Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 (28552 Views)

Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Roleks(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2022
deawesomest:
Why is nobody sharing chox?

Please guys, do they actually track all the things they promise to like people beside you and the browser tabs and all?

Proctored tests are able to monitor and detect some of those things
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Vanree: 9:00pm On May 13, 2022
Switching of tabs- yes, but the test didn't make use of webcam

3 Likes

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Donwizzypro: 10:13am On May 14, 2022
andyy:

it was till the next day that i got the mail for the assessment
Please what position did you apply for and what was the assessment that you did after the games about?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Donwizzypro: 11:15am On May 14, 2022
Who else finished the 50 BCT questions stage after the games and is waiting for a response?
I heard that if you were successful with the BCT questions you would unlock 5 behavioral questions immediately.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Okoyeblessing(f): 11:20am On May 14, 2022
Donwizzypro:
Who else finished the 50 BCT questions stage after the games and is waiting for a response?
I heard that if you were successful with the BCT questions you would unlock 5 behavioral questions immediately.

I just did the test, I really messed up the first animal game.. Maybe that's why I didn't get the behavioural test. Toh!
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Okoyeblessing(f): 11:25am On May 14, 2022
jasonex4:

I dunno o

I did about 7 tests:
Moving animals
Numerical
Moving animals (they brought it twice)
Sentence construction
Spelling test
Code
Program (something about shop sales)

I think these are the ones i did

These are the only tests I got as well.

2 Likes

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by tomrayjoe: 5:27pm On May 14, 2022
Hmmmm...... Let's not get so overwhelmed by unlocking or not unlocking please..... Before starting the test, it was stated that we'd have a varying time and number of test to partake in depending on the role we applied for......

So I do not see those that partook in the culture fit and behavioral test to be ahead of others.

As we waited patiently since March for the mail we received, let's also wait patiently for further response from them.

5 Likes

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Donwizzypro: 6:28pm On May 14, 2022
tomrayjoe:
Hmmmm...... Let's not get so overwhelmed by unlocking or not unlocking please..... Before starting the test, it was stated that we'd have a varying time and number of test to partake in depending on the role we applied for......

So I do not see those that partook in the culture fit and behavioral test to be ahead of others.

As we waited patiently since March for the mail we received, let's also wait patiently for further response from them.
Well spoken. However, Most people on this trend applied for the Global Management Trainee position so that may not be the case. But like you said we can only wait and see, wish everyone the best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by deawesomest: 7:09pm On May 14, 2022
Thanks, @Roleks and @Vanree!

Word of advice to anyone taking this test. Please eat pounded yam before you begin. It's even possible you may have grandkids before the test is over! sad

4 Likes

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by andyy(m): 11:56pm On May 14, 2022
Donwizzypro:

Please what position did you apply for and what was the assessment that you did after the games about?

this is a good question, and i think its the main reason why we are getting different patterns of the recruitment stages.... i applied for packaging trainee.... those who applied for GMT were the 1st to apply n also the 1st sets to write any exam... n i didn't get any 50 BCT... just the games, n then the cultural stuff the following day
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by andyy(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2022
please, does any one here have any idea about how much their pay is for packaging trainee n if there are other benefits like house allowance, HMO attached to it
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Storyhotspot: 2:17pm On May 16, 2022
Zeal2rhyme:

I got a call from Johannesburg and a follow-up mail for an interview tomorrow

Good afternoon.

Did the interview still go an as planned ??

If it did, how did it go ??

Wish you the best of luck.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by depacifier1: 3:06pm On May 16, 2022
andyy:
please, does any one here have any idea about how much their pay is for packaging trainee n if there are other benefits like house allowance, HMO attached to it

Greeting Everyone, I did apply for Quality Assurance Officer Trainee for Sagamu Plant,
But I haven't gotten any response yet.
Please Is there anyone who applied that has gotten a response?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by LandoKingz: 7:59pm On May 16, 2022
andyy:

It's Same thing with the management trainee just that uld only be rotated in packaging whilst GMT cuts across all the sections of the business but same grade and level

Where u shortlisted for an assessment for packaging trainee.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Guynexttdoor: 10:23pm On May 16, 2022
LandoKingz:

It's Same thing with the management trainee just that uld only be rotated in packaging whilst GMT cuts across all the sections of the business but same grade and level

i got a mail for cultural fitness test last week, nothing else yet.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:11pm On May 16, 2022
andyy:
I don't know how much they pay but that kind of organisation is definitely not a rubbish organisation. HMO should be least of your worries because companies that are not as good even offer good health insurance cover. Their employee package will definitely be topnotch.

4 Likes

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by andyy(m): 3:07am On May 17, 2022
LandoKingz:

yeah, done with the assessment, hopefully getting to the next recruitment stage this week
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Guynexttdoor: 2:29pm On May 17, 2022
andyy:

yeah, done with the assessment, hopefully getting to the next recruitment stage this week
When did you do your cultural fitness test?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by andyy(m): 4:42pm On May 17, 2022
Guynexttdoor:
When did you do your cultural fitness test?
last week Saturday evening. why?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Guynexttdoor: 12:07am On May 18, 2022
andyy:

last week Saturday evening. why?
Is that the only assessment you have done so far?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by uzomanny(m): 4:20am On May 18, 2022
depacifier1:

Greeting Everyone, I did apply for Quality Assurance Officer Trainee for Sagamu Plant,
But I haven't gotten any response yet.
Please Is there anyone who applied that has gotten a response?

Some got regret mails, a friend of mine got an invite, while some are yet to hear from them.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by depacifier1: 10:32am On May 18, 2022
uzomanny:

Some got regret mails, a friend of mine got an invite, while some are yet to hear from them.

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by depacifier1: 10:34am On May 18, 2022
uzomanny:

Please was the invite for a virtual assessment?
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Storyhotspot: 11:20am On May 18, 2022
The thread has been quiet for some time

Has anyone heard anything or gotten an interview invite for The GMT programme ??
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by uzomanny(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2022
depacifier1:

Please was the invite for a virtual assessment?

Physical interview
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Ayovick: 10:21pm On May 18, 2022
uzomanny:

Physical interview
At where pls
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by BlackGoldBoy: 11:15am On May 19, 2022
Nope
Storyhotspot:
The thread has been quiet for some time

Has anyone heard anything or gotten an interview invite for The GMT programme ??

1 Like

Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by Favng: 8:05pm On May 19, 2022
BlackGoldBoy:
Nope

I haven't gotten any email too
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by seunlizy(f): 5:47am On May 21, 2022
Odosamase:

Wow, are you sure its same test everybody did?.....I spent nothing short of 5hrs in total completing 3 different set of test, and I know I wasn't slow.

Same here too, was just freaking out like which kain test be this, was so exhausted even I had to do another data subscription.
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by seunlizy(f): 5:49am On May 21, 2022
Odosamase:

Yea, these were all part of session one.

Two separate sessions were unlocked after completing the first.

Me I didn't see another session ooo, that was the only session that came out of mine, e be like say na only you get another session
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by BlackGoldBoy: 6:53pm On May 22, 2022
seunlizy:

Me I didn't see another session ooo, that was the only session that came out of mine, e be like say na only you get another session
nope, he's not the only one
Re: AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 by LandoKingz: 3:20pm On May 23, 2022
Any one applied for control and automation trainee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Things You Should Remove From Your Resume Immediately / Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite / Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.