Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) (8335 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / How I Was Toasted By My Female Bestie. / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 17, 2022
voiceless1:

Oga, the bolded na TORE. See teacher, how you go take teach am make she pass.
sorry jare

Na my keyboard dey para
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 17, 2022
Demigod22:
OP, it's show that you are genuinely educated and responsible. I have been in this situation several times. While in school, during holidays, I visited my mom and her two neighbors have female children, I usually play with them and I even tell them stories and boom, the crushing start. But I always know my boundaries.

I teach in secondary School during holidays some times, even during my industrial training. These innoncent naive girls are really obsessed with you. But it is ethically and morally wrong to take advantage of such minor, so I am always guided.

After sampling fresh girls in school and town, and hoping for more, why would I stoop so low to abuse a minor?

God bless every responsible man like op.

Amin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 17, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Op it's a very simple stuff as long as you don't have bad intentions.

Just come up with creative stuff that will make her focus and pass her jamb. E.g since she already likes you, why don't you promise her that if she can get serious and pass her jamb exam, you will take her or you will get something for her.... With that in her brain, she may want to stay focus all becous of your promise.

You are smarter then her, so use ur smartness well.
That's my 1cent of advice.

am thinking of telling her mum

den d class stop
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 17, 2022
okoroemeka:
do not report to the mom,it may backfire and you cannot predict what a woman scorned can do,small girl or big girl they have similar emotions,if you cannot dance to her tunes pls kindly resign and quit teaching her to aviod had I known,that girl is under assault by her hormones and believe it or not she will be thinking about you 90% of the time,even your continued teaching is dangerous, futile and a waste of effort because her mind is distracted will be somewhere else,it is good to be a good gentleman to resist such temptation but i know many men will simply fvck the living daylights out of that girl then she can cool off and the tutoring can then begin.

so true
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 17, 2022
omale88:
The kids these days at craz!y most especially those teen girls thanks for putting her in her place, please tell her mum and quit teaching that girl ASAP,I know you warned her and counselled her but it's not enough,you need to stop teaching her right away if you know what's good for you before she sets you up with something in revenge, right now she would go seek advice from her ev!l friend,only heaven knows what maybe cooking.dont be the last man with the message I've told you already, besides you someone older may have already been involved with this girl.stay safe.

OMO X 1000
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 17, 2022
Johndagr8t:

am thinking of telling her mum

den d class stop
please do.
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by 9japride(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2022
Op if you know what's good for you, you better given an excuse and resign from that home teaching job. It seems you don't know the level a 9ja parent can go to protect their daughters from shame. When the girl finally lay false accusations on you it's by then your eyes will clear. Teenage girls can make a very wrong decision out of envy especially if they see you becoming more friendly with other females even to matured ones. Continue asking questions.

1 Like

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Rickmann: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2022
Johndagr8t:
Good day guys

So due to the ongoing ASUU strike have been at-home for sometimes now, Me wey my mama don fustrate tire, so there this girl in our next street, her mum brought her last month say make I dey teach am for the forthcoming jamb and waec, but e b like say the girl intention no follow her mama own.

Initially I noticed the girl doesn't pick things quickly, like I will have to repeat things ehn b4 she go pick, instead to dey look book na my eye this girl go dey look,sometimes if am trying to write something on the teaching note, the girl will put her hand on my own, but immediately I always tell her to remove it tho, alot wey dis girl dey do, but I always do like I don't understand her, as at last week she even bought a (chain and watch ) make I no lie I collect am sha, but I asked her mum if she knows about the gift and she said dey went to market together and alot of things wey the girl dey do sha,she go bring food sef ar dey reject am sha anyday wey I reject she go give me attitude through the teaching period lol.

She did something today and that gave me enough reason to seek for advise you know, am just confuse somehow, lol omo this girl brought a love letter to my house today lols, I just told her to open her note make I see assignment and boom I saw an envelope immediately she took it,I told her to bring it she no gree, I force the stuff and I saw it was a toast letter, I just pocket am after reading so when the class ended I just gave her some advise sha sey Na jamb suppose dey her head now no b relationship matter,I feel like she's really childish sha because she see fair oyinbo wey dey teach her lol, the girl cry sha because of the advise and I tough the envelope.

so guys, did you all think reporting her to her mummy should be the best next move now??

Big ups bro..
You did the right thing.
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by thesicilian: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Johndagr8t:

lol

ok no problem o

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by virginchaser(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2022
OP, report her to her mother before she say funny things about you to her. No need to pamper her, otherwise you yourself may go overboard unknowingly with her advances. Please don't form Mr Macho. Open door they says tempt the saint.
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 17, 2022
9japride:
Op if you know what's good for you, you better given an excuse and resign from that home teaching job. It seems you don't know the level a 9ja parent can go to protect their daughters from shame. When the girl finally lay false accusations on you it's by then your eyes will clear. Teenage girls can make a very wrong decision out of envy especially if they see you becoming more friendly with other females even to matured ones. Continue asking questions.

ok

1 Like

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2022
virginchaser:
OP, report her to her mother before she say funny things about you to her. No need to pamper her, otherwise you yourself may go overboard unknowingly with her advances. Please don't form Mr Macho. Open door they says tempt the saint.

wisdom
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by iliyande(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
You did well bro, but reporting her to her mum is not the real ideal thing to do now. Instead, show her some care and try to mould her to be a better girl with good attitude towards her education and Christ
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by spartan117(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Johndagr8t:
Good day guys

So due to the ongoing ASUU strike have been at-home for sometimes now, Me wey my mama don fustrate tire, so there this girl in our next street, her mum brought her last month say make I dey teach am for the forthcoming jamb and waec, but e b like say the girl intention no follow her mama own.

Initially I noticed the girl doesn't pick things quickly, like I will have to repeat things ehn b4 she go pick, instead to dey look book na my eye this girl go dey look,sometimes if am trying to write something on the teaching note, the girl will put her hand on my own, but immediately I always tell her to remove it tho, alot wey dis girl dey do, but I always do like I don't understand her, as at last week she even bought a (chain and watch ) make I no lie I collect am sha, but I asked her mum if she knows about the gift and she said dey went to market together and alot of things wey the girl dey do sha,she go bring food sef ar dey reject am sha anyday wey I reject she go give me attitude through the teaching period lol.

She did something today and that gave me enough reason to seek for advise you know, am just confuse somehow, lol omo this girl brought a love letter to my house today lols, I just told her to open her note make I see assignment and boom I saw an envelope immediately she took it,I told her to bring it she no gree, I force the stuff and I saw it was a toast letter, I just pocket am after reading so when the class ended I just gave her some advise sha sey Na jamb suppose dey her head now no b relationship matter,I feel like she's really childish sha because she see fair oyinbo wey dey teach her lol, the girl cry sha because of the advise and I tough the envelope.

so guys, did you all think reporting her to her mummy should be the best next move now??
You did well, you can leave her mum out of it for now in order to keep her trust. But keep that letter you might need it for your own sake in the future, be wise.
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mr. Trainer, Mr Teacher, Mr Oyinbo or Adviser, kun ise ooooo. Your student don belleful with love for you instead make you play along so that she can pass her forthcoming Jamb exam.
Johndagr8t:
Good day guys

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by 9japride(m): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
iliyande:
You did well bro, but reporting her to her mum is not the real ideal thing to do now. Instead, show her some care and try to mould her to be a better girl with good attitude towards her education and Christ
[color=#006600][/color]

Mould who? Someone that has already passed the stage of molding is the one you want to mould? Better leave the moulding for her parents and extended family members to do the job. Best way is to stay clear from that girl.

1 Like

Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Johnnycife(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
It's just everywhere some guys would just take advantage of her. They just keep coming around me as well, but I always make them know that it's not possible. Guy nothing dey inside sex, it's just overrated
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by DaInferno(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Johndagr8t:
Good day guys

na to fund something give youngest dey my mind...them raise you well!
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Popoola009(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
OP I will advise you to stop the class with her, she can go extra mile to put you in troubles o, a stitch in time saves nine.
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Johnnycife:
It's just everywhere some guys would just take advantage of her. They just keep coming around me as well, but I always make them know that it's not possible. Guy nothing dey inside sex, it's just overrated

true
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Popoola009:
OP I will advise you to stop the class with her, she can go extra mile to put you in troubles o, a stitch in time saves nine.

wisdom
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
DaInferno:
na to fund something give youngest dey my mind...them raise you well!

lol
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
Mr. Trainer, Mr Teacher, Mr Oyinbo or Adviser, kun ise ooooo. Your student don belleful with love for you instead make you play along so that she can pass her forthcoming Jamb exam.

she will surely pass,if she go fit concentrate
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
iliyande:

sorry, ah don report her today
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Classickj(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She's too young..too young..
She's just 16.. except you are of the same age as her and it's casual friendship tho..
Not sexual activities cos you might get arrested for that.. grin cheesy
arrest who
Come to mushin in Lagos girls of 12,13,14 - 16 don turn baby mama finish
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Candidlady: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:

I stan wit this

Going through your comments, you are obvisouly a confused being... Indecisive

Group A said don't tell her mum

You agreed

Group B said tell her mum

You agreed

This might be a cooked up story sef!!!
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Classickj:
arrest who
Come to mushin in Lagos girls of 12,13,14 - 16 don turn baby mama finish

lol
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Candidlady:

Going through your comments, you are obvisouly a confused being... Indecisive

Group A said don't tell her mum
You agreed

Group B said tell her mum
You agreed

This might be a cooked up story sef!!!

k
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by LikeAking: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Johndagr8t:
Good day guys

Delete this tread abgeg.

U dey fall guys hand.

U know suppose force envelop from her hand. Na invasion of her privacy.

Secondly, the topic suppose be I just blow my student, not this rubbish.
Re: I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
LikeAking:

Delete this tread abgeg.

U dey fall guys hand.

U know suppose force envelop from her hand. Na invasion of her privacy.

Secondly, the topic suppose be I just blow my student, not this rubbish.

most high his high most times

lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) / Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys / A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.