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Owologbo(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2022
Administration1:
Mumu boi. This is Port-Harcourt understand this is know life
No mind the mumu op wey called himself portHarcourt1st.
He should tell us any any state capital in Nigeria that doesn't have those kind of places.
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by jamesversion: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2022
seanwilliam:
I don’t know why we can’t call a spade a spade . Someone is showing the real port harcourt and hoping government will do the needful una Dey attack him ..

I’m from southwest, if someone posts the bad side with good intention and not for tribal game I will gladly support the person.. naija is not funny anymore . Diesel is now 800, no 100 bread again, everything don cost yet una fools still Dey defend governments.

Look at that neighbourhood very well, the roads are tarred. The government has provided amenities, the populace will build according to their economic Fortune. If you're rich what you will build for yourself as a house cannot be compared to what a poor man will build for himself.
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by RIVERS1stson: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2022
Pitakwa
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Militant30: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2022
Chinonso Dike, the potopoto Anambra boy can not grow up with his outdated stupidity grin grin grin

It will continue to pain you that Rivers State is more beautiful than your Anambra.

Stupid boy
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by RobbStark(m): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:
but if we do the same with Lagos, you will say let them show us ojuelegba slum

Have you seen me comment on anything Lagos before or even the South West.
I don't dabble into what does not concern me
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by RIVERS1stson: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Please stop crying. The poster is very correct. Ph is a glorified village and equally polluted. Is this what you mean by beauty?

Militant30:
Chinonso Dike, the potopoto Anambra boy can not grow up with his outdated stupidity
It will continue to pain you that Rivers State is more beautiful than your Anambra.
Stupid boy

1 Like

Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Cup of worst capital in Nigeria
lol what about brown roof capital??
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nigeriadondie:

If I ask you “are u normal”? Is that a polite question?
go learn manners
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Rrchrd(m): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
For those showing dirty zinc , pH is my only favourite city in naija , they've better roads, lively environment & even almost all the streets are well tarred
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by jude79(m): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
The mainland igboes only build what is necessary for business to go on, they have learnt their lessons from abandoned property, yorubas that did not seize the property of their guest are benefiting from their magnanimity, and will never end up like Saro wiwa.
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Boss469(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Administration1:
Mumu boi. This is Port-Harcourt understand this is know life

Am from ph, but pH is a slum and it will get worse.
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by Drsnives(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:

Port Harcourt is 80% filled with shanties and slum, I an from Rivers State but you aren't
I served in Rivers bro, haba, come to asaba my state or to Benin the state i schooled and see ist grade slum.
Appreciate what you've got
Re: Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures by nengibo: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:

I am from Rivers State, but I think ibadan is alot better than port Harcourt. Don't forget that Rivers State has so much oil revenues
Port Harcourt no fine but you and your people won't leave except inside coffin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So This Is The Secondary School Leaving Result Sowore Gave INEC??? / Something To Worry About: This Nigerian Man Looks Very Dangerous - (Pictured) / Hakimi Achraf To Receive Half Of Ex-wife's Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.