Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) (8334 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / How I Was Toasted By My Female Bestie. / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by dollynnn(f): 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
noxy1962:

The most crucial stage of sexual development of a child happens between 4 - 6 during the phallic stage. This is when a child repress and conquer the Oedipus complex and form his/her morality. At 17, character has already been formed.
All these ones na grammar.
I am talking from experience

1 Like

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Karleb(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
Them say OP na 19.

In that case, I will look away. wink
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Englishisamust: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
I trust emeka, chukuemeka, okoro, ogbonna, obi. It will be anoda story
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Englishisamust:
I trust emeka, chukuemeka, okoro, ogbonna, obi. It will be anoda story

lol
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Karleb:
Them say OP na 19.
In that case, I will look away. wink
am not 19 naw
lol
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
dollynnn:
All these ones na grammar. I am talking from experience
what experience na boss

share make we laugh
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
MrRemedyAlagbo:
You did the right thing � we're in the strange generation where the unthinkable happens... they want to explore at that stage,don't take advantage of her,sit her down and speak sense to her Brain,she'll definitely appreciate you later

I love this!!!
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnn!!!! You did good but don’t in anyway inform her mom ok? Boss

I will boss

it's important now

b4 I hear another story

1 Like

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mercychen:
Please report her to her mother before she falls into wrong hands. Silly girl.

The next time she tries molesting you, give her a dirty slap before she ropes you into a big problem.

Good to know we still have diciplined young guys like you.

I stan wit this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
killmods:
Since op is 19 then no wahala. Just use mathematics teach her the game. After all na 3 years difference. Two of una be teenagers.

am 22 bro

wea you see 19
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Homeboiy:
Op too na 19 year old boy
So e fit there two

am 22 gee
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nicepoker:
No be this op wey get big nose? I smell lies. grin

lol...m nt joking today
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
DeathToAfonja:
See this mumu op

16 years old is ripe enough to receive the ROD

unless the girl is ugly

Aboki's up North Start from 9-12
nobody ugly, you hear??

she very beautiful, I can't just post her here.
you get??
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:
OP, E sure me die say that girl Don already dey collect dicks around, or she's looking for one to collect. Nowadays 14 Years old girls dey collect dick anyhow let alone 16years.

nawa o
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by thesicilian: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
I hope it's not English language you're teaching her?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
thesicilian:
I hope it's not English language you're teaching her?

is dis English? idiot
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by meobizy(f): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
This boy again. Confess to her that you’re attracted to men so she’ll focus squarely on the lesson. This one ASUU wants to kill your dreams of entering university this year, you better focus on your books too so you’d pass JAMB next year.
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by thesicilian: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Johndagr8t:

is dis English? idiot
Paedophile
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by anoda(m): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Loewe:
You did what a responsible guy is supposed to do. Please do keep it up.

She will appreciate you when she grows a bit older and know you're different from most guys that would have taken advantage of her naivety...
more wisdom to you my boss.
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by voiceless1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Johndagr8t:
Good day guys

So due to the ongoing ASUU strike have been at-home for sometimes now, Me wey my mama don fustrate tire, so there this girl in our next street, her mum brought her last month say make I dey teach am for the forthcoming jamb and waec, but e b like say the girl intention no follow her mama own.

Initially I noticed the girl doesn't pick things quickly, like I will have to repeat things ehn b4 she go pick, instead to dey look book na my eye this girl go dey look,sometimes if am trying to write something on the teaching note, the girl will put her hand on my own, but immediately I always tell her to remove it tho, alot wey dis girl dey do, but I always do like I don't understand her, as at last week she even bought a (chain and watch ) make I no lie I collect am sha, but I asked her mum if she knows about the gift and she said dey went to market together and alot of things wey the girl dey do sha,she go bring food sef ar dey reject am sha anyday wey I reject she go give me attitude through the teaching period lol.

She did something today and that gave me enough reason to seek for advise you know, am just confuse somehow, lol omo this girl brought a love letter to my house today lols, I just told her to open her note make I see assignment and boom I saw an envelope immediately she took it,I told her to bring it she no gree, I force the stuff and I saw it was a toast letter, I just pocket am after reading so when the class ended I just gave her some advise sha sey Na jamb suppose dey her head now no b relationship matter,I feel like she's really childish sha because she see fair oyinbo wey dey teach her lol, the girl cry sha because of the advise and I tough the envelope.

so guys, did you all think reporting her to her mummy should be the best next move now??

Oga, the bolded na TORE.
See teacher, how you go take teach am make she pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by ednut1(m): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
What kind of naive mum is this, deliver your child to slaughter house

5 Likes

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Alaefulu(m): 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
God bless you plz handle her like your sisquote author=Johndagr8t post=111095071]Good day guys

So due to the ongoing ASUU strike have been at-home for sometimes now, Me wey my mama don fustrate tire, so there this girl in our next street, her mum brought her last month say make I dey teach am for the forthcoming jamb and waec, but e b like say the girl intention no follow her mama own.

Initially I noticed the girl doesn't pick things quickly, like I will have to repeat things ehn b4 she go pick, instead to dey look book na my eye this girl go dey look,sometimes if am trying to write something on the teaching note, the girl will put her hand on my own, but immediately I always tell her to remove it tho, alot wey dis girl dey do, but I always do like I don't understand her, as at last week she even bought a (chain and watch ) make I no lie I collect am sha, but I asked her mum if she knows about the gift and she said dey went to market together and alot of things wey the girl dey do sha,she go bring food sef ar dey reject am sha anyday wey I reject she go give me attitude through the teaching period lol.

She did something today and that gave me enough reason to seek for advise you know, am just confuse somehow, lol omo this girl brought a love letter to my house today lols, I just told her to open her note make I see assignment and boom I saw an envelope immediately she took it,I told her to bring it she no gree, I force the stuff and I saw it was a toast letter, I just pocket am after reading so when the class ended I just gave her some advise sha sey Na jamb suppose dey her head now no b relationship matter,I feel like she's really childish sha because she see fair oyinbo wey dey teach her lol, the girl cry sha because of the advise and I tough the envelope.

so guys, did you all think reporting her to her mummy should be the best next move now??[/quote]
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
Johndagr8t:

am 22 bro

wea you see 19
Oh sorry
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Demigod22: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
OP, it's show that you are genuinely educated and responsible. I have been in this situation several times. While in school, during holidays, I visited my mom and her two neighbors have female children, I usually play with them and I even tell them stories and boom, the crushing start. But I always know my boundaries.

I teach in secondary School during holidays some times, even during my industrial training. These innoncent naive girls are really obsessed with you. But it is ethically and morally wrong to take advantage of such minor, so I am always guided.

After sampling fresh girls in school and town, and hoping for more, why would I stoop so low to abuse a minor?

God bless every responsible man like op.

1 Like

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by abokikhalifa: 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Johndagr8t:
Good day guys

so guys, did you all think reporting her to her mummy should be the best next move now??

Op it's a very simple stuff as long as you don't have bad intentions.

Just come up with creative stuff that will make her focus and pass her jamb. E.g since she already likes you, why don't you promise her that if she can get serious and pass her jamb exam, you will take her or you will get something for her.... With that in her brain, she may want to stay focus all becous of your promise.

You are smarter then her, so use ur smartness well.
That's my 1cent of advice.

1 Like

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by vislabraye(m): 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
noxy1962:

The most crucial stage of sexual development of a child happens between 4 - 6 during the phallic stage. This is when a child repress and conquer the Oedipus complex and form his/her morality. At 17, character has already been formed.

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 17, 2022
The kids these days at craz!y most especially those teen girls thanks for putting her in her place, please tell her mum and quit teaching that girl ASAP,I know you warned her and counselled her but it's not enough,you need to stop teaching her right away if you know what's good for you before she sets you up with something in revenge, right now she would go seek advice from her ev!l friend,only heaven knows what maybe cooking.dont be the last man with the message I've told you already, besides you someone older may have already been involved with this girl.stay safe.
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by okoroemeka(m): 5:50am On Mar 17, 2022
Johndagr8t:

I know she won't stop still, I think reporting will b better somehow

sometimes d girl go talk say mak I teach her for my room, if I tell her to stop and come out she go vex

lol
do not report to the mom,it may backfire and you cannot predict what a woman scorned can do,small girl or big girl they have similar emotions,if you cannot dance to her tunes pls kindly resign and quit teaching her to aviod had I known,that girl is under assault by her hormones and believe it or not she will be thinking about you 90% of the time,even your continued teaching is dangerous, futile and a waste of effort because her mind is distracted will be somewhere else,it is good to be a good gentleman to resist such temptation but i know many men will simply fvck the living daylights out of that girl then she can cool off and the tutoring can then begin.
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 17, 2022
meobizy:
This boy again. Confess to her that you’re attracted to men so she’ll focus squarely on the lesson. This one ASUU wants to kill your dreams of entering university this year, you better focus on your books too so you’d pass JAMB next year.

wen i enta unijos, ur papa still dey school
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 17, 2022
thesicilian:

Paedophile
lol

ok no problem o
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 17, 2022
ednut1:
What kind of naive mum is this, deliver your child to slaughter house

I no understand you sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna / Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! / Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.