Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard (17417 Views)

Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard / Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) / Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by PrinceOfLagos: 7:25am On Mar 17, 2022
ityP:

You dey vex say person dey quote you, but you sef come quote me for thread wey I get absolutely nothing to do with. Thats the problem I have with Tinubu's urchins. Una hypocrisy dey too loud. May God help you people
Helinues is a clown grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by Trustedhands: 7:26am On Mar 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Everyone is not below the food chain like some other people
Tell that to the dogs. Explain why you were chasing ihedioha up to the airport. To what end if not to fill your stomach with crumbs falling off his table.

Guy abeg shift one side. You think attacking tinubu makes you more political savvy? The odds is totally against you and your paymasters. Your childish impersonation game is sour already.

Wake up!

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 17, 2022
helinues:

Guy, I do no think you are a toddler, at least you must have grown..

How do you expect me in particular to be repeating same thing over and over again.. Can't you make your independent contribution and Waka like other NL'S?

Must you argue all the time? Must you attack others always?

Even when the likes of Hope for Nigeria, Late scan news owner, Maiyegun, Bunmi, Obafemi all those people are the earlier political commenters on Nigeria social media, even for the fact that they are in opposition, we are all friends.

Politics no be fight, politics no be gree die most especially as we are only a spectator not the real players.

I do not think anything would happen to you if you always overlook my comments and Waka, or would something happen.

I can't continue repeating myself to you to stop mentioning me, yet proving no point.

You have used 3 different monikers just to attack me just this morning, say wetin happen.

Respect is reciprocal, for once respect yourself and stop mentioning me upadan

PrinceOfLagos swaggerjack ityP

He is a cretin. A proper IPOBian saboteur originally from Abia but living in Lagos while only harbouring hate in his heart for Yoruba leaders like BAT.

He is the sort, god willing, we will put in their place once Nigeria is restructured and everyone has to face their region of origin and answer their father's name.

Pity him but never dignify him with polite words.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by NoFucksToGive: 7:27am On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Read, it's not that the guy is a Yoruba, not that he supports Apc, not that he is a fan of Tinubu yet this guy won't let us rest on any threads related to the listed above.

How can one be so obsessed with others with such hatred. Imagine this guy creating a moniker skullminersw.. Just imagine how heavy his heart is.

Imagine a serial liar on this forum talking about integrity..

Na so the notorious NL canceller also dey talk about posterity.

I have been wondering if English syllabus across Nigeria regions are different, cos those people always say the opposite of their actions
[/s]

Keep quiet!!! Imagine pot calling kettle black!!! You are one of the biggest known tribalism and hate spreaders on this forum!!! You have not a single moral obligation to complain... You use your mod friends to allow you spread hate... Did you think only you have mod friends ?!! Allow him spread his hate just as you do .all is fair in the world of hate mongering.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by ityP(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Helinues is a clown grin

Gaskiya. Something is truly wrong with him. I dey my own o, him come quote me grin. What's my business with Yoruba leaders for goodness sake. Na ment

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 17, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Keep quiet!!! Imagine pot calling kettle black!!! You are one of the biggest known tribalism and hate spreaders on this forum!!! You have not a single moral obligation to complain... You use your mid friends to allow you soread hate... Did you think only you have mod friends ?!! Allow him spread his hate just as you do .all is fair in the world of hate mongering.

Sharap IPOBian. Who send you? Go to IPOBland.com to peddle your crap. No one is interested to hear your bingo noise on a Nigerian forum. Get lost.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by PrinceOfLagos: 7:33am On Mar 17, 2022
ityP:

Gaskiya. Something is truly wrong with him. I dey my own o, him come quote me grin. What's my business with Yoruba leaders for goodness sake. Na ment
He's showing early sign of depression , I pity him grin

He never see anything yet, let's wait and see who becomes APC flag bearer then he go see real talk grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He never see anything yet, let's wait and see who becomes APC flag bearer then he go see real talk grin

Shameless fraudster. Only those who don't know your 'sabo' history can take you seriously. You will cry when Tinubu becomes President. Better still vex comot SW abeg. You stink of deciet and turncoat rancid odour.

In a restructured Nigeria, Igbos like you will be put in their place, especially in the SW, because no region of Nigeria will continue to host the 'enemy-within' saboteurs you lot constitute yourselves into, wherever you go, once the whole 'one Nigeria' crap is history .

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by ityP(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

That's when he will do what he is accusing others of. He will quickly change moniker grin. have understood what is about to happen. Dude don tire. But Helinues continues to deceive himself. APC convention will provide a clue for them as to what to expect from the primaries grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by Fafege: 7:44am On Mar 17, 2022
Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2022
ityP:

That's when he will do what he is accusing others of. He will quickly change moniker grin. have understood what is about to happen. Dude don tire. But Helinues continues to deceive himself. APC convention will provide a clue for them as to what to expect from the primaries grin

Keep obsessing about all things APC because you want to see Tinubu frustrated.

That still does not change the reality of how the SW is, by far, the best and most socio-economically advantaged region of Nigeria today while your IPOB land South East is a barren wasteland of terrorism most of your youths want to escape.

No one more irresponsible, confused and ideologically 'homeless' as you IPOBians are.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2022
helinues:
From special PA's of all Yoruba Obas.

Anyways, we are yet to put Lagos-Ibadan express way media into action

grin

Tinubu can never become president of this country come 2023, mark my words

As regard those yeye men calling themselves obas, the joke is on them

Oni is a well known fraudster installed on people of Osun by Tinubu so what do you expect from him than endorsing the same drug addict/dealer? The same Oni guyman who can't keep a woman thereby had 4 different ex's at his age should not be taken serious at all. Let Oni invoked same forefather spirit to save his marriage & also helped him repay those people he has defrauded in the past

As for Alaafin, you don't expect less from him afterall he's also benefiting from the rot in the system. His children were part and parcel of corruption going on this country because he has kid in the federal house of rep serving his constituency while the old man is busy using the proceed of corruption to fucck Puna of illiterate small girls across Oyo town

As for Lekan Balogun, I don't expect him not to endorse Tinubu because they are birds of the same feathers.
Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by lagosrd: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2022
The obas only have one vote... Dem go just chop tinubu money

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by PrinceOfLagos: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2022
Dsalvo:

Shameless fraudster. Only those who don't know your 'sabo' history can take you seriously. You will cry when Tinubu becomes President. Better still vex comot SW abeg. You stink of deciet and turncoat rancid odour.

In a restructured Nigeria, Igbos like you will be put in their place, especially in the SW, because no region of Nigeria will continue to host the 'enemy-within' saboteurs you lot constitute yourselves into, wherever you go, once the whole 'one Nigeria' crap is history .
Frustration already setting in even before the real game kickoffs

How can you say I am not Yoruba do you have any evidence to prove this wrong allegation ?

I am Ibile , Omo oodua tokan tokan and Eti-Osa is my home

I can bet my last card that you're not an indigine of Lagos.
The fact that you're from Osun or Ogun state doesn't make you indigine of Lagos ... If yawa gas, all of you from Osun , Ogun, Oyo will be sent back to you states ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by almarthins(m): 7:50am On Mar 17, 2022
Hector09:
Rubber stamp oba's....naso them bless bubu

Ijekuje obas.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by PrinceOfLagos: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2022
ityP:

Those guys are comfortable in their poverty

They've decided to lay down there lives for Tinubu family to use as they want

They don't see themselves amounting to nothing unless Tinubu says so , that's how bad there situation has become in this Lagos

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2022
I am still waiting to hear what tinubu will say about the south east or what he has for them as a region....
2023 will be interesting to watch in Nigeria
Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by Willie2015: 7:54am On Mar 17, 2022
hopeforcharles:
Sincerely speaking when will we learn, doesn't it means that there is not younger healthy Adults who should campaign? Why must we want to recycle ♻️ old rulers �? I would suggest he goes and rest ,Nigeria is to vast for his feeble body.

Why should he rest....
He is qualified and can come out as a candidate...
Let other younger adults also come out as a candidate ...
Who is holding them not to contest....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by almarthins(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Frustration already setting in even before the real game was about to start hehe

How can you say I am not Yoruba do you have any evidence to prove this wrong allegation ?

I am Ibile , Omo oodua tokan tokan and Eti-Osa is my home

I can bet my last card that you're not an indigine of Lagos.
The fact that you're from Osun or Ogun state doesn't make you indigine of Lagos ... If yawa gas, all of you from Osun , Ogun, Oyo will be sent back to you states ..

What do you know about Lagos?
When yawa gas in 1998 after the death of mko. The Hausa in agege was attacked but they stood their ground. Look here, Lagos is now a cosmopolitan city of Nigerian tribes.

Wake up to the new realities

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by wwwihy: 7:54am On Mar 17, 2022
Vanguard...Fake News Newspaper

The Editor in Chief is anti Yoruba tribalist

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by Padipadi(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2022
Desperation from Osinbajo camp.
He should not contest against Tinubu. It's a betrayal
Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by Starhearts: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2022
hopeforcharles:
Sincerely speaking when will we learn, doesn't it means that there is not younger healthy Adults who should campaign? Why must we want to recycle ♻️ old rulers �? I would suggest he goes and rest ,Nigeria is to vast for his feeble body.

Who hurts u
Wht re u waiting 4?
Come out nd declare ur Presidential ambitions naa
U need to apply cream to dat white substance in ur head
Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2022
Your obas are easily compromised. Many of them are omonile
Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by Lanretoye(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you sure they didn't support him because of bullion van
if e eazy,u self carry mullion van...thank your gods that tinubu is not a tribalised person like bubu,body for tell all of una.most of them dey lagos here o,their perceived greener pasture.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by PrinceOfLagos: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2022
Lanretoye:
if e eazy,u self carry mullion van...thank your gods that tinubu is not a tribalised person like bubu,body for tell all of una.most of them dey lagos here o,their perceived greener pasture.
I'm Yoruba
Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by drlateef: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Vanguard has always been a wailing newspaper. When Jonathan was seeking the support of traditional rulers for his election and re-election Vanguard saw nothing wrong in that. That’s enough to show how partisan they are.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I support men of integrity

Oya tell us who is the man of integrity

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by koolaid87: 8:02am On Mar 17, 2022
The obas even gave their royal supports to Ex pres. Jonathan so why won't they jump on their own son?

If Osinbajo meet up with them, they'll bless him too
Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by CloudWalker: 8:09am On Mar 17, 2022
hopeforcharles:
Shut up! Like who??
Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2022
wengerjay:
They have done nothing wrong.
The palaces of the kings are open to their subjects or whoever want to aspire for any political post.
He only consulted them and sought for their blessings and support.
Any other aspirant can do that irrespective of where he or she comes from.

It is clear you did not pay attention to comprehension classes in school. Go back and read the article again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike / I’m Still In APC – Kwankwaso / ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.