Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard (17419 Views)

Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard / Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) / Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by luluman: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
hopeforcharles:
Sincerely speaking when will we learn, doesn't it means that there is not younger healthy Adults who should campaign? Why must we want to recycle ♻️ old rulers �? I would suggest he goes and rest ,Nigeria is to vast for his feeble body.
If you are young enough what stops you or anybody from contesting?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by mrkia(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
Rubbish! From all indication, the Ops and the writer are working for Osinbajo.
Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by Ttalk: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ugonna62:
Failures are always the first to go to school,by the time the real politiking start after the party primaries,tinubu will prefare to go back to chicago to cont.his drug biznes,because i dont see how 50% votes from sw and 50 %from nw will make tinubu president,vangurd rightly reminded tinubu that se,sw cant vote for him,and since there is no monolitic north, he is not even sure if he can get 50%of all northern vote.infact tinubu lifetime ambition is dead on arrival, he and his urching should stop making noise.

Delegate primary is different from general election. Zones don't have equal representation, NW and SW has the highest delegate that would vote in APC primary
Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 18, 2022
ityP:

What's my problem with Igbos and Igbos? grin. I bash them too. I mean, they think too highly of themselves. I won't vote an Igbo man. That being said, we will frustrate Tinubu. Youths have already been mobilized for an anti-Tinubu movement. I'm glad Buhari is on our side too. We will force the idiot to run back to ACN or join SDP

You're wasting your own time buddy. Excercise in futility. Who God has blessed no man can curse.
Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by ityP(m): 2:01am On Mar 18, 2022
Dsalvo:

You're wasting your own time buddy. Excercise in futility. Who God has blessed no man can curse.

Lmao. God can NEVER bless Tinubu to be president. Forget that talk. You think say north no get sense grin
Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 18, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. God can NEVER bless Tinubu to be president. Forget that talk. You think say north no get sense grin

You might fear the North but Tinubu and his followers do not. They are our partners. Work for BAT and stop dulling yourself with losers and no-hopers. Join the winning team. cool
Re: 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard by ityP(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2022
Dsalvo:

You might fear the North but Tinubu and his followers do not. They are our partners. Work for BAT and stop dulling yourself with losers and no-hopers. Join the winning team. cool

Oga, the north no like Tinubu. No one wants to tell him to his face now that they won't support him because of the respect they have for him. He is not one they can trust at all. Frankly, I share their sentiments. Also, why will I want to support someone who is ready to build on the failures of Buhari? You see where I'm going right. Tinubu should rest. He has a peeing problem he should be attending to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins / What Can Honest Nigerians Do to Stop 'Nigerian Scams'? / Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.