Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,954 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? (2439 Views)

Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife / My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Acidosis(m): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hathor5:

That's not what you said initially. You said that most single mothers/widows wish their sons were baby daddies.

You're interpreting my words the way and manner that suits you.

You probably missed the keywords: "least of their concern" "successful baby daddies" and "technically"
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Acidosis:

You're interpreting my words the way and manner you want.

Really? Lol ok.

1 Like

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Acidosis(m): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And that one is supposedly a married person o. Tufia! Things women marry.

This not withstanding. Your claim that an older lady's life is meant to revolve around the men she knows contradict your point that they pray for their sons to be baby daddies.

Pray tell, what should be the lot of widows whose sons are married?

Again, you also missed the words (1) "technically" (maybe I should replace with "inherently" ) and (2) "successful baby daddies".

I wonder why you want to debate this when the relationship between Penaldo and his mother remains a worthy case in point. Majority of the women on this thread have even come out to justify his mother's actions, implying they will demand the same attention like Ronaldo's mother. Yet, na acidosis get problem.

I did not claim that an older lady's life revolves around the men in her life. It is a popular fact, not a claim. And before we begin another gender war, a man's life also revolves around the women in his life. This also is not a claim. Men worship their mothers. Some are SIMPs to slay queens. Others love their daughters with their lives. Not everything is meant to be an attack on the female gender.
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Divoc19(f): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Acidosis didn't mean what you are insinuating.
Biglittlelois:

You're deviating, I followed the conversation and acidosis said most single mothers prefers their sons to be baby daddies or their marriages to fail, and you said he's right, so where is the proof?

And going by your comment above, are you saying married men from single mothers are not independent, responsible and happy?

1 Like

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19:
Acidosis didn't mean what you are insinuating.

Tell us what he means then, since you agreed with him.

4 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Divoc19(f): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Having a failed marriage is different form being a baby daddy.
Mothers single or not, care more about their sons and grandchildren.

That's another reason why some girls will tell you they want their mother inlaw dead before marrying or meeting their spouse.

It's not new.

Divoc19:
Acidosis got it right on this one. It's good to be open minded on issues at times even when we know that we are different.

It's still good to be open minded even when you know you are different
Magnoliaa:

Acidosis said most mothers wish for their sons' marriages to fail or that they want them to be successful baby daddies. You agreed that he was right. Based on what? If you don't know your mom's mind enough for her to be a good reference point, then who are the mothers you're using as examples? Where is the proof that most mothers wish for their sons' marriages to fail? I would not mind reading an article or such confession from MOST women. Abi it is Iya Gbonkan and the Yoruba witches in home movies?

Mr. Ascorbic Acid never said anything about sons' succeeding as married people or not. He said single mothers/mothers want their sons' to be successful baby daddies.

2 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Acidosis:
Again, you also missed the words (1) "technically" (maybe I should replace with "inherently" ) and (2) "successful baby daddies".

I read your words right. You said most single mothers, like CR7's mom, technically pray for their sons to become successful baby daddies/single fathers. SIMPLY, tell us your proof for that. Christian Ronaldo's mother is ONE person. Also, do you certainly know that she doesn't want him to get married?

(Inversely, do single mothers also pray for their daughters to become successful baby mamas?)

I wonder why you want to debate this when the relationship between Penaldo and his mother remains a worthy case in point. Majority of the women on this thread have even come out to justify his mother's actions. Yet, na acidosis get problem.

No, no. The people supporting CR's mom do not lend credence to your claim that SINGLE MOTHERS WITH SONS WANT THOSE SONS TO BE SINGLE DADDIES. Kapish?

I did not claim that an older lady's life revolves around the men in her life. It is a popular fact, not a claim. And before we begin another gender war, a man's life also revolves around the women in their lives. This also is not a claim. Most men worship their mothers. Others are SIMPs to slay queens.

What I meant by claim in this context is simply me referring to what you've said. Okay, so you're saying single-parent older women pray that their sons become baby daddies, so those sons and grandchildren can keep them busy?

I'm curious what the lot of widows with married sons should be o. Since it is only husbands, baby daddies and bachelors that can keep an old woman happy as you said here: "What else will keep a 60+ year-old woman busy asides from her husband, grand kids from a baby daddy, or a son that has refused to get married?"

2 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19:
Having a failed marriage is different form being a baby daddy.
Mothers single or not, care more about their sons and grandchildren.

That's another reason why some girls will tell you they want their mother inlaw dead before marrying or meeting their spouse.

It's not new.

It's still good to be open minded even when you know you are different

This thing no hard. Show me the single mothers that are praying for their sons' to remain bachelors or be baby daddies.

Abi what exactly did Acid say that is right? Yes, tell us what he meant that you agreed with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Hathor5(f): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19:
I am not in her mind.
So I can't answer that question.
The only thing I know mother's want for their son; is for their son to be independent, responsible and happy. Married or not.

If you can't answer the question for your own mother then what makes you think that you know how most women think/feel, you or Acidosis for that matter?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Hathor5(f): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Acidosis:

You're interpreting my words the way and manner that suits you.

You probably missed the keywords: "least of their concern" "successful baby daddies" and "technically"

I don't think so and I'm yet to see all these single mothers that wish for their sons to become baby daddies and their grandkids to be born out of wedlock or into broken homes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Divoc19(f): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good you said praying.
They exist but they won't want you and I to know their innate desire.
By their actions and inactions you will know them. It's all about what the man in question wants.
Do you think Davido and Wizkid's parents are interested in their marriage or even Tuface's?

Magnoliaa:

This thing no hard. Show me the single mothers that are praying for their sons' to remain bachelors or be baby daddies.

Abi what exactly did Acid say that is right? Yes, tell us what he meant that you agreed with.
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Divoc19(f): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
And you are already talking like 'you know how most women feel'?
I don't care about what they feel. We know how they feel about their son by the roles they play in his life.
And am not afraid to acknowledge such women exist when I hear about them.

Yes they exist. Be open minded on issues like this.
Offs mic.
Hathor5:

If you can't answer the question for your own mother then what makes you think that you know how most women think/feel, you or Acidosis for that matter?

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19:
Good you said praying.
They exist but they won't want you and I to know their innate desire.
By their actions and inactions you will know them. It's all about what the man in question wants.
Do you think Davido and Wizkid's parents are interested in their marriage or even Tuface's

Whaaaaaaaaat tf? Kaiiiiii. Shey it's just because I don't wanna be sexist now and don't want to be anti- all I believe in, if I really wanted to be absurd, grin undecided babe, I would say when men accuse women of always jumping into conclusions, they're absolutely right and you're playing right into that.

But no. From where to where? Fk, you don't know your mummy's mind, you dey ask me about Wizkid and Tuface mama. Tf am I supposed to know what Iya Ayodeji and David and Mama Innocent want and think for their children? Are you seriously telling me that you're aware that these guys' mothers do not care about their marriages? Huh?? How, na?? grin grin

We were talking about single mothers. Boya, I don't know o. I know David's mom is dead. She died married. Are the other two women single mothers?

But you said Acid meant something else that we're not getting. angry So, point me to or elucidate where and how single mothers with sons, by their inactions and actions, don't want their children getting married.

3 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Hathor5(f): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19:
And you are already talking like 'you know how most women feel'?
I don't care about what they feel. We know how they feel about their sons by the roles they play in his life.
And am not afraid to acknowledge such women exist when I hear about them.

Yes they exist. Be open minded on issues like this.
Offs mic.

So we went from most single mothers wish their sons were baby daddies to such women exist? Ok. We have made some progress here. Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Hathor5(f): 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Whaaaaaaaaat tf? Kaiiiiii. Shey it's just because I don't wanna be sexist now and don't want to be anti- all I believe in, if I really wanted to be absurd, grin undecided babe, I would say when men accuse women of always jumping into conclusions, they're absolutely right and you're playing right into that.

But no. From where to where? Fk, you don't know your mummy's mind, you dey ask me about Wizkid and Tuface mama. Tf am I supposed to know what Iya Ayodeji and David and Mama Innocent want and think for their children? Are you seriously telling me that you're aware that these guys' mothers do not care about their marriages? Huh?? How, na?? grin grin

We were talking about single mothers. Boya, I don't know o. I know David's mom is dead. She died married. Are the other two women single mothers?

But you said Acid meant something else that we're not getting. angry So, point me to or elucidate where and how single mothers with sons, by their inactions and actions, don't want their children getting married.

LOL cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Acidosis(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I read your words right. You said most single mothers, like CR7's mom, technically pray for their sons to become successful baby daddies/single fathers. SIMPLY, tell us your proof for that. Christian Ronaldo's mother is ONE person. Also, do you certainly know that she doesn't want him to get married?

(Inversely, do single mothers also pray for their daughters to become successful baby mamas?)

No, no. The people supporting CR's mom do not lend credence to your claim that SINGLE MOTHERS WITH SONS WANT THOSE SONS TO BE SINGLE DADDIES. Kapish?

What I meant by claim in this context is simply me referring to what you've said. Okay, so you're saying single-parent older women pray that their sons become baby daddies, so those sons and grandchildren can keep them busy?

I'm curious what the lot of widows with married sons should be o. Since it is only husbands, baby daddies and bachelors that can keep an old woman happy as you said here: "What else will keep a 60+ year-old woman busy asides from her husband, grand kids from a baby daddy, or a son that has refused to get married?"

Lol

post=111094498:
That’s the main reason he hasn’t gotten married. Mother’s love cannot be shared with another woman.
Nevertheless, he can still love his mother without her staying with him.

Mother’s love is SUPREME

This poster is a mother. Like Berxm, no single poster on page.1 had the courage to condemn the mom's authority over her 37 year old son.

On this same thread, I have given you enough proof but you chose to ignore. Everyone on the first page literally justified the woman's attachment to her son but all that don't matter because they failed to use the word "pray" or "wish".
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Acidosis(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Suddenly, you don't know the relationship between the mother and her 37 year old son. I hope you will retain the same energy and viewpoints when a 37 old Nairalander (especially a broke one) comes to talk about his relationship with his mother?
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Mariangeles(f): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Acidosis:

Lol

This poster is a mother. Like Berxm, no single poster on page.1 had the courage to condemn the mom's authority over her 37 year old son.

On this same thread, I have given you enough proof but you chose to ignore. Everyone on the first page literally justified the woman's attachment to her son but all that don't matter because they failed to use the word "pray" or "wish".

Courage to condemn? What if it was more of Ronaldo’s choice to have his mother with and close to him? ‘Cause that’s the way I see it.
The woman does have other children, you know?

What authority though? Does Ronaldo seem to you like a man that can be controlled? (Even Perez, as powerful as he is, couldn’t)
Does he not seem to you like a man that has a mind of his own?

Ronaldo simply idolizes his mother, and I don’t see any problem with that. (She deserves it, by the way.)
He owes no one marriage or explanations on how he has chosen to live and enjoy his life.
He has nothing to prove to anyone.
Theirs is not like our society where people expect you to live or be a certain way, when you get to a certain age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Acidosis(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Courage to condemn? What if it was more of Ronaldo’s choice to have his mother with and close to him? ‘Cause that’s the way I see it.

What authority though? Does Ronaldo seem to you like a man that can be controlled? (Even Perez, as powerful as he is, couldn’t)

Ronaldo simply idolizes his mother, and I don’t see any problem with that. (She deserves it, by the way.)
He owes no one marriage or explanations on how he has chosen to live and enjoy his life.
Theirs is not like our society where people expect you to live or be a certain way, when you get to a certain age.

You share the same sentiments after all, so do you see any problem with my previous submissions?

I don't think its about our society. There are many single folks like him around here. Don Jazzy is single and no one cares, really. The point is does Ronaldo's mom has an influence over his choice of partner/relationship or not?
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Acidosis:
Suddenly, you don't know the relationship between the mother and her 37 year old son. I hope you will retain the same energy and viewpoints when a 37 old Nairalander (especially a broke one) comes to talk about his relationship with his mother?

Which mother are you referring to? Celebrities' mothers?

Tch. Tch. Tch. I said I do not know celebrities' parents' perceptions, beliefs, attitudes, personalities, and relationships with their children. Rightly so!

Can you tell me what Kris Jenner think of Kim and Kanye's divorce?

Do you know what Nick Cannon's mother think of the numerous children he has?

Has Jay Z's mother ever come out to say what her thoughts are about him marrying Beyoncé?

Do you know what the relationship between Chioma abi Ada Jesus and her mother is?

Mr. Macaroni, do you know if his mom cares about his comedy career or love life?

Do you know what the relationship between Buhari and Zahra is like? His son nko? Do you know Aisha's perceptions about how his marriage like?

So how can you come and be asking if I know what Davido or Wizkid or 2Baba's parents think about their love life? Excuse----? How I go take know? Even Burna Boy gan that celebrates his mom, NOBODY KNOWS THE INTIMATE DETAILS OF THEIR LIVES.

You cannot tell me that Burna Boy's mama dey pray say make im become single father. You cannot categorically and without doubt tell me that Burna's mother doesn't want him to marry nor desire a relationship for him. Does she post that on social media? Alllllllllll of those people I mentioned, those popular people, including Tiwa Savage, Nathaniel Bassey, Yinka Ayefele, etc., do they come on Nairaland to bare their stories and do "please, help! My mother is abusive," "My mother hates my wife," "My mother-in-law is a witch?"

No nahhhh. You cannot seriously be comparing life issues shared on a public platform to jealously-guarded celebrities' life experiences and you'll be expecting me to address both the same way.

Wizkid is not on Nairaland. At least not unanonymously. So she or you cannot be asking me to reach and read the mind of some woman who is his mother, concerning his relationships. She has not come to say anything online about that.

If a broke boy comes here to share the story of his life and the bond between him and his mother (positive or negative), I will comment accordingly, because I have something to work with. There's DETAILS. I can work with the available details and the side of the story shared online!

undecided C'mon. You didn't just equate that. Ahn ahn.

3 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Mariangeles(f): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Acidosis:

You share the same sentiments after all, so do you see any problem with my previous submissions? The words "pray" and "wish"?

The problem with your first submission is generalization.

That aside, Ronaldo was born and raised a catholic.
His family are core catholics, and no catholic mother would ever wish for her son to have children outside wedlock, let alone, be a single father.
It is considered an act of shame in catholicism.

I don't think its about our society. There are many single folks like him around here. Don Jazzy is single and no one cares, really. The point is does Ronaldo's mom has an influence over his choice of partner/relationship or not?

I believe if it were up to Ronaldo’s mother(if she had that much power over him), he’d be married before having any of those kids, and none would be born through surrogacy.
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Acidosis(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Which mother are you referring to? Celebrities' mothers?

Tch. Tch. Tch. I said I do not know celebrities' parents' perceptions, beliefs, attitudes, personalities, and relationships with their children. Rightly so!

Can you tell me what Kris Jenner think of Kim and Kanye's divorce?

Do you know what Nick Cannon's mother think of the numerous children he has?

Has Jay Z's mother ever come out to say what her thoughts are about him marrying Beyoncé?

Do you know what the relationship between Chioma abi Ada Jesus and her mother is?

Mr. Macaroni, do you know if his mom cares about his comedy career or love life?

Do you know what the relationship between Buhari and Zahra is like? His son nko? Do you know Aisha's perceptions about how his marriage like?

So how can you come and be asking if I know what Davido or Wizkid or 2Baba's parents think about their love life? Excuse----? How I go take know? Even Burna Boy gan that celebrates his mom, NOBODY KNOWS THE INTIMATE DETAILS OF THEIR LIVES.

You cannot tell me that Burna Boy's mama dey pray say make im become single father. You cannot categorically and without doubt tell me that Burna's mother doesn't want him to marry nor desire a relationship for him. Does she post that on social media? Alllllllllll of those people I mentioned, those popular people, including Tiwa Savage, Nathaniel Bassey, Yinka Ayefele, etc., do they come on Nairaland to bare their stories and do "please, help! My mother is abusive," "My mother hates my wife," "My mother-in-law is a witch?"

No nahhhh. You cannot seriously be comparing life issues shared on a public platform to jealously-guarded celebrities' life experiences and you'll be expecting me to address both the same way.

Wizkid is not on Nairaland. At least not unanonymously. So she or you cannot be asking me to reach and read the mind of some woman who is his mother, concerning his relationships. She has not come to say anything online about that.

If a broke boy comes here to share the story of his life and the bond between him and his mother (positive or negative), I will comment accordingly, because I have something to work with. There's DETAILS. I can work with the available details and the side of the story shared online!

undecided C'mon. You didn't just equate that. Ahn ahn.

If you need the details of the relationship between Ronaldo, his girlfriend, and his mother, you will get it via Google. But if you're waiting for Ronaldo to come to Nairaland to share his side of the details, then I don't see the point posting comments on celebrity gist.
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Acidosis:

Others are saying it is CR7's mom that doesn't want him to marry. They limited their comment to the scope of the two individuals (mother and son) the OP was about. You roped in MOST single mothers with sons and said those mothers are praying for the boys to become baby daddies.

How many proof you don gimme? You have absolutely not backed up the bolded claim, and it's clear at this point you're not going to. Because the only thing that can prove that is a qualitative research or even generalised social observation. Neither you've not brought. Divoc even tried saying, you can know that single mothers don't want their children to marry by looking at their (in)actions. Ehn, oya, explain further... mba.

See, see, even if you told me there are single mothers who are fiercely jealous of or inordinately attached to their kids, I won't doubt. But you're saying a majority of single moms are opposed to their male children getting or staying married.

I'm done on this topic, yo.

1 Like

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Acidosis:
If you need the details of the relationship between Ronaldo, his girlfriend, and his mother, you will get it via Google. But if you're waiting for Ronaldo to come to Nairaland to share his side of the details, then I don't see the point posting comments on celebrity gist.

You quoted me responding to someone asking me about Wizkid and Davido and 2Baba grin grin. And I responded accordingly. Why do you always do this?

You'll talk about a specific individual. I'll respond based on that. You'll switch to a general point. I'll respond generally again, you'll narrow down to a particular person.

But you just equated celebrities lives to stories shared on NL and you told me to maintain the same energy, and I explained to you why I can't.

I HAVE NOT FOR ONCE ADDRESSED RONALDO'S LIFESTYLE ON THIS THREAD; this was about the "most single mothers'' that you said. Before the lady asked me about Wizkid and Davido and Tuface, in an attempt to prove that mothers do not care about their children marrying.

1 Like

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Acidosis(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Divoc even tried saying, you can know that single mothers don't want their children to marry by looking at their (in)actions. Ehn, oya, explain further... mba.

Part of the explanation you seek above can be found below

See, see, even if you told me there are single mothers who are fiercely jealous of or inordinately attached to their kids, I won't doubt. But you're saying a majority of single moms are opposed to their male children getting or staying married.

I'm done on this topic, yo.

Let's all pretend that jealousy and seeking attention from a married son are mere signs of affection. Let's assume that acidosis is wrong. When we are done posting on social media, we will all go back to face the reality.
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Munzy14(m): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

I wonder why people find it awkward when one decide to keep his/her parents closer...Especially ladies and some guys...They kick against it. sad
Even when some parents don't come closer to disturbance.
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Mariangeles(f): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Munzy14:

I wonder why people find it awkward when one decide to keep his/her parents closer...Especially ladies and some guys...They kick against it. sad
Even when some parents don't come closer to disturbance.

The most important thing is for one to have a mind of their own, and live their life on their own terms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Munzy14(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

The most important thing is for one to have a mind of their own, and live their life on their own terms.
Even with a mind of your own, some still see it a taboo keeping your parents around your home...You will begin to wonder where this generation is heading to.

Well some parents still maintain the ancestral ways of keeping their male child closer despite being married.
There is this family friend who has acres of land in the heart of Owerri...Very popular physician.
He just has this bungalow sort of estate in his entire compound.

He lives in one, His first took one, second the same...They are only demarcated by wall fencing...I love their family..You must be a professional to be married into there...Either a medical doctor or a lawyer...Probably to maintain there family businesses. cheesy

Their mom has this resemblance with her DILs.
You will think they are biological..Adorable home.

They invest outside o, but live closer to their parents.

1 Like

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Mariangeles(f): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2022
Munzy14:

Even with a mind of your own, some still see it a taboo keeping your parents around your home...You will begin to wonder where this generation is heading to.

Well some parents still maintain the ancestral ways of keeping their male child closer despite being married.
There is this family friend who has acres of land in the heart of Owerri...Very popular physician.
He just has this bungalow sort of estate in his entire compound.

He lives in one, His first took one, second the same...They are only demarcated by wall fencing...I love their family..You must be a professional to be married into there...Either a medical doctor or a lawyer...Probably to maintain there family businesses. cheesy

Their mom has this resemblance with her DILs.
You will think they are biological..Adorable home.

They invest outside o, but live closer to their parents.

As long as they don’t interfere in their children’s relationships, like this one’s mother https://www.nairaland.com/7038040/mom-just-ruined-relationship#111188787 cheesy
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Munzy14(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

As long as they don’t interfere in their children’s relationships, like this one’s mother https://www.nairaland.com/7038040/mom-just-ruined-relationship#111188787 cheesy
You perfectly understand my point... smiley

Having parents who don't interfere is Diamond.

Hehehehe, I just dropped a sure advise to him...Exactly what I will do.

They don't know how bitter a seperated or divorced mom can be....She will be like, if I didn't enjoy marriage, baby girl you won't enjoy my son. grin

One must use ako na uche...

God forbid I leave my woman God has blessed me already with, maka a bitter mom..

She even gave him her life savings...They sure have future.
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Mariangeles(f): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2022
Munzy14:

You perfectly understand my point... smiley

Having parents who don't interfere is Diamond.

Hehehehe, I just dropped a sure advise to him...Exactly what I will do.

They don't know how bitter a seperated or divorced mom can be....She will be like, if I didn't enjoy marriage, baby girl you won't enjoy my son. grin

One must use ako na uche...

God forbid I leave my woman God has blessed me already with, maka a bitter mom..

She even gave him her life savings...They sure have future.

That op’s mother is the type of mother Acidos!s was referring to the other time. Overbearing. cheesy
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Mariangeles(f): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2022
Acidosis:
That's because there is no man in her life to keep her busy. Her husband died 17 years ago. Like Ronaldo's mother, most single mothers technically pray that their sons become successful baby daddies/single fathers.

Just give them a son and a daughter and keep your marriage plans to yourself. It's the least of their concern.

You mean this type of single mother right? https://www.nairaland.com/7038040/mom-just-ruined-relationship#111188787 cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Handle S*xual Harassment By Your In-laws? / 'Letter To My Cheating Husband' / What Do You Do When Your Wife Earns Much More Than You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.