Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' (40822 Views)

Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives / 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Enemyofpeace: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
dryakson:
This is the reason I like Wizkid more.
Dude is humble.
David talk too much
let him talk, it is his mouth and his wealth
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Mooh247: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:
You paid what? You mean the money that you begged from people online. Be more precise in your words.

Oh, and here is some rap that Davido can put in his next album, a little help from me to boost his ailing career.

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

Poverty ....

His Lambo and other cars are far expensive than what he got for his charity... It's simple mathematics
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Eastcaostboy: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Na you wan drive lambo na
U don't and so shall it be
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Angelfrost(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
I like how this child uses "pray for Nigeria" while bragging about his wealth... Mtchewwww!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by lexy2014: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kennyliga112:
This is the problem about Nigerians,his not bragging,honestly if you know how much it cost to clear ordinary Toyota Corolla .you will really understand or you want to buy a tokunbo car you will know what he means .Dollar rate is high and it’s affect any car clearance

If u say it cost so much to clear a Toyota or buy a tokunboh, then isn't it only natural that clearing a Lamborghini will be more expensive? Was he supposed to clear the Lamborghini with 1000naira? So everyone who cleared their Toyota or bought second hand should come announcing "you don't want to know how much it cost to clear my Toyota"
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by grandstar(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Import duty is 70% so it would have been a lot.
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Ishilove: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Oh, and here is some rap that Davido can put in his next album, a little help from me to boost his ailing career.

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

I wonder if this is supposed to be music...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by lexy2014: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
it is show biz, stop hating jo

Pls, identify the hate. Meanwhile, u weren't able to counter my comment:

It isn't show biz. It's his nature

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Yeye dey smell !
Go to any country an import luxury car and see Wetin you go pay !!! You think say na only Naija ?

You just wan announce say you buy Lambo ! Simple undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Onyeziokwu(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:

If e easy beg your own na, abi you don't have people online ni undecided

No mind the low life Gee. People will just come online and chatting shit.
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Angelfrost(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
psucc:
No amount of prayers can save Nigeria. It was has already gone beyond the repairs

Truth be told, there are better things to pray for.

Since Independence till date... That's over 6 Decades of prayers wasted!
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Kennyliga112: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
dryakson:
Dude is humble.
David talk too much
This is the problem with you people,do you even know how much it cost to clear ordinary Toyota Corolla or to buy A bag of rice or Spaghetti,everything is extremely on a high side .this is not about Wizkid or Davido.his expressing himself and for ur information Wizkid his not living in Nigeria,so his less concern Paul psquare said this

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by MonkeyMods(m): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Eastcaostboy:
U don't and so shall it be

Coconut head read between the lines and slide off with that curse your father placed on you!
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by owoshuyi(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Bros it's like na Japanese currency you dey spend these days ooo grin grin grin grin

tammie24:
Yen yen yen

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by boxypane(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:
You paid what? You mean the money that you begged from people online. Be more precise in your words.

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

Sorry o.
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Royalty83(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Why must this brat put every moves he makes up for public consumption? Fame and Money doesn't always come with sense for real..

Wiz over froggy 2wice on Sunday
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
dryakson:
Dude is humble.
David talk too much
infact ! More than too much !!! Davido own talk don Reached Ten Much grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by wonderr(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

y did u give up easily, you can still find something meaningful to do with your life, it's never too late

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by BigYash: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Na you wan drive lambo na
Even to clear children bicycle now sef na war.. No be joke o.. Na why cars come dey cost anyhow these days..
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by NoFucksToGive: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

[/s]

Drugs are bad for your brain man
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by pacespot(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
is it your money? Na him money, he has the right to do whatever he likes with it. Stop hating!

That sounds like hate to you right. In the midst of poverty, someone keeps lavishing money on exotic cars every month, who is he trying to impress

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by dryakson(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kennyliga112:
This is the problem with you people,do you even know how much it cost to clear ordinary Toyota Corolla or to buy A bag of rice or Spaghetti,everything is extremely on a high side .this is not about Wizkid or Davido.his expressing himself and for ur information Wizkid his not living in Nigeria,so his less concern Paul psquare said this
Since you didn't see the brag in that post, kindly walk away. Thanks
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Beedude(m): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
If u drive such cars in America you will still pay tax for owning such car.
But here in Nigeria, after clearing your vehicle no added tax till when u decided to stop using it.
All i see is just normal Davido cruise and loud mouth. He just want people to know he spent huge amount.
Na him go first use Lambo for Nigeria ?
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by od501: 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
MrCover:
Singer Davido has taken to his Twitter handle to ask Nigerians to pray for Nigeria.

While lamenting about the huge amount he paid to clear his Lamborghini, Davido wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1503897929714737153

Davido bought the luxury ride as a Christmas present for himself last December.

The 40 feet container we use to clear for 3 million is now 10 million. I no wan just reason em, e reach to get heart attack aswear
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by od501: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beedude:
If u drive such cars in America you will still pay tax for owning such car.
But here in Nigeria, after clearing your vehicle no added tax till when u decided to stop using it.
All i see is just normal Davido cruise and loud mouth. He just want people to know he spent huge amount.
Na him go first use Lambo for Nigeria ?

So...that justifies the high cosy if clearing goods?
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Truvelisback(m): 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nigeria don't need any prayer. We chose Buhari We chose Hunger Chose suffering We chose Poverty We chose hardship We chose deception We chose change.
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by sofiscatedmoron: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 reali
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

U are not current that was for rolls Royce and he gave away the funds,

Now this is for lambo
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kennyliga112:
O boy ! Everything dey cost globally ! So is not even about Naija or Davido or any other Iddiot grin grin cheesy
We should face reality ! We all know and read what is happening around the globe ! But our own na just to dey shout Naija Naija like say na we alone dey on top this Globe undecided undecided undecided

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Truvelisback(m): 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nigeria don't need any prayer. We chose Buhari We chose Hunger Chose suffering We chose Poverty We chose hardship We chose deception We chose change.
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Truvelisback(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) / Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.