Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. (4832 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Kobojunkie: 3:09am On Mar 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are Correct.

But such men who made such mistakes should desist from disturbing Nairaland with their sorrowful stories especially the ones that were warned by married couples or their relatives.
We are tired of such complains here.
Nigerians have got a lot to battle and not people who would have avoided an apocalypse.
Na dem dey full nairaland naw with their sob stories as if mistakes when we all know in truth that these aren't mistakes but fully conscious choices made by these adults who at the time felt they were gods even among men. undecided

1 Like

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Toks2008(m): 6:59am On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If man decides to carry on his head for a cross a woman who "brings nothing or has nothing to offer" it is his choice and should be respected as that, his choice. undecided

And should such a man come back later to whine and complain, it ain't the woman to blame but the man for wanting to carry all on his own that which he was never equipped to bear all by himself. undecided

You yap a lot without first comprehending.

The thread is not about men complaining but standing their ground against ungrateful ladies who have nothing to contribute.

Read again then make appropriate comments that is in synchrony with the subject matter.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Double0h7(f): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2022
Toks2008:

The thread is not about men complaining but standing their ground against ungrateful ladies who have nothing to contribute.

Read again then make appropriate comments that is ensync with the subject matter.

That person finds joy in arguing any and every point. S/he will even create their own narrative and argue with them self when they can't find a point to argue grin

Nairaland is full of funny people grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Toks2008(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2022
Double0h7:

That person finds joy in arguing any and every point. S/he will even create their own narrative and argue with them self when they can't find a point to argue grin

Nairaland is full of funny people grin

They do that a lot and i wonder why grin
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Blunttruth: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2022
Toks2008:
In any purposeful relationship, there is need for both parties to actually contribute something substantial in ensuring the material success of the relationship. And I'm talking about both parties contributing to the financial table

But be it as it may, i honestly believe that men by default are providers and some men do not mind bringing everything to the table but one very worrisome trend i have observed is that many ladies who bring absolutely nothing to the table do not value these amazing men who sacrifice so much to be the sole contributor.

So what is the Point?

It is understandable that for so many reasons, many ladies may not be in the position to bring anything to the table but any lady in this category should make it a duty to bring respect, loyalty, faithfulness, lots of love to that man who does his best to provide. Honor him like a king because he is making so much sacrifice but if for any reason you find it difficult to accord him the aforementioned then simply leave his life and let him look for a better lady who will value him. If you are not ok with what you get from him, please leave him and go look for a richer man.

And if you are a man who is sacrificing so much for a lady who brings nothing to the table and you are not getting the respect you deserve please break away from such a lady and stop wasting your resources on her cos trust me on this, it is most likely that there is another man out there who is giving her much more and that is who she gives the proper respect.

No man should lord over his woman because she brings nothing to the table but it is a taboo for any lady who brings nothing to the financial table to disrespect a man who brings and no man should ever let this happen. If she can't respect you, let her vacate the seat for a lady who will appreciate you

I hope this message is clear.

https://www.nairaland.com/7032160/guess-how-much-someone-used#111080555

What did she bring to the table?
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by SandraIkuboR(f): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2022
That's why I'm doing all I can to also make my own money,so that I can also bring something to the table even when my fiance has none!

I made sure I studied hard to get my course medicine in Uniben even though my parents played a major role in helping me,they still made sure I studied hard

So instead of asking for urgent 2k from my fiance, I'll instead help make the guy feel comfortable

I don't like seeing people suffer around me and with the number of students and people I help everyday I know I can do more
Even though my kindness have being taken for granted too many times by guys I won't feel down about it

That's why I'm into what I do, and will always be proud of what I I'm into
I hate seeing people suffer around me, it's so pathetic.....

3 Likes

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Toks2008(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2022
Blunttruth:

https://www.nairaland.com/7032160/guess-how-much-someone-used#111080555

What did she bring to the table?

Guy if you know what those ladies lace their kitty with, fear go catch you.

Once you enter some certain ladies, you life is over. You practically live for them.

Pray not to encounter them.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Toks2008(m): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
That's why I'm doing all I can to also make my own money,so that I can also bring something to the table even when my fiance has none

I made sure I studied hard to get my course medicine in Uniben even though my parents played a major role in helping me ,they still made sure I studied hard

So instead of asking for urgent 2k from my fiance, I'll instead help make the guy feel comfortable

With the number of students and people I help everyday
I don't like seeing people suffer around me, even though my kindness have being taken for granted too many times by guys

That's why I'm into what I do, and will always be proud of what I am
I hate seeing people suffer around me, it's so pathetic.....

GOD bless you jare. Nah your type guys dey pray for.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2022
Toks2008:

GOD bless you jare. Nah your type guys dey pray for.
Thank you
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Kobojunkie: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Toks2008:

Read again then make appropriate comments that is in synchrony with the subject matter.
Look whose talking.... undecided

I said no one has a right to demand these women be grateful for a choice made by such men. undecided
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Which Table are you all yapping about self, when the WOMAN is the TABLE. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Youngpo413: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your history speaks for itself! undecided
k
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by jaxxy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iyaebe:
I wholeheartedly support this writeup,I don’t have any problems with giving my all to a man who is masculine enough to take his provider role seriously,it is evil and out of place not to give such man the deserving peace and happiness required from you.Let everyone know his/her role and be perfect at it.Where wahala will start is when you start requesting that I share responsibilities with you,I no knack head for ground not to know when to render assistance and cover up for you as at when needed but if you want to shine eyes and be fronting the “what are you bringing to the table “ slogan then I will make sure we apply that equality principle on every damn thing and happenings in our lives together,including the bedroom activities.

Hardworking women are attractive. Nobody like a total liability and nagging woman.

U must bring smtn to the table or u will sleep in the guest room.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
jaxxy:
Hardworking women are attractive. Nobody like a total liability and nagging woman.

U must bring smtn to the table or u will sleep in the guest room.
You are obviously not being honest here since there are men out there, who to this day, require there women abandon job and career for their sake. undecided

So stop demonizing the women who find appealing such offers and focus your angst instead on the men who make them such offers in marriage. undecided
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by jaxxy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are obviously not being honest here since there are men out there, who to this day, require there women abandon job and career for their sake. undecided

So stop demonizing the women who find appealing such offers and focus your angst instead on the men who make them such offers in marriage. undecided

So some men like liabilities and nagging women?? undecided
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
jaxxy:
So some men like liabilities and nagging women?? undecided
Duh! undecided

The world has never revolves around you and your thinking. Learn to respect even the choices of other men where their own marriage is concerned. So long as they break no law nor cause harm to another individual ... no be their choice e be? undecided

If you don't want a woman that does not bring anything to the table, then stay the fk away from those woman. Not pick the very same only to come whine and moan about it like some retarded demon. undecided
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by jaxxy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Duh! undecided

The world has never revolves around you and your thinking. Learn to respect even the choices of other men where their own marriage is concerned. So long as they break no law nor cause harm to another individual ... no be their choice e be? undecided

If you don't want a woman that does not bring anything to the table, then stay the fk away from those woman. Not pick the very same only to come whine and moan about it like some retarded demon. undecided

I don’t pick trash or liabilities and entitled to my opinion like everyone else. undecided
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
jaxxy:
I don’t pick trash or liabilities and entitled to my opinion like everyone else. undecided
The way you see them as trash is probably the way they think of you as trash. So they are probably not moved by your opinion in any way. undecided

You call them liabilities and in similar manner women who make more than you see you as such so.... undecided

You are indeed entitled to your own opinion but when you attempt to claim it applies where all is concerned is where you fail. In life there are different strokes for different folks.... the more you learn to respect that, the more mature, mentally, you become.. undecided

1 Like

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by blinking001(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
izzou:
Pocohantas, come and learn one or two.

Itibolibo

angry
She went to the hospital to freeze her eggs
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by jaxxy(m): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The way you see them as trash is probably the way they think of you as trash. So they are probably not moved by your opinion in any way. undecided

You call them liabilities and in similar manner women who make more than you see you as such so.... undecided

You are indeed entitled to your own opinion but when you attempt to claim it applies where all is concerned is where you fail. In life there are different strokes for different folks.... the more you learn to respect that, the more mature, mentally, you become.. undecided

Different strokes for different folks doesn’t make is sensible or right.

Offcourse one man’s trash is another man’s gold. That’s the beauty of life. undecided

Being richer or poorer doesnt make anyone trash it is being stupid.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
@Toks2008

It is funny because this was exactly the topic an old friend of mine was talking about at a restaurant yesterday, this issue is actually a big epidemic for single people abroad than in Nigeria, we can arguably say women are marginalised in Nigeria in some areas and therefore the issue of who has nothing to bring to the table may not occur as men have more societal power, marriage and other things included. As a man if you put 100% of your resources down, both the lady and her extended family will respect you. Even if she is a mad person, she will still give you that respect.

Once you are abroad, the equation changes drastically because equality is encouraged by the law over there but the "supposed educated lady" you brought from Nigeria doesn't know any thing about equality, her former spouse/boyfriends/partners has been taking care of the bills ever since she became 21 years. She has never paid on any romantic dates or hangouts, even her transport fare to and fro would be given to her.

At the same time she expects to be accorded with the equal respect as partner in this new environment abroad while not doing anything tangible as she only came along with her tailoring skill (usually named Fashion Designing) which is not useful in any professional environent.

So when you think about it, what's the point?

How does the family cope with one person's income in the West, with the crazy tax system which is not even enough to finance a home, 40% tax system in Germany and other similar crazy tax system in other countries. Your spouse has to bring something to the table else you become poor in the long run.

At the end, the men being 100% provider mentality may not be sustainable in the long run.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Toks2008(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Interesting.
DonroxyII:
The problem is will you actually get the one that will bell You ?

I know for a secs You don't presently cheesy

The Truth is most girls wants a Man. But a Man also wants a Woman not a Girl. Same way a Woman wants a Man not a Boy.

It all boils down to the Level of Maturities across the divides:

Many girls do not metamorphosed into Womanhood

Many boys do not metamorphosed into Manhood

Relationship that will stand the test of time must be between a Man and a Woman.

Anything short is an invitation to tsunami that will end in Lamentations from either or both parties grin

Are you sure you are a woman or a girl
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Toks2008(m): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
truthsayer009:
@Toks2008

It is funny because this was exactly the topic an old friend of mine was talking about at a restaurant yesterday, this issue is actually a big epidemic for single people abroad than in Nigeria, we can arguably say women are marginalised in Nigeria in some areas and therefore the issue of who has nothing to bring to the table may not occur as men have more societal power, marriage and other things included. As a man if you put 100% of your resources down, both the lady and her extended family will respect you. Even if she is a mad person, she will still give you that respect.

Once you are abroad, the equation changes drastically because equality is encouraged by the law over there but the "supposed educated lady" you brought from Nigeria doesn't know any thing about equality, her former spouse/boyfriends/partners has been taking care of the bills ever since she became 21 years. She has never paid on any romantic dates or hangouts, even her transport fare to and fro would be given to her.

At the same time she expects to be accorded with the equal respect as partner in this new environment abroad while not doing anything tangible as she only came along with her tailoring skill (usually named Fashion Designing) which is not useful in any professional environent.

So when you think about it, what's the point?

How does the family cope with one person's income in the West, with the crazy tax system which is not even enough to finance a home, 40% tax system in Germany and other similar crazy tax system in other countries. Your spouse has to bring something to the table else you become poor in the long run.

At the end, the men being 100% provider mentality may not be sustainable in the long run.
Very apt.

A man providing 100% should end at the Nigeria international Airport.

In the western world, it is sacrosanct that a lady brings something to the financial table.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by DonroxyII: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Toks2008:
In any purposeful relationship, there is need for both parties to actually contribute something substantial in ensuring the material success of the relationship. And I'm talking about both parties contributing to the financial table

But be that as it may, i honestly believe that men by default are providers and some men do not mind bringing everything to the table but one very worrisome trend i have observed is that many ladies who bring absolutely nothing to the table find it difficult to respect these amazing men who sacrifice so much to be the sole contributor.

So what is the Point?

It is understandable that for so many reasons, a lady may not be in the position to bring anything to the table but such a lady should make it a duty to bring respect, loyalty, faithfulness, lots of love to that man who does his best to provide. Honor him like a king because he is making so much sacrifice but if for any reason you find it difficult to accord him the aforementioned then simply leave his life and let him look for a better lady who will value him. If you are not ok with what you get from him, please leave him and go look for a richer man.

And if you are a man who is sacrificing so much for a lady who brings nothing to the table and you are not getting the respect you deserve please break away from such a lady and stop wasting your resources on her cos trust me on this, it is most likely that there is another man out there who is giving her much more and that is who she gives the proper respect.

No man should lord over his woman because she brings nothing to the table but it is a taboo for any lady who brings nothing to the financial table to disrespect a man who brings and no man should ever let this happen. If she can't respect you, let her vacate the seat for a lady who will appreciate you

I hope this message is clear.
If you bring 100% Economic Resources to the table and your woman is not bringing atleast Peace of Mind to Your table is your fault. We all attracts who we truly are mentally. Our Environment respond to our mental energy.

A man that lacks potents(ManPower) is a Boy. A man receiving nothing is a Boy.

A boy shouldn't engage in a romantic relationship no matter his age, that's stage is for when he becomes a Man(Mental Development to get Submissiveness from a Woman without even demanding):

A woman will Automatically submit to a Man without you stressing grin ...

Everyone just jump into anything nowadays regardless of whether they have the Maturity to Sire the Venture at the end of the day na Cries go full everywhere.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by DonroxyII: 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iyaebe:
I wholeheartedly support this writeup,I don’t have any problems with giving my all to a man who is masculine enough to take his provider role seriously,it is evil and out of place not to give such man the deserving peace and happiness required from you.Let everyone know his/her role and be perfect at it.Where wahala will start is when you start requesting that I share responsibilities with you,I no knack head for ground not to know when to render assistance and cover up for you as at when needed but if you want to shine eyes and be fronting the “what are you bringing to the table “ slogan then I will make sure we apply that equality principle on every damn thing and happenings in our lives together,including the bedroom activities.
The problem is will you actually get the one that will bell You ?

I know for a secs You don't presently cheesy

The Truth is most girls wants a Man. But a Man also wants a Woman not a Girl. Same way a Woman wants a Man not a Boy.

It all boils down to the Level of Maturities across the divides:

Many girls do not metamorphosed into Womanhood

Many boys do not metamorphosed into Manhood

Relationship that will stand the test of time must be between a Man and a Woman.

Anything short is an invitation to tsunami that will end in Lamentations from either or both parties grin

Are you sure you are a woman or a girl
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by DonroxyII: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Let's stop selling these moronic tales abeg! undecided

A man makes absolutely no sacrifice of any kind by choosing to role of sole provider in what is his own family same way a woman makes no sacrifice when she chose to carry the weight of what is her own family all on her head. undecided

No one deserves a medal or award for doing what he/she can for what is his/ her own family. And no, taking on more responsibilities than your partner does not install you as god over the other. It should simply be the case that you take on more because you dont mind it. undecided
There is need for reward system from both parties towards one another hence the Brain gets easily bored and Gased out. Thus, both parties deserves a medal and an award system just to Maggi and Chicken pepper the adventure.

E.g. Thanks for doing what you should do cheesy grin
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by DonroxyII: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Toks2008:

You must be a cultist for not seeing those things as huge sacrifices. grin Habba! You think it is easy to for a man to go hustle in this Buhari era and then have the mind to give a lady even 1k or for a woman to keep the home running. Guy stop this mindset
Same time it ain't easy for your woman to carry una baby alone for 9months grin ontop matter you accomplished within max of 9hours grin ...

Tell her thank You now, E easy for this buhari Era.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by DonroxyII: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Youngpo413:
This world will be a better place if men and woman can on their own... The wahala too much.
You become incomplete Half Man. You want turn the world into a total mess and abode of Zombies.

Nature already did a great Job na wey dey messed up.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by DonroxyII: 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Bobloco:
cheesy
I think that's also something you can put your hot head upon and you will reset to Gear 0 grin ... Only that, Your A.ss will get dropped if your Hustles no plum very well grin ... stay within your means.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by DonroxyII: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Toks2008:

The Question should have been: How did a "Man" ends up with ungrateful ladies

Then, How did a "Man" not be able to manage an Ungrateful lady

We men don't really understand our Jobs. Women will surely go berserk when Boys abound, where most men can not can.

But where men were to be Men, Women knows there place and they will gently go there and stay there without stress as natured already ordered(Programmed) them.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Toks2008(m): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
DonroxyII:
If you bring 100% Economic Resources to the table and your woman is not bringing atleast Peace of Mind to Your table is your fault.

I totally agree but simpletons will continue to be foolish.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by DonroxyII: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Toks2008:

I totally agree but simpletons will continue to be foolish.
Don't blame them. They only settled within their Means.

Person wey carry load wey pass ihm Brain must suffer grin .... Either You Match Up or Crash Out: That's why Men most pass through so many Learning Phases and Become Matured before Engaging with Women.

Marriage is meant to test Your Manhood but Many sees it as a resting abode. The Earth Herself ain't resting, She revolves and rotates 24hrs/365days to talk of we living in there.

You must be able to manage Change before Marriage or Relationships and that requires Maturity which requires conquering many Experiences.

The crystal Clear is that, You ain't gonna survive on a load bigger than You cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. / Virgins At 25 & Above / My Girlfriend Hide This Top Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.