Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 (28599 Views)

Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Lynda88: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Are you sure the Email you received is from them because it's talking about a different program entirely.
innotrks:

i did apply and went through series of online text and interview. but got this mail
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for taking the time to apply to the Microsoft/elev8 Software Development Free Training program.

We understand that applying for openings takes a significant amount of time, so we appreciate your decision to pursue this program. While your skills demonstrate significant accomplishments, we had to make difficult choices between many high-caliber candidates. However, you have been placed on the waiting list and may be called after careful consideration.

2 Likes

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Ronzy1990(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lynda88:
Are you sure the Email you received is from them because it's talking about a different program entirely.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by MStar09: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Just got a regret mail.

Well, off we go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Lynda88: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
So sorry about that, i haven't gotten any mail from them, not success not regret, they should sha.. tell me where i stand abeg.
MStar09:
Just got a regret mail.

Well, off we go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Adeoye11(m): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2022
They got back to me too, saying they won't move on with my application...
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Lynda88: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2022
So sorry dear, when did you receive it?
Adeoye11:
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by depacifier1: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2022
Greetins Everyone, Since I applied I haven't gotten any feedback from the recruiters, please whats my faith?

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by depacifier1: 7:10am On Apr 22, 2022
Please is anyone here is undergoing the evaluation process, or those anyone know anyone in the race?

Is the evaluation process still on, or has it been suspended?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Lynda88: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Same here
depacifier1:
Greetins Everyone, Since I applied I haven't gotten any feedback from the recruiters, please whats my faith?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by innotrks(m): 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
MStar09:
Just got a regret mail.

Well, off we go.
such sn encouraging words
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Zeal2rhyme: 3:48pm On May 02, 2022
I think priority was given to Sciences and Engineering graduates at the shortlisting stage.

I've since concluded three sets of test(Game, BCT & Behavioural/Psychometric) so far. I'm patiently waiting for the next stage which is most likely to be an interview.

Anyone with me?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Idrismusty97(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2022
Zeal2rhyme:
I think priority was given to Sciences and Engineering graduates at the shortlisting stage.

I've since concluded three sets of test(Game, BCT & Behavioural/Psychometric) so far. I'm patiently waiting for the next stage which is most likely to be an interview.

Anyone with me?
After the Game when were you invited for the next two stages or were they combined? I have even forgotten. I guess i didn't make the cutoff for the rest stage cause i wasn't invited for any other stages since the game like a month ago. And they didn't send regret mail too.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Zeal2rhyme: 10:59pm On May 02, 2022
The system automatically unlocked the next two stages if one passed till you complete all tests.

Most applicants did only the games while some advanced to the 50 questions BCT stage and then few did the other 5 Behavioural assessments to round it up.

Since you haven't got regret mail, keep the hope alive. You might be reconsidered for the other tests if number of candidates required for interview hasn't been met.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Zeal2rhyme: 11:00pm On May 02, 2022
Idrismusty97:
After the Game when were you invited for the next two stages or were they combined? I have even forgotten. I guess i didn't make the cutoff for the rest stage cause i wasn't invited for any other stages since the game like a month ago. And they didn't send regret mail too.

The system automatically unlocked the next two stages if one passed till you complete all tests.

Most applicants did only the games while some advanced to the 50 questions BCT stage and then few did the other 5 Behavioural assessments to round it up.

Since you haven't got regret mail, keep the hope alive. You might be reconsidered for the other tests if number of candidates required for interview hasn't been met.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Idrismusty97(m): 12:23am On May 03, 2022
Zeal2rhyme:

If that's the case i think i did everything without knowing, that's if it is in one sittings like you said. Took me about 2 hours+. They were so many and kept unlocking as i progress and i progressed to the final stage but I don't remember what BCT is or the Behavioural assessment. It's been over a month. I will keep my hope alive anyway until i get a regret mail.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Zeal2rhyme: 1:10am On May 03, 2022
The first game took about 2 hours with 9 different sections. Next was BCT with 50 questions numerical, logical, sequence, etc that took 1 hour and then the Behavioural test has five sections just to test your leadership, emotional intelligence and management abilities for different scenarios in a team environment of a typical office work which took over 2 hours also. In total they all took over 5 hours to complete
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Zeal2rhyme: 1:10am On May 03, 2022
Idrismusty97:
If that's the case i think i did everything without knowing, that's if it is in one sittings like you said. Took me about 2 hours+. They were so many and kept unlocking as i progress and i progressed to the final stage but I don't remember what BCT is or the Behavioural assessment. It's been over a month. I will keep my hope alive anyway until i get a regret mail.

The first game took about 2 hours with 9 different sections. Next was BCT with 50 questions numerical, logical, sequence, etc that took 1 hour and then the Behavioural test has five sections just to test your leadership, emotional intelligence and management abilities for different scenarios in a team environment of a typical office work which took over 2 hours also. In total they all took over 5 hours to complete

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Idrismusty97(m): 1:50am On May 03, 2022
Zeal2rhyme:

Ok thanks for the clarification. I only did the first two, wasn't invited for behavioural test. Wishing you success in the next stage.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by depacifier1: 3:46pm On May 03, 2022
Please what about those that after initial application and submission of CV, has not been invited for any form of test or evaluation, and has neither gotten any regret mail, whats their faith?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Vanree: 5:50pm On May 03, 2022
depacifier1:
Please what about those that after initial application and submission of CV, has not been invited for any form of test or evaluation, and has neither gotten any regret mail, whats their faith?

Exactly!!!
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Wisemann101: 3:44pm On May 09, 2022
I just got an email like this today. After two months
Idrismusty97:
Check your mail guys, Just recieved an email for an assessment that should be completed in 24 hours. Who has an idea what's it's all about?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by seunlizy(f): 3:58pm On May 09, 2022
emirumi:
Pls who else has gotten a mail

I just got mine now. Is like that thing is in batches
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by seunlizy(f): 3:59pm On May 09, 2022
Wisemann101:
I just got an email like this today. After two months

Same here today
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by seunlizy(f): 4:04pm On May 09, 2022
Zeal2rhyme:

Was it done by your mobile phone or laptop
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by GoldenDee: 4:16pm On May 09, 2022
For recently conducted study material on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning,

Send a mail to goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by sacrono: 4:50pm On May 09, 2022
I got a mail this afternoon to take an assessment test. Is this a second batch or what
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Roleks(m): 5:10pm On May 09, 2022
Got the mail today too, and I have completed the game
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by JulietSharma: 5:26pm On May 09, 2022
Roleks:
Got the mail today too, and I have completed the game
I also just got the mail. Please what was the game like and how long did the test take you?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Roleks(m): 5:43pm On May 09, 2022
JulietSharma:

I also just got the mail. Please what was the game like and how long did the test take you?

It was easy overall, it had this animals crossing an Island puzzle, took about an hour or thereabout to complete. Just straightforward questions and they aren't timed
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by seunlizy(f): 6:09pm On May 09, 2022
Adeoye11:

How did you write the assessment was it through mobile phone or laptop
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by AlienRobot: 6:50pm On May 09, 2022
Get updated past questions and answers on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning for ab inbev...

mail us at alienrobot01@gmail.com

you'll be glad you did
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by seunlizy(f): 7:34pm On May 09, 2022
Roleks:

It was easy overall, it had this animals crossing an Island puzzle, took about an hour or thereabout to complete. Just straightforward questions and they aren't timed

Pls was it your phone you used or a system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite / Waec Marking Coordination 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.