Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' (40852 Views)

Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives / 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Iamvetlander(m): 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:
You paid what? You mean the money that you begged from people online. Be more precise in your words.

Oh, and here is some rap that Davido can put in his next album, a little help from me to boost his ailing career.

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

Omg you see how dumb you sound
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Toyindiva(f): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
dryakson:
This is the reason I like Wizkid more.
Dude is humble.
David talk too much
na wetin i won type be this, no be say i dey hate oh this guy talks too much i love wizkid more he is so mature, some people go call am hate now

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:
You paid what? You mean the money that you begged from people online. Be more precise in your words.

Oh, and here is some rap that Davido can put in his next album, a little help from me to boost his ailing career.

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

Short up..

As long as there was paid transaction
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate

Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

Good things will always be far away from you. No be curse
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by damosky12(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
dryakson:
Dude is humble.
David talk too much

More like the difference between Messi and Ronaldo.

One is more talented but not much noise around him.

The other is less talented but has so much PR.

Funny enough, people prefer people who make noise or who are in the news more often.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by OBTOREPA(m): 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
dryakson:
Dude is humble.
David talk too much
Bros,he's just trying to let us know that things had gone really bad in this country. With incessant charges everywhere custom
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Beedude(m): 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
od501:

So...that justifies the high cosy if clearing goods?
Let him buy it and ride it in the US. He will spend more than that on tax.
All i see is bragging ontop clearing of LAMBO.
Na only him clear motor for port ?
Moreover we dont produce Lambo in Naija.
Let him meet INNOSON to produce a car for him.
Everything isnt about prayer. The amount he spent on the LAMBO will help Innoson's business if he deal with him.
His family are also part of those that hold power in this country.
Let them repair the country.
DAVIDO is just a lousy guy that must let everyone know how much he is worth.
I have known him personally since when he was 10yrs
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by dfrost: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lanretoye:
if u registered in 2013,means you are not a kid...im kindof dissapointed in this your comment .

By 2013, he might be 17. Add 9 to 17, that gives 26. He's still à kid. cheesy
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by barragan: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
There's always a hefty price on luxury goods. Davido is a childish spoilt brat.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

nah ur age mate... ordinary bicycle you no even get
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Osasallwell(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
[quote author=dryakson post=111085217]This is the reason I like Wizkid more.
Dude is humble.
David talk too much[/quote
]

My brother even u and Ur siblings nor get the same character just talk about the topic. He actually knows what he is talking about u don't want to fall into the hands of the thieves in uniform

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Coquinoqui: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

U are a mumu man
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by saintrow1: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
The guy is a typical noise maker.
His music is not doing the talking
He constantly makes noise to look relevant
Typical okoro guy
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Deeprooted: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
dryakson:
Dude is humble.
David talk too much

No one asked for your opinion here.

Davido said a fact !

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by dfrost: 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beedude:

Let him buy it and ride it in the US. He will spend more than that on tax.
All i see is bragging ontop clearing of LAMBO.
Na only him clear motor for port ?
Moreover we dont produce Lambo in Naija.
Let him meet INNOSON to produce a car for him.
Everything isnt about prayer. The amount he spent on the LAMBO will help Innoson's business if he deal with him.
His family are also part of those that hold power in this country.
Let them repair the country.
DAVIDO is just a lousy guy that must let everyone know how much he is worth.
I have known him personally since when he was 10yrs

Finally someone that knows him. I don't have a problem with him. Seems like a cool guy but it gets a point in a man's life, he learns to talk less.

He is saying we should pray right? No problem.

He's also supporting his uncle that is shying away from debate and trying to dance his way into the government house in order to put his hand into the national pie. What exactly is his uncle going to offer the people of Osun? What's his blueprint?

Prayers indeed grin cheesy
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Beedude(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
dfrost:

Finally someone that knows him. I don't have a problem with him. Seems like a cool guy but it gets a point in a man's life, he learns to talk less.

He is saying we should pray right? No problem.

He's also supporting his uncle that is shying away from debate and trying to dance his way into the government house in order to put his hand into the national pie. What exactly is his uncle going to offer the people of Osun? What's his blueprint?

Prayers indeed grin cheesy
Only kids can be deceived. Every activitists in Nigeria today are only waiting for their time to get into government. Once that is done, they go mute.
If i start listing names, we wont leave here today.
I just hope you get the point
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by dfrost: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beedude:

Only kids can be deceived. Every activitists in Nigeria today are only waiting for their time to get into government. Once that is done, they go mute.
If i start listing names, we wont leave here today.
I just hope you get the point

Totally.

That's why one needs to stay in one direction: be an activist or à politician. You can't be both.
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Mcbayo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o. Chochocho Dem take am do you?
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
dryakson:
Dude is humble.
David talk too much

It seems humility has another meaning in your dictionary
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by babadee1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
People cannot eat three square meals and this one is complaining about clearing his Lamborghini. Lambo gini !!!
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Charx122: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
MrCover:
Singer Davido has taken to his Twitter handle to ask Nigerians to pray for Nigeria.

While lamenting about the huge amount he paid to clear his Lamborghini, Davido wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1503897929714737153

Davido bought the luxury ride as a Christmas present for himself last December.

Davido no know se big Moto big problem na today you don start to dey wash am
Oga park well.
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Eastcaostboy: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Coconut head read between the lines and slide off with that curse your father placed on you!
Babies, that's how they talk no moral up bring
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

U are a fool.. Continue to envy in disguise
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by tobagold(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

i can see the sides u belong
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by streetsoldier1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

lemmie take it that you are just doing comedy. The money he collected was 200M , he added 50M and donated alll. Other muscians try that stunts dem no see reach ₦1M, ask p-square how far?

David is big and u cant deny that
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by tonididdy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
... It ain't called a luxury good for nothing
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Kennyliga112: 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
dryakson:
Since you didn't see the brag in that post, kindly walk away. Thanks
put yourself in his shoe,you will also lament my guy
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Useless thing, always bragging... If not that you are generous... There is nothing to like about you useless cultist.
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Bahamas95(m): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
dryakson:
Dude is humble.
David talk too much
Humble ke?...... Because someone doesn't make too much noise on social media doesn't mean he/she is humble in real life.

This Davido might even be more friendly than Wizkid.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by gidado14(m): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
MrCover:
Singer Davido has taken to his Twitter handle to ask Nigerians to pray for Nigeria.

While lamenting about the huge amount he paid to clear his Lamborghini, Davido wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1503897929714737153

Davido bought the luxury ride as a Christmas present for himself last December.

Buy Innosom Vehicle no customs duty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Adesanya Returns To Her Secondary School 32 Years Later / Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.