Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? (2453 Views)

Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife / My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Munzy14(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

That op’s mother is the type of mother Acidos!s was referring to the other time. Overbearing. cheesy
Ike gwuru...I thank God maka udi nne m nwere...O nwekwara nu ohere ma ya fodu i bia kpowa enyi m nwaanyi grin

The guy's mom was capitalizing on what gives him joy to hurt him.. undecided a whole mother that should have made her child's happiness a priority.
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Acidosis(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

You mean this type of single mother right? https://www.nairaland.com/7038040/mom-just-ruined-relationship#111188787 cheesy

LMAO cheesy cheesy Maria you like wahala
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by lilyheaven: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

That op’s mother is the type of mother Acidos!s was referring to the other time. Overbearing. cheesy
Trouble looker,,, where did acid see my mama ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) / My Dad Is The Father Of My Son’—16-year-old Girl / My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.