Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' (40825 Views)

Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives / 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by RexTramadol1: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Afi payed na
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kennyliga112:
This is the problem with you people,do you even know how much it cost to clear ordinary Toyota Corolla or to buy A bag of rice or Spaghetti,everything is extremely on a high side .this is not about Wizkid or Davido.his expressing himself and for ur information Wizkid his not living in Nigeria,so his less concern Paul psquare said this

How much does it cost to clear Toyota Camry?
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by badbreathcure101: 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Come make i borrow you brain.

Dont be an enemy of progress if you really wanna succeed in life.
didn't realize progress is begging
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Luxurious imported goods are taxed heavily worldwide, to discourage capital flight.
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by martinmiller: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
The good news is that, this is not a news ..

No comments, this bloggers are not well trained in concrete journalism.

Nigeria problems are Nigerian's
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Enemyofpeace: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
pacespot:

That sounds like hate to you right. In the midst of poverty, someone keeps lavishing money on exotic cars every month, who is he trying to impress
what poverty? Is he a government official? Did he steal his money? He worked hard for his money bro, so he has the right to display and do whatever he likes with it.

The way you are reasoning you won’t allow poverty to leave you alone o

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Enemyofpeace: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
lexy2014:

Pls, identify the hate. Meanwhile, u weren't able to counter my comment:

It isn't show biz. It's his nature

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Abzolutezero(m): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Na you wan drive Lambo. Pay for your clearing. Leave me with my Toyota abeg.

MrCover:
Singer Davido has taken to his Twitter handle to ask Nigerians to pray for Nigeria.

While lamenting about the huge amount he paid to clear his Lamborghini, Davido wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1503897929714737153

Davido bought the luxury ride as a Christmas present for himself last December.
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Goldbw122(m): 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
He got the money that is why he is using the money if he does not then he go rest
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by NMotorwerks: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
SICK MIND, SICK SOUL! GET A LIFE

Alusiizizi:
You paid what? You mean the money that you begged from people online. Be more precise in your words.

Oh, and here is some rap that Davido can put in his next album, a little help from me to boost his ailing career.

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by hybridblood07(m): 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
2 different personality bro. Everybody can't be on the same page and we need to accept that.
dryakson:
This is the reason I like Wizkid more.
Dude is humble.
David talk too much

2 Likes

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Kennyliga112: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
nenyewrites:

depends on the year …
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by HRMK: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
U CANT PAY MORE THAN THE COST OF THE LAMBO!IT WILL ONLY BE A FRACTION OF THE COST!IF UR NOT SATISFIED WITH THE FLEET IN UR GARAGE,BUT NEED IT TOO,U SHULD BE READY TO SETTLE THE BILL!REMEMBER U CANT RIDE IN TWO CARS AT A TIME!!
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Knows121222: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
After this stage na witchcraft shey u know
Introduction to witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Classickj(m): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:
You paid what? You mean the money that you begged from people online. Be more precise in your words.

Oh, and here is some rap that Davido can put in his next album, a little help from me to boost his ailing career.

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

If e easy, beg too
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Classickj(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

Son of a billionaire broke...
i want that brokeness

2 Likes

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
MrCover:
Singer Davido has taken to his Twitter handle to ask Nigerians to pray for Nigeria.

While lamenting about the huge amount he paid to clear his Lamborghini, Davido wrote;

You damn right i dont wanna know how much you cleared your lambo with at Tin can, cause it NON OF MY BUSINESS!!! so stop bugging my ears with all these shit talk. PUNK!!!!
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by lexy2014: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

Pls, identify the hate u were referring to. Meanwhile, u weren't able to counter my comment:

It isn't show biz. It's his nature
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Allisgud: 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Davido something dey worry u abi,make I pray for Nigeria so the fee to clear Lambo go come down,craze dey ur head,culinan wey u buy u never drive am finish,u go buy lambo
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Gentlerespect76: 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o

Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

Go and sit down. Try to make sense out of what he is saying or are you incapable of understanding the big mess this country is in? Everything isn't politics. Onye be ya n'agbaoku anaghi achu nta oke.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Kennyliga112: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
dryakson:
This is the reason I like Wizkid more.
Dude is humble.
David talk too much
haters ..ur wussy Dey do am ?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by nedekid: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Hey I'm just trying to help Davido to jig up his music career so that he can actually make more money to buy all those things that he says he wants instead of resorting to e-begging.

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by obstead200(m): 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
MrCover:

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1503897929714737153 no

@ Davido, who cares
Trust me, if I were in charge of customs, u will pay 300% of the cost price to clear that unneccesary piece of luxury u chose to spend Ur money on
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by olamike02: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
MrCover:

People need to go for basics in English.*paid*
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by pacespot(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
what poverty? Is he a government official? Did he steal his money? He worked hard for his money bro, so he has the right to display and do whatever he likes with it.

Thunder fire you and your poverty family. Idiot sad
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Enemyofpeace: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
pacespot:

Thunder fire you and your poverty family. Idiot sad
e pain am! grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Aaay: 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Who’s asking
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Kennyliga112: 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
nenyewrites:

kindly read this

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kennyliga112:
kindly read this

Wow! This is crazy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee / #BBNaija : Tonto Dikeh Gifts Nina The Promised "Iphone X" - Picture / Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.