Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus (27889 Views)

American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by dododawa1: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hypocrisy everywhere.
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by fastseo: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jesus remains the way the truth and the life. No man can come unto the Father except through jesus.
No matter how wise you claim u are... In the next 300 years we all be skeleton and gone great beyond.

Its better you accept jesus today before its too late

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Egoveen: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iseeeeee if you are PAINED go and hug transformer, it's very annoying when this brainwashed mofos try to impose their religious beliefs on you but will activate hate mode when a traditionalist preaches his own belief most especially those LORD CHOSEN fools.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by tojahh(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
I will do the same as you did when travelling this Easter.

May the gods be with me.

7 Likes

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Lovelife433(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
I know blame u. If to say holy ghost Hit ur head for one ion in d bus, for calling those lifeless inanimate demons. By know u would have been somewhere beyond.
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by rex21: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

You are hardly criticized by people doing more than you. You are almost always criticized by people doing less than you.

Hate comes from beneath.

lipsrsealed
This is a very shallow understanding and is certainly not expected of an intellectual. Criticism is not hate. There are constructive and destructive criticism. Criticism is a fertiliser to development and growth.

Let me use your post as an example.

1st reply: oga shut up there, what do you evem know, criticism is different from hate (destructive)

2nd reply: this your point is actually shallow, a deep research should point out the difference (constructive)
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by id4sho(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mynd44:
Well Christians and Muslims in Nigeria and bigoted against traditionalists, it is how theu are built

It is so bad that they have convinced themselves that they are right in their bigotry that they have no inch of shane about it. Same way white supremacists don't see themselves as wrong.
This same Christians & Moslems are good at going to shrines grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hilarious!
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Geniuelander: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
The scene in the bus

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Gospel2Day: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
No sensible, civilized, God-fearing, godly person would join you in your diabolism and demonism.
The ancestors and evil deities your forebears worshipped with human sacrifice.
They didn't give Africa civilization, nor inventions.
They did not protect your ancestors from colonization.
They have left your continent at the tail end of every human development indices.
The guy should be ashamed of himself.
If you ask him privately, he may be nursing the ambition to travel abroad and exit his village for fear that his village people are trying to sabotage his destiny.
In Calabar they used to waste mothers and their twins sending them into evil forest as abomination, until Mary Slessor came to stop their madness.
In the South West, we were killing ourselves in endless mindless wars, using juju and evil powers until the whites came to stop our madness.
The African Traditional Religions ONLY gave Blacks evil powers to destroy themselves and to keep their continent forever backward and stagnant.
That's the stupid ancient religion unthinking Blacks want to revive.
Shame!
Jesus remains the ONLY WAY TO ETERNAL REST AND BLISS.
Repent and receive Jesus NOW before it is too late.
Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Greyworld: 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
fastseo:
Jesus remains the way the truth and the life. No man can come unto the Father except through jesus.
No matter how wise you claim u are... In the next 300 years we all be skeleton and gone great beyond.

Its better you accept jesus today before its too late

Hey and if you accept Jesus you won't be skeleton in the next 300 years?

Add more light please

2 Likes

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Grupo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

You are hardly criticized by people doing more than you. You are almost always criticized by people doing less than you.

Hate comes from beneath.

lipsrsealed

So criticism = hate?

Do you have a brain?
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Harddiskng(m): 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
I for one, I am of the opinion that if we are to have so many muslim and Christian National holidays, there should also be National holidays for Traditionalist too.

I am not a traditionalist but what is good for the goose is good for the gender. Since we are all focused on empty religiosity in this Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Zooposki(f): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
I wish I was in that bus with you. I would have started my own after you by praying to Lucifer and invoking all them demons. I would have just told them I’m a satanist. Lolz

5 Likes

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by nentokritji(m): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Same you will begin shouting JESUS when accident want to happen. christianity is the best.
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by optimusprime2(m): 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
grin
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Proudlyomonna: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
czarr:
I know it's hypocrisy but I for tear am better knock. I don't care make fight start. We welcome vayolens anywhere.

Eggxactly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by MrCover: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nothing No Go See
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
The most interesting thing is that
GOD will answer your prayer swiftly & surprisingly!
He responds to prayers in Traditional Languages faster.
Most of us moving today are still moving with the grace the traditional prayers of our parents intercedes on our behalf!

1 Like

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by rex21: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gospel2Day:
No sensible, civilized, God-fearing, godly person would join you in your diabolism and demonism.
The ancestors and evil deities your forebears worshipped with human sacrifice.
They didn't give Africa civilization, nor inventions.
They did not protect your ancestors from colonization.
They have left your continent at the tail end of every human development indices.
The guy should be ashamed of himself.
If you ask him privately, he may be nursing the ambition to travel abroad and exit his village for fear that his village people are trying to sabotage his destiny.
In Calabar they used to wasted mothers and their twins as abomination.
That's the stupid ancient religion unthinking Blacks want to revive.
Shame!
Jesus remains the ONLY WAY TO ETERNAL REST AND BLISS.
Repent and receive Jesus NOW before it is too late.
Shalom.

In our quest to scrutinze a subject matter, we should be wary of committing blunders ourselves. This your comment is very fallacious. Combining religion and economic or infrastructural growth is very hypocritical. Lets not be in a haste to just comment anything we feel like. Jesus is certainly the only way to eternal life as we Christians believe, no doubt. Just dont add Jesus to the civilization of this modern world.

3 Likes

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Bifas1: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Your post made my day Bro. I laughed amidst this relationship wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by anoda(m): 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
jeff1993:
Religious hypocrites!!!

If they can hold a prayer session in a bus not minding the religious inclinations of others, You too can do yours. After all we have freedom of religion.
that judg for india whe ban hijab for schools nor see this post?
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by 8stargeneral: 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
This is hilarious...wish I was inside that bus..those people will see u as a demon not minding ur a real niga

2 Likes

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by caprikon: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
It's not really hypocrisy per say but a mental way of reinforcing their beliefs in my opinion.

Most adherents of absolutist religions believe everyone outside their faith is on a wrong path destined for damnation. This is a control tool perfected to keep them loyal.Seeing someone doing just fine without sharing their beliefs exposes the latent doubts in their minds since no Q.E.D proof exists for their underlying beliefs.

A non-adherent to an absolutist religion represents the physical manifestation of the doubts in their hearts of it's adherents. The negative reaction is only a way of "preserving" their beliefs..

Reminds me of when I didn't join the lodge prayers with a group of colleagues. They began attributing random events in my life like accidentally dropping a spoon while eating or tripping on a staircase to "lack of prayer". lol
The typical religious Nigerian is a brainwashed Clown. I am happy you saw the hilarious side of their actions.

7 Likes

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Gospel2Day: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
rex21:

In our quest to scrutinze a subject matter, we should be wary of committing blunders ourselves. This your comment is very fallacious. Combining religion and economic or infrastructural growth is very hypocritical. Lets not be in a haste to just comment anything we feel like. Jesus is certainly the only way to eternal life as we Christians believe, no doubt. Just dont add Jesus to the civilization of this modern world.

There are earthly benefits to the Christian religion.
Check the regions of the world where civilization and industrialization and innovations and inventions largely emanated from - Christian dominated areas.
Most of the boom in Asia was made possible by their young people going to the West for education.
So there is a nexus between the two.
Why is Africa not the home and hotbed of inventions and innovations?
Did Sango or Ifá give you the phone you used to type your comment?

2 Likes

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by mufutau55(m): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
OP.. You are my kind of guy. Well done.
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by matsonj3(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Zooposki:
I wish I was in that bus with you. I would have started my own after you by praying to Lucifer and invoking all them demons. I would have just told them I’m a satanist. Lolz

I think say na ....is good for the GANDER.....mhen.....
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Chukwudi4naija(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
nentokritji:
Same you will begin shouting JESUS when accident want to happen. christianity is the best.
That is the only knowledge your brain can process. Effect of indoctrination from childhood.

1 Like

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by ajl: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
How could a people hate themselves and the knowledge of their ancestors so much because of some foreign religions? People have become spiritual and economic slaves of owners of those religions. Do people ever wonder that their ancestors are not happy with them because they continue to dishonor their ancestors. Not any different from other Africans. Orunmila, Yoruba divinity for knowledge and wisdom said this of them. :

"That they are like a hoe that faces home while heading to the farm, and also faces the farm while heading home. Which divined for a slave claiming that the king is his kinsman. Who doesn't know why the hoe always act irrationally".

7 Likes

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by haffaze777(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
God bless you for that lesson you gave them,our religion and heritage must not be forgotten and abandon.

2 Likes

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by FireUpNow(m): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
This OP I twaley for you. I would have love to experience the atmosphere. Great indeed but so hilarious.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) / Lagos Bans Interstate Vehicles along Ikorodu Road. / Corpers' Trip To Freedom Park Lagos, Formerly 'Her Majesty's Broad Street Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.