Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,502 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. (4834 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Toks2008(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hilarious comments.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
DonroxyII:
There is need for reward system from both parties towards one another hence the Brain gets easily bored and Gased out. Thus, both parties deserves a medal and an award system just to Maggi and Chicken pepper the adventure.

E.g. Thanks for doing what you should do cheesy grin
Marriage is a to be likened to a contract agreement, a business partnership, not a preschool program where you get a reward for wiping your nose. The reward in marriage comes when both reap the benefits of the hardwork put in. undecided

1 Like

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by DonroxyII: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Marriage is a to be likened to a contract agreement, a business partnership, not a preschool program where you get a reward for wiping your nose. The reward in marriage comes when both reap the benefits of the hardwork put in. undecided
Speak for your world alone.
Marriage is beyond contract or Business. Kids can't be likened to Products.

It's like a vow by both parties committed to ensure Success is achieved and both will stick together come rain come sun just like ship sailing Pacific ocean, the crew must stick together no matter the Turbulence or Juices.

In a Business Contract, a bored Patner can divest and move as such, the business collapse.

So, there is need to still say thank you for your normal job and Routines. I need more Dopamine.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
DonroxyII:
1. Speak for your world alone. Marriage is beyond contract or Business. Kids can't be likened to Products.

It's like a vow by both parties committed to ensure Success is achieved and both will stick together come rain come sun just like ship sailing Pacific ocean, the crew must stick together no matter the Turbulence or Juices.

2. In a Business Contract, a bored Patner can divest and move as such, the business collapse.

3. So, there is need to still say thank you for your normal job and Routines. I need more Dopamine.
1. Um... kids are not rewards in marriage. They are instead responsibilities, and I made no mention of kids in this given that people can and do enter into marriage for reasons other than kids. undecided

2. Same way marriages can collapse whether a spouse says thank you or not. undecided

1 Like

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by DonroxyII: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Um... kids are not rewards in marriage. They are instead responsibilities, and I made no mention of kids in this given that people can and do enter into marriage for reasons other than kids. undecided

2. Same way marriages can collapse whether a spouse says thank you or not. undecided
Junkie, leave me alone. No use me Dispels stress abeg.

I say me will say thank you for a Job a woman should Ordinary do because if she no do am nko? You said No ! To Your Tent o'Isreal.

Na fun I dey find no be stress.

If Marriage is a business contract then I helped you termed kids to be the products of the business contracts.

Or, if the kids are Responsibilities, there is no problem if a cashier brings you the bank statement and you still utter thanks to him/her.

It's just courtesy and compliments to make the other party feel appreciated. Don't give me stress.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Toks2008(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2022
@Junkie

grin
DonroxyII:

I say me will say thank you for a Job a woman should Ordinary do because if she no do am nko? You said No ! To Your Tent o'Isreal.

If Marriage is a business contract then I helped you termed kids to be the products of the business contracts.

Or, if the kids are Responsibilities, there is no problem if a cashier brings you the bank statement and you still utter thanks to him/her.

It's just courtesy and compliments to make the other party feel appreciated. Don't give me stress.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Toks2008(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2022
DonroxyII:

Junkie angry
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Toks2008(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lalasticlala do you agree?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter On Fire As Wife Fights Dirty With Husband Sidechick In Public Shop / Why Don't Nigerian Girls Appreciate Flowers As Gifts? / Guys With Big Nyash Pass U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.