Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' (40854 Views)

Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives / 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Iamdbull: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dbull on this one
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by lesbiconverter: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
He paid for a white elephant. grin

Pound foolish instead of investing in Dangote oil refinery grin
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
I shake my head for you. Because politicians dance to his music he should not lament about how hard they have made the country. I spit on the logic of poor people. Tufiakwa.

iamyemiakins:
Nonsense tweet!

He's closer to the people ruining Nigeria than the masses are, the masses keeps praying while the polithiefcians keeps looting and ruining the country. Tomorrow now, we go see am dey chill with the same polithiefcians.

Na you wan drive Lambo, the average Nigerian no drive pass Toyota.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by havenz(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Baba God abeg pick my call, even if na only hello you talk i go know say you don hear my voice.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by ademi87(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
He said payed.....anyway he's famous and e get money e fit even say peid.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Buje1987(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:
You paid what? You mean the money that you begged from people online. Be more precise in your words.

Oh, and here is some rap that Davido can put in his next album, a little help from me to boost his ailing career.

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

Enter studio sing � am nah if you believe e go sweet. Rubbish
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Kenog4real(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
� �

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Antoeni(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Countries that function properly don’t run on Prayers.
God is not your government...

No amount of prayer can save this country because those that ruined this country is still begging us to elect them again... To do what exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by yemnex(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Tareq1105: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:
You paid what? You mean the money that you begged from people online. Be more precise in your words.

Oh, and here is some rap that Davido can put in his next album, a little help from me to boost his ailing career.

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

It's obvious that you have problems(eeees).

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Joseph08(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
For which naija road you wan drive Lambo...

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Rexymania(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
I love this guy, he just trying to put Nigeria on the map by fire by force
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by SmartyPants(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

With the way they have booked space on top this idiot's comment, this thread should be fun in a few moments.

grin
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Mikolo70(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Abeg make this one shut up jare!
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by 9jatriot(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
This is a luxury item and according to custom or finance department rules, you should pay heavily for it.
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Foolishbuhari: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

Na hate go kee you. E no far again, you go soon drink sniper ontop David matter.
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by lexy2014: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
MrCover:
Singer Davido has taken to his Twitter handle to ask Nigerians to pray for Nigeria.

While lamenting about the huge amount he paid to clear his Lamborghini, Davido wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1503897929714737153

Davido bought the luxury ride as a Christmas present for himself last December.

Seems everything this guy does has only one purpose...show off
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Enemyofpeace: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Na who send you to go buy the lambo for naija wey no get better road. I never pray finish for myself, na Nigeria I go come dey pray for, na una wey dey enjoy the country make una pray for am.
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Kennyliga112: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
dryakson:
This is the reason I like Wizkid more.
Dude is humble.
David talk too much
This is the problem about Nigerians,his not bragging,honestly if you know how much it cost to clear ordinary Toyota Corolla .you will really understand or you want to buy a tokunbo car you will know what he means .Dollar rate is high and it’s affect any car clearance
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Tareq1105: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
psucc:
No amount of prayers can save Nigeria. It was has already gone beyond the repairs

That's why we need to choose carefully with prayers in 2023.
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by pacespot(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Can't this guy find something to invest this money in, just lavishing money on exotic cars, mansions, jewelries like no tomorrow, in the Nigerian economy o There are many investment opportunities lurking around in this country, only the cash is preventing many of them from coming to limelight.
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Enemyofpeace: 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
lexy2014:

Seems everything this guy does has only one purpose...show off
that’s why it is called SHOW BIZ!
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by makavellidon: 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o haters
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

haters bad belle
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by lexy2014: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
that’s why it is called SHOW BIZ!

It's not show biz. It's his nature

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Enemyofpeace: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
pacespot:
Can't this guy find something to invest this money in, just lavishing money on exotic cars, mansions, jewelries like no tomorrow, in the Nigerian economy o There are many investment opportunities lurking around in this country, only the cash is preventing many of them from coming to limelight.
is it your money? Na him money, he has the right to do whatever he likes with it. Stop hating!
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Enemyofpeace: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
lexy2014:

It's not show biz. It's his nature
it is show biz, stop hating jo
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by toujurs: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Like your family isn't also the cause of all what is happening this day in nigeria, very selfish people in government.
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by ScotMisile: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Unsoilt brat... well-done
Snecec:
Useless spoilt brat
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Fadafada231(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
dryakson:
Dude is humble.
David talk too much

Humble k more like he is reserved not humble.
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by iLegendd(m): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
dryakson:
Dude is humble.
David talk too much
Wizkid is worse. Maybe, you wanted to say Olamidé.

Wizkid that calls women smelly p*ssy, called his fellow musician an idîot for dropping a song on ENDSARS, but he did the same. Wizkid is more of a slow poison and a hypocrite. He pretends not to show off or talk much, but he is worse.

I prefer somone who talks to somone who pretends. Burna and Davido preferable in character. They don't pretend. Just the same way Trump is better than Biden — he doesn't pretend.

I don't blame any of them. It's showbiz. You gotta show.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) / Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set / Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.