Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus (27888 Views)

American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by fastseo: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
[quote author=Greyworld post=111088079]

Hey and if you accept Jesus you won't be skeleton in the next 300 years?

Add more light please[/quote
Eternal life is guaranteed. Bro please accept jesus and work closely with him for a secure place in heaven.
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by ajl: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gospel2Day:

There are earthly benefits to the Christian religion.
Check the regions of the world where civilization and industrialization and innovations and inventions largely emanated from - Christian dominated areas.
Most of the boom in Asia was made possible by their young people going to the West for education.
So there is a nexus between the two.
Why is Africa not the home and hotbed of inventions and innovations?
Did Sango or Ifá give you the phone you used to type your comment?

You are one of the dumbest African alive. Western philosophy says "Ignorance is bliss". But ancient Africans in Egypt said "ignorance is evil".

Africans are currently poor because they choosed not to do what they are supposed to do, and because of their evil acts to one another. The West is materially rich because of a culture of seeking knowledge, and a culture that exhibit habits that promotes prosperity. More so, their prosperity is built on the pain and back of few other races. It's good that you mentioned IFA. The binary code in IFA is what the white people used to invent the computer. IFA is the first source of knowledge to use binary system. Although the white man won't admit that it's the source of their knowledge of binary system but they learn it from Arabia who learnt it from the Africans. Some Europeans also came directly to Yorubaland to collect information about IFA. So, blame mentally lazy Africans like you. It's one thing to have knowledge and another to use it. But the white man help you self-destruct one another in order to keep you down, so as to claim their own supremacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBdHBRbLX6g

2 Likes

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Boxxie(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Vayolens everywhere. I no come Sabi spelling of vawolence again sef. 9ja and religion sha.
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Gospel2Day: 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
ajl:

You are one of the dumbest African alive. Western philosophy says "Ignorance is bliss". But ancient Africans in Egypt said "ignorance is evil".

Africans are currently poor because they choosed not to do what they are supposed to do, and because of their evil acts to one another. The West is materially rich because of a culture of seeking knowledge, and a culture that exhibit habits that promotes prosperity. More so, their prosperity is built on the pain and back of few other races. It's good that you mentioned IFA. The binary code in IFA is what the white people used to invent the computer. IFA is the first source of knowledge to use binary system. Although the white man won't admit that it's the source of their knowledge of binary system but they learn it from Arabia who learnt it from the Africans. Some Europeans also came directly to Yorubaland to collect information about IFA. So, blame mentally lazy Africans like you. It's one thing to have knowledge and another to use it. But the white man help you self-destruct one another in order to keep you down, so as to claim their own supremacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBdHBRbLX6g

You actually exhibit a distinctive trait of an African - inability to remove emotions from facts.
You called me mentally lazy. You're no better, sir, because you have added nothing sensible to my repertoire of knowledge.
You said IFA is the basis for the binary system. So why did you Africans have to wait for the West to develop it to what it is today?
Stop hyping what's nonexistent. Idolatry has not profited Africa one bit. I push for the Faith of Jesus that has brought untold blessings to the world in every ramification.
Where is your African version of the Red Cross?
Keep your pugnacious stance. It is normal for an African.
Jesus loves you.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by techWriter3: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hahahaha
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Dremo12: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You actually exhibit a distinctive trait of an African - inability to remove emotions from facts.
You called me mentally lazy. You're no better, sir, because you have added nothing sensible to my repertoire of knowledge.
You said IFA is the basis for the binary system. So why did you Africans have to wait for the West to develop it to what it is today?
Stop hyping what's nonexistent. Idolatry has not profited Africa one bit. I push for the Faith of Jesus that has brought untold blessings to the world in every ramification.
Where is your African version of the Red Cross?
Keep your pugnacious stance. It is normal for an African.
Jesus loves you.
Shalom.

Don't mix religion with economic development
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
No one can force me to practice a religion... Anywhere I am , I practice what they practice grin
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Adebowalay(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
naptu2:
John Chukwuemeka Agbaeze @johnysky22

https://mobile.twitter.com/johnysky22/status/1503655403787370499

Reactions.
hahahahahahahahahaha
U are a comedian
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by TruthisOut: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
I feel like framing this post. I have laughed really hard today.
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by caye(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
tommy589:
Nice grin

A very amusing situation grin I wish I was in that bus to see their hypocritical faces..And the height of the hypocrisy is a good number of them are regular callers at herbalist homes

See that charlatan calling himself a pastor,many would have continue using him as a prayer point if he was not caught with cocaine on his way to kenya,

No.
It was regular weed.
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Banbanna(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
I would have also joined in to say "Isee" Btw, most women don't just joke with or take lightly any competition or perceived affront to their "God". They can hardly compromise, unlike some men who'd still
care to honour and pray to God or gods in the ol' traditional way.

1 Like

Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Olivertwist1985: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iam not in the bus but i can't hold my laugh.
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Tess24: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
ucheemmadu18:
I would've eaten the colanut.

Please, it's kola nut not cola nut
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Aaay: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Oh
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Olatara(f): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
cheesy
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by kingjessy(f): 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lol
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by holaphem(m): 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Omo this one na real live comedy, can’t stop laughing
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Greatuzoewulu: 7:18am On Mar 17, 2022
this is why Nigeria was included among countries with high level of religious intolerance.
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by doverulez(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2022
Dear OP.

Maximum Respekt to you. You are a true son of individualism.

Keep up the good work.

Peace!!!
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by enomakos(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
You are doing well
Re: Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus by Tellwhat: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

You are hardly criticized by people doing more than you. You are almost always criticized by people doing less than you.

Hate comes from beneath.

lipsrsealed
Maturity is realising. This right here is a lie

Lots of Chinese Asians etc and American European billionaires doing better than Africans in virtually all ramifications yet hate Africans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pilot Makes Emergency Landing In Sokoto As Tyres Exploded After Take-off / Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) / Lagos Bans Interstate Vehicles along Ikorodu Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.