Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus (27876 Views)

American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by obembet(f): 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mynd44:
Well Christians and Muslims in Nigeria and bigoted against traditionalists, it is how theu are built

It is so bad that they have convinced themselves that they are right in their bigotry that they have no inch of shane about it. Same way white supremacists don't see themselves as wrong.

Righteousness2 kindly lead our dear Mynd44 to Christ.

1 Like

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Newboss(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
I wish Muslims and atheists go start to dey do their own show for bus. That nonsense bus preaching is so insensitive.

Satanists suppose join too until people see the insensitivity in those acts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by rex21: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gospel2Day:

There are earthly benefits to the Christian religion.
Check the regions of the world where civilization and industrialization and innovations and inventions largely emanated from - Christian dominated areas.
Most of the boom in Asia was made possible by their young people going to the West for education.
So there is a nexus between the two.
Why is Africa not the home and hotbed of inventions and innovations?
Did Sango or Ifá give you the phone you used to type your comment?
Have you seen the inventions/innovations going on in the middle east, UAE, dubai, iran, iraq or that of the asians, china, pakistan, india, etc. Are these also as a result of the Christian effect.
Even how the Chinese built empires, discovered and studied medicine before contact with the west is still Christian effect ?? India with its great mathematicians should also pay tribute to the west ??
Guy! Dont spoil your message with fallacy.

3 Likes

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Wilson212: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Zooposki:
I wish I was in that bus with you. I would have started my own after you by praying to Lucifer and invoking all them demons. I would have just told them I’m a satanist. Lolz
they fit bit you o
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by isan(m): 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
I wish i was there i would have eaten the kola and sip the hot drink with you grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Gospel2Day: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
rex21:

Have you seen the inventions/innovations going on in the middle east, UAE, dubai, iran, iraq or that of the asians, china, pakistan, india, etc. Are these also as a result of the Christian effect.
Even how the Chinese built empires, discovered and studied medicine before contact with the west is still Christian effect ?? India with its great mathematicians should also pay tribute to the west ??

Let me answer you one after another:
Whatever is happening now in the Middle East, UAE, Iran, Iraq and in Asia - Japan, China, India are mostly as a direct result of the West.
You mentioned the great empire China built. What is the relevance of that to the modern world?
Have you seen any Chinese architecture in Nigeria?
The Mathematics of India did it produce Aeroplanes or Aerospace gadgets?
You will NEVER be able to mention anything about inventions and innovations in present era that won't have the fingerprints of Western civilization on it.
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by xrenzy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
naptu2:
John Chukwuemeka Agbaeze @johnysky22

https://mobile.twitter.com/johnysky22/status/1503655403787370499

Reactions.
I wish I was in same bus with that man I will ask those religious slaves to prove to me where has Christianity and Islam gotten the country too? if not modern slavery and stone age, if you say see China, see Dubai, see America countries that gives to practice religion of your choice see how advance they are check out India too oh am sorry for my country o

1 Like

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by rex21: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Whatever is happening now in the Middle East, UAE, Iran, Iraq and in Asia - Japan, China, India are mostly as a direct result of the West.
You mentioned the great empire China built. What is the relevance of that to the modern world?
You will NEVER be able to mention anything about inventions and innovations in present era that won't have the fingerprints of Western civilization on it.
This comment is ignorance at its peak. I'll rather not engage you than become the tiger in the donkey- tiger-lion story. Do have a blessed day ahead sir.

2 Likes

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Parrot69: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gospel2Day:
No sensible, civilized, God-fearing, godly person would join you in your diabolism and demonism.
The ancestors and evil deities your forebears worshipped with human sacrifice.
They didn't give Africa civilization, nor inventions.
They did not protect your ancestors from colonization.
They have left your continent at the tail end of every human development indices.
The guy should be ashamed of himself.
If you ask him privately, he may be nursing the ambition to travel abroad and exit his village for fear that his village people are trying to sabotage his destiny.
In Calabar they used to waste mothers and their twins sending them into evil forest as abomination, until Mary Slessor came to stop their madness.
In the South West, we were killing ourselves in endless mindless wars, using juju and evil powers until the whites came to stop our madness.
The African Traditional Religions ONLY gave Blacks evil powers to destroy themselves and to keep their continent forever backward and stagnant.
That's the stupid ancient religion unthinking Blacks want to revive.
Shame!
Jesus remains the ONLY WAY TO ETERNAL REST AND BLISS.
Repent and receive Jesus NOW before it is too late.
Shalom.
Valid point but I want someone here to challenge this guy.
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by newdawn2017(f): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Zooposki:
I wish I was in that bus with you. I would have started my own after you by praying to Lucifer and invoking all them demons. I would have just told them I’m a satanist. Lolz
they would ve beaten the hell out of u, I trust my Nigeria brother. grin
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by rajiedreez: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Gospel2Day: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Parrot69:

Valid point but I want someone here to challenge this guy.

I'm waiting for anyone to refute my points.
All the ritual killings in Nigeria, is it not African black magical powers the herbalists and ritualists are using?
Satan gives us his religions only to deceive and destroy us, nothing more, nothing less.
Witches prefer to fly on broomsticks to their covens at night to eat human flesh and drink human blood than receive the technology to invent planes
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Parrot69: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
rex21:

Don’t mis-quote him; Those race you mentioned worship their own Gods and have their own religion going for them.
What happened to we Africans and our own Gods? What went wrong with us? Could it be our own Gods were inferior during the slave trade they couldn’t fight the white mans Gods??
The guy made a valid point which needs critical evaluation. Thanks
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by rex21: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Parrot69:

Don’t mis-quote him; Those race you mentioned worship their own Gods and have their own religion going for them.
What happened to we Africans and our own Gods? What went wrong with us? Could it be our own Gods were inferior during the slave trade they couldn’t fight the white mans Gods??
The guy made a valid point which needs critical evaluation. Thanks

I'll quote the initial comment from which this argument arose. Now, look at the words in bold and tell me what you think it means in relation to your own comment

No sensible, civilized, God-fearing, godly person would join you in your diabolism and demonism.
They have left your continent at the tail end of every human development indices.
If you ask him privately, he may be nursing the ambition to travel abroad and exit his village for fear that his village people are trying to sabotage his destiny.
In Calabar they used to waste mothers and their twins sending them into evil forest as abomination, until Mary Slessor came to stop their madness.
In the South West, we were killing ourselves in endless mindless wars, using juju and evil powers until the whites came to stop our madness.
The African Traditional Religions ONLY gave Blacks evil powers to destroy themselves and to keep their continent forever backward and stagnant.
Shame!

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Gospel2Day: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
rex21:

This comment is ignorance at its peak. I'll rather not engage you than become the tiger in the donkey- tiger-lion story. Do have a blessed day ahead sir.

Refute my points now.
Why run away?
UAE and Saudi Arabia have only the USA as their military backbone.
The West made China what it is now in economy by relocating their manufacturing there because of cheap labour and materials for production.
Google how auto manufacturing plants in Detroit, Michigan collapsed because of relocation to China.
You are ignorant and you're calling someone educating you ignorant.
If Jesus religion has nothing to do with civilization, inventions and innovations, what will be the fate of the planet Earth after He returns to destroy the earth and make new earth and new heaven?
Everything humans have invented, He planted in them.
Those who received His gospel had their minds enlightened and invented civilized world

Those who chose to worship demons, became useless, seeking greener pastures abroad.
What has idol worship done for Africa?
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Parrot69: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Oga don’t say what you don’t know. The Ancient MAYA civilization that started way back then in the middle of a thick forest was a result of western influence? Or the civilization in Egypt ? Or The Marvel of the Benin Empire in 1600?? A lot of inventions were made and had nothing to do with the west.

3 Likes

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by ShaqFu: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nicely done by the gentleman. I've often wondered how many Nigerians can be so full of hypocrisy and double standard.

1 Like

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Gospel2Day: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Parrot69:

Oga don’t say what you don’t know. The Ancient MAYA civilization that started way back then in the middle of a thick forest was a result of western influence? Or the civilization in Egypt ? Or The Marvel of the Benin Empire in 1600?? A lot of inventions were made and had nothing to do with the west.

Where are the inventions?
Name the electronics and electrical products they invented.
Why didn't the òrìṣà Benin king worshipped stopped him from being banished by the whites?
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Ochelyko1: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
naptu2:

Reactions.

Am a Believer in CHRIST ooo but I won't disturb anyone who wants to practices his or her religion. For crying out loud why are my Christian Brothers and sisters like dis? They fear every little things that happened around them.

Dats why I don't pray in the car when traveling I do all my prayer at my closet even sometimes I don't respond to prayer people prayed inside bus while traveling not that is a bad thing but u shouldn't use it to disturb others and when others want to pray their own u will be feeling disgusting. I tell you God loves those people dat are praying to idol the same way he love you that is born again.

So don't condemned unbelievers when u see them practicing what they believe rather pray for them that's just my opinion. Don't exchange or argue with them.

A day is coming where only those who worship God will be left to worship him.

Jesus remain the Lord of all.

1 Like

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by countryman13: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
naptu2:

Reactions.
Nothing wetin dem dey do,na 3 types of religion dem teach me in my primary school i.e Xtian, Islamic n traditional. D three are real coz i actually practiced Xtian alongside traditional while growing up. Religious belief is our fundamental human right hence can be practiced at will. No b d same transport fare una pay? So U re very much in form my brother for that your action. Next time,try and join the kola with alligator pepper �️ so that it can pepper �️ dem d more.

2 Likes

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by MrBONE2(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
naptu2:

Reactions.
I love the Bwana the way he did his things, He is Proudly African grin
May Great One of KiVuKi Land bless him

1 Like

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Parrot69: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
rex21:

I'll quote the initial comment from which this argument arose. Now, look at the words in bold and tell me what you think it means in relation to your own comment

Shame!

I’m not a fan of their hypothetical jesus. The jesus is for the west. Indians worship their own Gods, The chinese the same. Every race on the face of this planet has their own form of worship.
The Black man is lost in its quest for spiritual fulfillment. They said our fore-fathers Gods couldn’t help us, the white man jesus isn’t helping either nor the Arabian mohammed. We’re actually a lost race and we need to retrace our lineage.

1 Like

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by McLizbae: 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mazi, you are just a devoted trouble make.
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by babajero(m): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
That is to show that Christians are somewhat tolerant, if it were to be a bus coming from Kaduna Zamfara or Kano his head would have been shattered with stones or neck ripped open on the express, the guy won't even try to try himself. Please allow everyone practice whatever suits him/her for peace to reign in the world, everyone must not and can never adhere to one belief globally.

1 Like

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Parrot69: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Where are the inventions?
Name the electronics and electrical products they invented.
Why didn't the òrìṣà Benin king worshipped stopped him from being banished by the whites?
You supposed to know The Mayans formulates the digits called ‘’ZERO’’. They had their own system of learning and they were the first race to prove the earth revolves round the sun. They built pyramids which is present till today. They made a lot of inventions in the agro fields and were good in structural engineering.
The first Great Wall was built in Africa in 1600s. The binis were the first indigenous race to have tarred roads with palm oil illuminated streets lights.
They had a lot of inventions mostly in sculptures and agriculture until the white man jesus came and destroyed everything taking our artifacts with them to the west.

1 Like

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by rex21: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Refute my points now.
Why run away?
UAE and Saudi Arabia have only the USA as their military backbone.
The West made China what it is now in economy by relocating their manufacturing there because of cheap labour and materials for production.
Google how auto manufacturing plants in Detroit, Michigan collapsed because of relocation to China.
You are ignorant and you're calling someone educating you ignorant.
If Jesus religion has nothing to do with civilization, inventions and innovations, what will be the fate of the planet Earth after He returns to destroy the earth and make new earth and new heaven?
Everything humans have invented, He planted in them.
Those who received His gospel had their minds enlightened and invented civilized world

Those who chose to worship demons, became useless, seeking greener pastures abroad.
What has idol worship done for Africa?
UAE and Saudi, you jumped from economics to military back bone. So the US told you that its in support of Saudi Arabia ??
So your Jesus went out to develop idol worshipping nations (china). Isn't your comments hypocritical. With all the recent 'religious' charade of Nigeria, where has it gotten you people to. The west you praise that supports all forms of 'unchristiain' things is who you lean on to make standard ??
Ask yourself what had idol worshipping done for india, pakistan, etc
Like i said, this argument can be likened to the tiger-donkey-lion story. I choose not to be the tiger in it. This is hypocrisy at its highest. .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by sweetonugbu: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
I wish i was inside the bus.
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Keegan: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
dangermouse:
grin cheesy grin

Can't stop laughing.

You just made my day wit this amusing post.

Whatever a man believes and is not injurious to another, so be it.

Religious tolerant is key

Sadly, many had been brainwashed beyond redemption.

God is love, and He is the God of all. He listens to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by rex21: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Parrot69:

I’m not a fan of their hypothetical jesus. The jesus is for the west. Indians worship their own Gods, The chinese the same. Every race on the face of this planet has their own form of worship.
The Black man is lost in its quest for spiritual fulfillment. They said our fore-fathers Gods couldn’t help us, the white man jesus isn’t helping either nor the Arabian mohammed. We’re actually a lost race and we need to retrace our lineage.
thank you, you understand me

1 Like

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by ednut1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mynd44:
Well Christians and Muslims in Nigeria and bigoted against traditionalists, it is how theu are built

It is so bad that they have convinced themselves that they are right in their bigotry that they have no inch of shane about it. Same way white supremacists don't see themselves as wrong.
the term traditionalist is derogatory. The main religion are traditional to some people too

1 Like

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by VenumX: 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
I expect all the demented traditionalists to come and m@sturbate on this thread.

Remove polygamy and ritual killings from afrizoo traditions and watch nizoorians denounce it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pilot Makes Emergency Landing In Sokoto As Tyres Exploded After Take-off / Japa Or Stay In Nigeria / Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.